Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle (28838 Views)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by TurnNewLeaf: 4:46am On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria for Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.
ipob won't be happy with this your post
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Reflect7: 4:47am On Oct 01, 2021
guru90:

ARE U OK AT ALL?

YOU ARE THE MOST LAZY PERSON BY SAYING SO.....

So, u are suffering and smiling under this worse regime abi.....

Nothing like a lazy youth in this regime......
As u de now, are u not eating from ur parents house.......

That person that u said he is a lazy youth is feeding half of his family....... So, note that...

As for me... I paid all my workers yesterday and they are all happy to me more than una president. Because Buhari is just a failure.........

Shut your trap and go and learn a skill and do business.

You employ NOBODY.

You are a jobless school dropout taking out his anger on Buhari and northerners.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Freelane33(m): 4:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Dear REFLECT7 Thanks for the advise but mind you .I’m not a youth , I should be able to father you to some extent in the real sense of everything.this your advise is for the youth maybe you should talk to the guy below me .?thanks
Reflect7:

IT'S NOBODY'S FAULT YOU ARE A FAILURE IN LIFE. GO AND HUSTLE. LAZY YOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by guru90: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Shut your trap and go and learn a skill and do business.

You employ NOBODY.

You are a jobless school dropout taking out his anger on Buhari and northerners.

Come!!!

I will employ u and keep on feeding u till u leave this world.......

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Reflect7: 4:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Freelane33:
Dear REFLECT7 Thanks for the advise but mind you .I’m not a youth , I should be able to father you to some extent in the real sense of everything.this your advise is for the youth maybe you should talk to the guy below me .?thanks

Ok. I agree. You are an old PDP LOOTER who is mad that Buhari has closed the way for your looting and raiding of the nation's treasury.

Sorry I mischaracterised you as a jobless youth.

3 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Harmlesspill(m): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2021
E no go ever better to all of una!

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Reflect7: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2021
guru90:

Come!!!

I will employ u and keep on feeding u till u leave this world.......

Online noise maker.

If you check am now, na only 50 naira dey him pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by guru90: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Online noise maker.

This one no be our member here ooooh...
This guy na paid Agent of Buhari because he registered here on September 20, 2021 (Recently).

This is recent paid Agent of darkness via Buhari worse regime.

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Freelane33(m): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Dear REFLECT07 . I will implore you to stop disgracing your entire family and your coming generation on media . Regarding the political parties in Nigeria , I don’t belong to any but that won’t still make me not to participate in the development of the country even though I’m not in there atm. Referencing to some decades ago , nigeria isn’t as useless as this but your father lord ( buhari ) damaged everything with his unrefined govern skills .dear reflect07 I want you to go and do a great study on what leadership denotes .then you can come back and talk to me .
Thanks
Reflect7:

Ok. I agree. You are an old PDP LOOTER who is mad that Buhari has closed the way for your looting and raiding of the nation's treasury.

Sorry I mischaracterised you as a jobless youth.

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by NGpatriot: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2021
God Bless Me

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by LordErrk: 5:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Wow! Google just described Nigeria perfectly
The doodle bird is extinct, and so is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Freelane33(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Dear REFLECT7, HAVING A PURE AND BLESSED #50 ( fifty naira ) at hand is better than having looted or stolen billions in the bank or dung hole . I will stop here cuz you won’t be able to comprehend other lines that are coming .
Reflect7:

Online noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
the child bite cloth and was looking like why am I born in this country that has no future cry

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by timesup234: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Google no get work...!!!
shut up your mouth. Without Nigeria Google nor go see any work do. We all saw how that Twitter imperialists was begging us and posting our flag. Nigerians have the citizens of the future, our parents conquer the world and the new generation is even doing more conquering the world and space. I am proud to be born these times. Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by femi4: 5:18am On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Google never disappoints. Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day with a doodle.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Nigeria+Independence+Day&oi=ddle&ct=174788462&hl=en&ictx=1&ddlx=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkyePG7afzAhWIERQKHdUwD0oQPQgC&biw=360&bih=660&dpr=3

May God bless our leaders with the wisdom to continue to run the affairs of this great nation to attain her full potential .

Happy 61st Independence Day Nigeria.
It's google Nigeria...no big deal
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by timesup234: 5:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
the child bite cloth and was looking like why am I born in this country that has no future cry
No future but you ate thrice or even five times yesterday, still drink gulder and carry olosho join. Japa na make u see the other bitter side of life.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by timesup234: 5:19am On Oct 01, 2021
femi4:
It's google Nigeria...no big deal
shut up! Without Nigeria Google will go bankrupt like Twitter CEO running up and down begging the greatest country on Earth while posting our flag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Taywon: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Oga success can you do transfer.... Lets know if your aren't lazy

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by femi4: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
shut up! Without Nigeria Google will go bankrupt like Twitter CEO running up and down begging the greatest country on Earth while posting our flag
olodo!
Beer parlour talk, with the level of your IQ, you don't expect me to have this kind of conversation with you
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by timesup234: 5:23am On Oct 01, 2021
femi4:
olodo!
Beer parlour talk, with the level of your IQ, you don't expect me to have this kind of conversation with you
You call the most intelligent man in the world olodo? Oya try me we do small IQ combat let's see who will get buried. I am globally honored and source after
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
they dn pay this mumu peanuts.. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by timesup234: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Paxxcarl:
they dn pay this mumu peanuts.. mumu
Pay me? Nah I pay people. I have 25 persons under my payroll and if you promise to be of good behavior I will add you to my payroll. You must reject the backward attitude of lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by kuntash: 5:34am On Oct 01, 2021
For VPN users or those outside naija IP , wetin concern them with doodle abi na dodo
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Andyvilly: 5:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Manna with so many monikers, anyways it's all good, anything goes, life continues.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by mamdanju: 6:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independence day
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by NaijaCover(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2021
May Almighty God Have Mercy On us
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:
BREAKING NEWS: Google Headquarters in USA On High Alert.

Troops stationed at strategic locations around the facility.

As IPOB terrorists target US internet giant for supporting Fulani herdsmen and Buhari's northern kinsmen!
Dem never born any boko haram or ipob terrorists papa well make dem try am.
Na dem obituaries we go dey read till December.
Who dash dem monkey banana.
An only the North and the East dem madness and foolishness end..

Happy Birthday Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Bukden16(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Redomi:
If [s]you fear God, you will do his will
[/s]

" If you love me then do my will" Not " if you fear me"
Paraphrased.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by chaloskyx: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2021
The word doodle first appeared in the early 17th century to mean a fool or simpleton. It may derive from the German Dudeltopf or Dudeldop, meaning simpleton or noodle (literally "nightcap"). It is the origin of the early eighteenth century verb to doodle, meaning "to swindle or to make a fool o

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by seguno2: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Google no get work...!!!

………. unlike Twitter grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Fvck you

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by seguno2: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Why are you excluding Bubu from your prayer? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.