Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter (31745 Views)

Okada Riders Storm Sanwo-olu’s Office, Beg For Suspension Of Ban / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Valuc: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2021
As if the ban had a hold,... No b one road enter market o . And more over we all know the reason it was banned ... Let that old man stop lying abeg. der is no means or form or media propaganda or faake or real or good news cnt be spread.,
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2021
When twitter no send them....... They had to go back begging, with their tails between their legs.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Minjim: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2021
"Buhari orders?"

Are we in a democracy at all?
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by CSTRR: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Nickisindigo(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2021
When elections are coming how do think they would talk to their BMC zombie
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by micxwell(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2021
uncleck:
Failed politics. Twitter is not talking about the ban. The masses are not talking about it. Only the federal government is talking about it.

Me think, the ban of twitter has even made the fg more unpopular
The attention (both positive and negative) they get from us has reduced. Someone like that foolish Adamu Garba has been quite ever since then.

They are becoming irrelevant already.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Limassol(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:
Good move. A tech company of less than 1000 people will not be used for misinformation and promoting hate groups.
lame!
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Joromi1: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Stupid zombies may be jubilating over this as if it's an achievement. Initially, I was bitter when the terrorist banned Twitter but after discovering VPN as a way out I've been using the platform since then and everyday.
So, as far as I'm concerned, whatever the vegetable says about Twitter henceforth doesn't make sense. He's a failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Adeolu412(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Who cares, VPN dey lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by foreshore(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

So that's a fulfilment of part of your campaign promises.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by charlesm91(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
like we are supposed to be grateful for that? angry
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by onedayatime(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerians, we just have to work on ourselves. Who is Buhari to please us? When God himself didn't pleased us all. He says all the bad things, you accuse him, he says all the good things, you accuse him, he mix them together, you still accuse him.

Since I was born till now, I have not seen or will ever seen a government people will appreciate. Not too distance ago, you all accuse GEJ of being a SIMP, weak president ever and so also, late Umaru Musa Ya'ardua and the OBJ, he was too strict during his time.

Time will not permit me to talk of Gens Abduldusallam, Sanni Abacha, IBB, Buhari, President Shagari and etc...

Did the president talk of banning twitter as an achievement or just giving us update that if twitter still didn't meet his targets, they will remain ban in Nigeria.

What am sure of is that this hate is coming from the people of the Rising Troubles aka SE.

Woe unto them because their house is left desolate and yet, all what they do is attack you whose house is prospering and for every bad thing that is going on in their region, they will pin it on BAT or PMB or DSS or Fulanis. All the bad roads and unemployment rate couple with the waste land they have is pin on BAT and PMB.

Tell them, until they repent, there place shall be more desolate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by asomatc(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Jones4190:
Buhari is a good man, he forgive FFK and now Twitter
Next is Nnamdi Kanu ���
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by haslaw(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
This is not good enough. social media responsibility is very important.

Twitter should open an office in Nigeria so that they can be held accountable for their actions. With an office in Nigeria, they can sue and be sued here on our soil. If Twitter feels Nigeria is too low for them to open an office on our soil then they should also feel their platform is too low for us to use.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Edyice: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Lifeless is tired already grin

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Livingstone124: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2021
The only thing this dullard can do very well is borrowing money from every Dick and Harry around the World.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by lexy2014: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Jones4190:
Buhari is a good man, he forgive FFK and now Twitter

was twitter looking for forgiveness?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by AfroKnight: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Don’t lift the foolish ban. The ban has not stopped anyone from using it.

I hope Twitter doesn’t agree to any nonsense conditions.

A petty government doesn’t deserve attention.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Brushstrokes20: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
It's Needless, # vpn mode activated cool

Pathetic scum undecided
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Loveknitting: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Ok...let me check my Twitter account

I tried opening mine but didn't open.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2021
rayvelez:

Yes he is, he even forgive boko haram and name them repentants terrorists he is busy negotiating with the bandits and ready to forgive them what a loving daddy.

I don’t think he’s negotiating with bandits.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by musicwriter(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2021
All Twitter has to do is to do nothing. If I owned that company I won't even talk to the Nigerian government.

Twitter has to be stupid to pay for Nigerians to use the service because ban or no ban Nigerians are still using it right now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Fortyfifty(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Another huge achievement worthy of mention during a nations independence. Congrats Mr Buhari and his cronies. Indiara lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by blaise26abj(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2021
LibertyRep:
Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and[b] I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
[/b]

Apparently this ban still subsists untill those conditions are met.

It will become clearer in the coming days.

Did twitter stop Nigerians from doing business during the ban ? It is just useless conditions to sound tough . They will release it as soon as they can .

2023 in their minds now . You will see how agreeable this government will become as it enters its last year in power .
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by rummmy: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Confused man.....
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by bluefilm: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Absolute crap.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by joyandfaith: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
LibertyRep:
Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and[b] I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
[/b]

Apparently this ban still subsists untill those conditions are met.

It will become clearer in the coming days.

Which conditions?
Political statement
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Bitrusblog: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Is Twitter now the problem of Nigeria? The government is not talking about his kinsmen terrorising this country in the name of 'NA OUR BRODA DEY ASO ROCK'. This current government have dragged this country back to 58years ago. We warned many Nigerians in 2015 about this man,but they were all deceived and carried away wit CHANGE. By the Grace of God,all the evil people in the government of today that hold Nigerians hostage will all fade out in 2023 and never to hear from them again In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Gee64: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Imagine sharing fake news on Twitter!
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Okoyouth: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Is like you people don tire, who dey bey una to lift it. Mad people everywhere
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2021
onedayatime:
Nigerians, we just have to work on ourselves. Who is Buhari to please us? When God himself didn't pleased us all. He says all the bad things, you accuse him, he says all the good things, you accuse him, he mix them together, you still accuse him.

Since I was born till now, I have not seen or will ever seen a government people will appreciate. Not too distance ago, you all accuse GEJ of being a SIMP, weak president ever and so also, late Umaru Musa Ya'ardua and the OBJ, he was too strict during his time.

Time will not permit me to talk of Gens Abduldusallam, Sanni Abacha, IBB, Buhari, President Shagari and etc...

Did the president talk of banning twitter as an achievement or just giving us update that if twitter still didn't meet his targets, they will remain ban in Nigeria.

What am sure of is that this hate is coming from the people of the Rising Troubles aka SE.

Woe unto them because their house is left desolate and yet, all what they do is attack you whose house is prospering and for every bad thing that is going on in their region, they will pin it on BAT or PMB or DSS or Fulanis. All the bad roads and unemployment rate couple with the waste land they have is pin on BAT and PMB.

Tell them, until they repent, there place shall be more desolate
The comments I see here just make we wonder at the power of hate. It's blinding a whole tribe to destruction since 2015
The only hurting me is that it's my tribe.
Buhari ban Twitter una talk he unban Twitter una still talk...no be witchraft?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Suspends Secret Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.