Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? (4321 Views)

I Need Advise On Canada Sch Asap / Advise On Canada,australia And Uk Visa.which One: ? / Need An Information On Canada Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by bassette(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2011
Please i created this thread cause i want to get valid informationfrom anyone who knows about live and work canada migration programme.any useful infos/links would be well appreciated.pls only valid ones are needed. U̶̲̥̅̊ could be helping myriads of people out there.have lost monies in the past so just want to get it ✓ this time.
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by ifegy: 2:07am On May 31, 2011
Go the Government of Canada immigration website. Google citizenship and immigration Canada. You don't need an agent. Follow the instructions on the website.
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by bassette(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2011
Thanks Ifegy
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by mikkyangel(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2011
Ifegy,
U might not be one hundred % right on the fact that he/she doesnt need an agent.Though its stated on the website dt one doesnot need an agent, but this is mainly for those aplying for permanent residency, (federal skilled workers), provincial norminee et etal.If u read carefully, one can now apply for "work permit " outside canada mainly with the use of agent. (dis one,u cannot do urself,cos dey will need to provide a job for u 1st,with this job they will aply for ur work permit for u,dis is after they must hv convinced the Canadian immigration that there is no other suitable person for the job), Problem is,which agent do we trust?

My work permit to Vancouver true an agent was approved 2 weeks ago.I went into contract with them last october.Now they have asked me to go write an ELTS test,

But like i said,i still dont trust em 100%,so i gone with my plan B,which is,i have applied for PR, any one dt works out, good for me.
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by bassette(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2011
@Mikkyangel could U̶̲̥̅̊ pls furnish me wif details of ur agent?wud b glad if u do.u can email me on successgift@yahoo.com, also if U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got oda useful info kindly fill me in.tnx
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by GBASKY: 11:58pm On May 31, 2011
mikkyangel:

Ifegy,
U might not be one hundred % right on the fact that he/she doesnt need an agent.Though its stated on the website dt one doesnot need an agent, but this is mainly for those aplying for permanent residency, (federal skilled workers), provincial norminee et etal.If u read carefully, one can now apply for "work permit " outside canada mainly with the use of agent. (dis one,u cannot do urself,cos dey will need to provide a job for u 1st,with this job they will aply for your work permit for u,dis is after they must hv convinced the Canadian immigration that there is no other suitable person for the job), Problem is,which agent do we trust?

My work permit to Vancouver true an agent was approved 2 weeks ago.I went into contract with them last october.Now they have asked me to go write an ELTS test,

But like i said,i still dont trust em 100%,so i gone with my plan B,which is,i have applied for PR, any one dt works out, good for me.

PLS SEND ME THE DETAILS OF THE AGENT awosolid@yahoo.com

THANKS
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by ifegy: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2011
Ifegy,
     U might not be one hundred % right on the fact that he/she doesnt need an agent.Though its stated on the website dt one doesnot need an agent, but this is mainly for those aplying for permanent residency, (federal skilled workers), provincial norminee et etal.If u read carefully, one can now apply for "work permit " outside canada mainly with the use of agent. (dis one,u cannot do urself,cos dey will need to provide a job for u 1st,with this job they will aply for your work permit for u,dis is after they must hv convinced the Canadian immigration that there is no other suitable person for the job),  Problem is,which agent do we trust?

I wish you well in your endeavours.

If you choose to use an agent, please exercise great caution. For the specific scenario described above- i.e., using an agent to find a job, please look at things from the perspective of a Canadian employer. There is already a very large pool for them to choose from: graduate applicants from Canadian universities and colleges; experienced applicants or graduates from the States, Europe, Asia, who are already qualified to work in Canada (citizens, immigrants); applicants with experience in top multinationals looking to relocate to Canada; applicants with special skills in technology, the arts, etc.

With that kind of pool to choose from, unfortunately, it is clear why job seekers residing in most African countries are not likely to be top of their list. So please question very closely any one who's promising to act on your behalf with regards to getting you a job.
Re: Valid Info On Canada Live And Work Program? by Nurudeena: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2011
mikkyangel

CAN YOU PLS GIVE ME DETAILS OF YOU AGENT.
nayantunde@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling / Family Trip To Orlando - Pics / The Truth About Canada Validating What Pamela O Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.