Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle (28907 Views)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by seguno2: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:
IT'S NOBODY'S FAULT YOU ARE A FAILURE IN LIFE. GO AND HUSTLE. LAZY YOUTH.

Hustle the way that lazy youth Yusuf Buhari did to get a multi million power bike? shocked
It is not good to be lazy and illiterate, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Crucialgem(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2021
All of you ipob misfortune fellows always raining curse on how beloved Nigeria. Spare us today and bottle up your hatred. Nigeria lovers let's be at the forefront and show some love to this great country. CAN SOMEBODY SAY WITH ME "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by HitlerGaddafi: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Google no get work...!!!
That's Google nigeria
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by damoceile: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

THE PRICE OF FOOD HAS RISEN ALL OVER THE WORLD DUE TO THE IMPACT OF 'COVID'.

IT IS NOT UNIQUE TO NIGERIA.

''Countries in North Africa and the Middle East import more than 90 percent of their food, while sub-Saharan Africa boasts a nearly $45 billion annual food import bill. The global recession caused by the pandemic disproportionately affected developing nations relying on extractive resources like oil and gas or tourism to power their economies. Poor macroeconomic conditions affected GDP in many developing nations and led to the depreciation of local currencies and higher food import prices.

Developing nations, then, are suffering from a triple whammy: higher commodity prices, increased freight costs and wait times, and reduced purchasing power.''

https://www.csis.org/analysis/what-behind-recent-rise-global-food-prices

Do you even know what you are saying at all? As in you are comparing North Africa and Middle East a whole desert to Nigeria that is well endowed in terms of agriculture and mineral resources.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Tlagrules: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerians and God, God, God.. As God de do him own make we too try help ourselves and make God's work easy for him.
Redomi:
Oh God, Nigeria need a leader who is God-fearing and God conscious, a leader who will have mercy on us the citizen.
Hear our prayer oh Lord
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by comrChris(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is a big lie.

Satan fears God, why is it not doing God’s will?

If you love God, you will do his will.
Having the fear of something or somebody is different from being afraid of that same thing.
The fear of God in this context is simply reverencing God
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Theunbothered: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria for Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

After that day nobody was smiling again
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Rastaramsey(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria for Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

Fireeeee
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
I remember when 1st October used to be a day of celebration and outings.
Enjoyment from morning till evening. But now?...
They will tell you that Nigerians no longer enjoy because Bihari has blocked all avenue for looting.
The worst thing about this government is not the government itself but the multitude of imbeciles reinforcing their failure.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2021
timesup234:
No future but you ate thrice or even five times yesterday, still drink gulder and carry olosho join. Japa na make u see the other bitter side of life.
shoo grin na you give me bear drink and olosho grin I only thank my creator for life grin no cap
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by payloader(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is a big lie.

Reverential fear, not rebellious fear.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Sonoyom(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2021
The bird and the sky shows that Google is celebrating those that have japad, or those planing to japa.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by safetyboot: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
WHY IS GOOGLE USING THIS UGLY BIRD TO REPRESENT NIGERIA?
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Fejoku: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2021
safetyboot:
WHY IS GOOGLE USING THIS UGLY BIRD TO REPRESENT NIGERIA?
A bloodied malnourished bird with a big beak best describes the dead shithole suffering from too much bloodletting in the midst of starvation.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Ayoefa: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
E pain the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Children of hate Lagos lagoon is always open and ready for you.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Litmus: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anaerobi:
Why am I hating this nation?

The more I try to love this country, the more I hates it.

Do yourself and many of us a favour by shutting down your account. Stop posting, leave this Nigerian forum. Individuals with hate problems need to work on their attitudes instead of being so pompous about it they want others to feel same as them.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by dalass(f): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many of you are actually cursing Nigeria while thinking you are praying for her.

Only the Devil of a leader is God fearing. A good leader should be God loving and not fearing.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom!

To be wise, fear God... Yeah, love God, but His fear is clean, so nothing wrong. Joseph feared God, so he couldn't commit sin.

When we have God fearing leaders, they'll be afraid to commit evil, because of judgement day!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by peculiar2233: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:
Happy Independence day Nigeria cool
The wailling have already began grin.
I heard esn are now assassinating their leaders.....ho no shocked it has finally gotten to bokoharm . Make una continue to de burn down una region well well cheesy.
No leflendum no erection cheesy
I beg who curse u?
Just asking grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Miner13: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is a big lie.
another lesson learnt
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by CertyAgroAllied: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
From all of us @ Certy AgroAllied, we say Happy Independence day Nigerians. God bless you and yours.

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle by Anaerobi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Litmus:

Do yourself and many of us a favour by shutting down your account. Stop posting, leave this Nigerian forum. Individuals with hate problems need to work on their attitudes instead of being so pompous about it they want others to feel same as them.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, why are you bothered with mine?

It's something personal...
Grow up please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) / Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.