Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli (4503 Views)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by joyandfaith: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

I have never been to Ebonyi state before but I always read about the development from the state.

I do not have to be in Abia before knowing how dilapidated the state is. Aferall, most of yoh people have never been to Lagos state before yet you know the happenings there more than the indigenes

I am from Oyo State. Which state are you from?
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by helinues: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am from Oyo State. Which state are you from?

Google Sabi my home state. Ask it

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by joyandfaith: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

Google Sabi my home state. Ask it
Shame on you. You are not proud of your state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Patriot9: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

We know the truth! Propaganda already expired and people know better.

Biafra is here
The truth I know, set minds free. I ask again, what is the sense in all this bloodbath?

Anyway, don't bother, your answer won't change anything
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by slimfit1(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Patriot9:

I don't get it. Where is the Biafra? In bloodbath?

You are too dumb to understand
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Patriot9: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2021
slimfit1:

You are too dumb to understand
U dnt have to insult
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by slimfit1(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Patriot9:

U dnt have to insult

Sorry about that you are too wise to understand.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Tell the foolish senator to better run his senatorship from Abia. Just like you are killing politicians in the East, just know that he automatically becomes a target in Abuja.

Truth hurts!

Biafra is bigger than all put together.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kingthreat(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Truth hurts!

Biafra is bigger than all put together.

In your fantasies. Biafra is never going to happen. You all will keep killing yourselves till una tire.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

In your fantasies. Biafra is never going to happen. You all will keep killing yourselves till una tire.

Truth hurts. Biafrans know the truth. Go figure it out!
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

When will you get tired spewing gibberish?

Most Distinguished Senator Enyi Abaribe is the voice of the voiceless..

Try harder.

Enyioha is whiter than white.
Biafra is here.

Lol. Delusional mofos. If Biafra is truly here then why are you lot not leaving all corners of Nigeria to return to the SE?

Continue letting the likes of Kanu, Abaribe, Ekpa etal fool you and instigate your youths to murder their fellow Igbos callously and senselessly while their own families are safe and thriving abroad outside ala Igbo.

You guys are incapable of critical thinking because hate for others has destroyed your mind and reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by FakeUnity: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Shame on you. You are not proud of your state.

Helinues and his people eat human excreta everyday, how can he be proud of his origin? grin
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Patriot9:

U dnt have to insult

Simply insult him back. Biafrans and IPOBians are mannerless. Treat them "in the language they understand" always otherwise they will bully you if they sense weakness.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Rolings: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Back to sender.

Biafra is here

Unity by force in this age an time!

Of course Biafra is HERE (nairaland)...online and on social media.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:
I hope the match you have been trying hard to strike has now exploded .and you are now fulfilled .
He has been quiet since these killings. He is no longer condemning like before but let Nigerian Army declare Python Dance you will hear his voice.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Rolings: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Yes Buhari is fulfilled with the 50 people killed in southern Kaduna this week

Use that to justify the murder of Akunyili.....why not kill your whole village because buhari doesnt care about northerners killing themselves
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Rolings: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Osun and Ekiti are one of the poorest states in the country!! Remove the logs from your own eyes before looking for the scratch in anothers eyes

Why are avoiding mentioning also that they belong to the same level with Abi and Ebonyi....come to equity with clean hands
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Rolings: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:

The poverty capital of the South is Oyo for your information.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oyo IGR is greater than all southeast states IGR....
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Unik3030: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:

are u talking about the same oyo that can survive conveniently without federal government support?
I guess u weren't in Nigeria when the list of d 6 states that can survive conveniently without federal government was released
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Rolings:

Of course Biafra is HERE (nairaland)...online and on social media.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Truly, comprehension is not for all!

Biafra is a nation not a mere geographical expression like the zoo.

Biafra has come.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Delusional mofos. If Biafra is truly here then why are you lot not leaving all corners of Nigeria to return to the SE?

Continue letting the likes of Kanu, Abaribe, Ekpa etal fool you and instigate your youths to murder their fellow Igbos callously and senselessly while their own families are safe and thriving abroad outside ala Igbo.

You guys are incapable of critical thinking because hate for others has destroyed your mind and reasoning.

See love for Igbo land!
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:

Lol. Igbos and commonsense are two parallel lines that can never meet.

With all the problems facing the SE currently, attempting to shade Oyo, a State far better today than any in your SE region, is your priority?

No wonder lunatics and hate preachers are finding it very easy to brainwash you into killing yourselves and destroying your economy and land in the process. Kwantinue.

Even Northerners are beginning to find sense, to show they appreciate that charity begins at home, while you IPObians insist on remaining aberrantly self-destructive.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/37f42e089434c2026cb0f0228cbf3e76

“Buhari Has Placed Nigeria On Life Support, Northern Governors May End Its Life”– Kaduna Group Cries

The Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) has heavily criticized the Northern Governor's Forum for their recent decision that the North will not allow the installation of a Southern President in the 2023 Presidential elections. The group also rained criticisms on President Buhari’s administration.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/buhari-has-placed-nigeria-life-support-northern-governors-may-end-its-life%E2%80%94southern

SOKAPU also disclosed that it stands with the Southern Governors to produce the next President of Nigeria having experienced much havoc during the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in the last six years.

This is contained in a press statement issued by SOKAPU President, Mr Jonathan Asake, and obtained by SaharaReporters on Wednesday.

The statement read in part, "When the governors of the 19 northern states converged for a meeting at Kaduna on Monday, September 27, 2021, most of us thought the meeting was to review critical challenges facing the North particularly, and the country in general to address such.

"Unfortunately, their meeting turned out to be one of flexing muscles with their southern counterparts and a political debate over which region should produce the president come 2023.

"It is most regrettable that this group of leaders displayed their insensitivity and myopic disposition on the plight of their citizens who have been under tremendous onslaught by bandits, kidnappers, Fulani herdsmen militia, and other criminal groups.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by FreedomArmy: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Rolings:

Use that to justify the murder of Akunyili.....why not kill your whole village because buhari doesnt care about northerners killing themselves
nobody is justifying the murder of Akunyili but to ask if a distinguished senator is now fulfilled with the death of akunyili is stupid when in this country over 50 people were murdered in Kaduna. So is buhari fulfilled with the death of those he is meant to protect.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:
I hope the match you have been trying hard to strike has now exploded .and you are now fulfilled .

This post was made with the intention of making Abaribe a scapegoat, I won't be surprised if this is not a first step by the Buhari Security after his October 1st speech to go after its opponents.
Where do we place Orji Kali in all the rubbish this OP is vomiting?
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Mchawi(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2021
InHeaven:
You yourself know you CAN NEVER get Biafra through this lunatic move. You all will just die for NOTHING.

Olodo keep quiet. He was killed by Dss
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by tafabaloo(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2021
I hope the fire would not someday consume him or anyone close to him .

No matter the grievance, violence is never the way !

May God repose the soul of the departed Akunyili.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Truth hurts. Biafrans know the truth. Go figure it out!

I wonder how you cope living in a fake reality 24/7
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Idiko1: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:
Anambra people should take their revenge on him.

Shut up your putrid mouth. The people who killed Dora also killed her husband. All the fingers point to Anambra State.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by SweetiliciousD: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

I wonder how you cope living in a fake reality 24/7

I wonder how you, cope living in this time and fails to appreciate the reality of happenings around you.

What a reality delusion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Man Is The Solution To Ending Banditry And Boko Haram (PHOTO) / Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) / Peter Obi Looking Dashing In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.