Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,841 members, 7,838,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli (4505 Views)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:
I hope the match you have been trying hard to strike has now exploded .and you are now fulfilled .
He has gone awol
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Afamed: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Have you been in that area and interacted with people?
I am just curious.
Do you want to tell us what we already know?

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Rolings: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

grin grin grin grin Truly, comprehension is not for all!

Biafra is a nation not a mere geographical expression like the zoo.

Biafra has come.

Truly
Utopia is real for some people
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

True, main reason why Osun and Ekiti indigenes have been flocking to SE states to seek for greener pastures
grin

You hit him below the belt
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Hellonearth007: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Munamoqel:
I hope the match you have been trying hard to strike has now exploded .and you are now fulfilled .

Were u born like this or u inherited it from your parents?

I mean the stupidity
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by kingthreat(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I wonder how you, cope living in this time and fails to appreciate the reality of happenings around you.

What a reality delusion!

I am in reality. Unlike some people shouting Biafra but will go to Immigration for Nigerian passport
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by baralatie(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

I am in reality. Unlike some people shouting Biafra but will go to Immigration for Nigerian passport

grin
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by joyandfaith: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

Do you want to tell us what we already know?

Is there any part of Nigeria that it is better? Forget media sensational news. I see poverty everywhere i travel to-north, west, east, south
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Sunday2021: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank God even the president know that Abaribe and Peter obi are the people sponsoring ipob. The useless Peter obi was shading crocodile tears after he send his boys to kill Akunyili.
God judgement for Abaribe and Peter obi will start from the earth,they will die a painful death, they will get rotten while still alive, those that are hailing them now will run away from them, they will look for someone to give them drinking water but found nobody. The blood of Akunyili will pursue them even when they are asleep.
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by PDJT: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Rexwalters1:
Senator has been relatively quiet, I believe he has heard the first crow of dawn, the chicken has finally come home to roost.
[/s]
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by PDJT: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Munamoqel:
[/s]
Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by Christistruth00: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The SE region is not dilapidated,if you want to see dilapidation go to Osun and Ekiti

Osun State Secondary Schools and Roads

At least Aregbesola did that one

Re: Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli by FallenShitHole: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The SE region is not dilapidated,if you want to see dilapidation go to Osun and Ekiti
...AND ALSO MOLETE IBADAN. IT CAN'T GET WORSE THAN MOLETE. THAT'S THE ABODE OF THE MOOSLEMS AMONGST THEM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Governor Buni Warns Against Sabotaging Gombe Reconciliation / Just Incase You Want Carry Cutlass Or Gun For The Upcoming Elections (pics) / Peter Obi Looking Dashing In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.