Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter (31746 Views)

Okada Riders Storm Sanwo-olu’s Office, Beg For Suspension Of Ban / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Tareq1105: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Grace001:
Confused government...

Twitter don’t even have their time, even twitter users have been using vpn

Useless good for nothing government

You're entitled to your opinion.

As a responsible father, would you allow your children to watch everything and anything on your TV?

You need to regulate what they watch so that you would not have to hire a lawyer to bail them out of trouble in future.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by goodman5(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Everything about this useless idiot I hated.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by onedayatime(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:

The comments I see here just make we wonder at the power of hate. It's blinding a whole tribe to destruction since 2015
The only hurting me is that it's my tribe.
Buhari ban Twitter una talk he unban Twitter una still talk...no be witchraft?

Chairman, abeg you in the name of whatever you serve, if you can't read and comprehend, don't quote me again.

Na people like you Jesus dey talk say, READ, you go read, SEE, you go see but weting you READ and SEE, you know understand.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
onedayatime:

Chairman, abeg you in the name of whatever you serve, if you can't read and comprehend, don't quote me again.

Na people like you Jesus dey talk say, READ, you go read, SEE, you go see but weting you READ and SEE, you know understand.
No vex
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by ofiko123(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Dreambeat:
Mumu man

Don't you have respect for the president... Haba.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Limassol:
lame!
Thats what a fool would say during a lecture in the university.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by wizseller: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2021
I don't understand the kind of language

Conditional lifting

This one is meant to confuse themselves not Nigerians who have been using VPN to access Twitter

Are these not the same conditions they have been talking about since

LibertyRep:
Following the extensive engagements, the issues are being addressed and[b] I have directed that the suspension be lifted but only if the conditions are met to allow our citizens continue the use of the platform for business and positive engagements.
[/b]

Apparently this ban still subsists untill those conditions are met.

It will become clearer in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Limassol(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Thats what a fool would say during a lecture in the university.
The biggest fool here is you.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by 989900: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Odẹ ni boboi sha!

Lift the ban for what? Who asked you?

Election coming, na una go hear am . . . are you pathetic lot gon' come campaign on Twitter?

Oshisko!
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by 989900: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Tareq1105:

[s]You're entitled to your opinion.

As a responsible father, would you allow your children to watch everything and anything on your TV?

You need to regulate what they watch so that you would not have to hire a lawyer to bail them out of trouble in future.[/s]
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by jpride(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
As if Nigerians have not been using twitter all along
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by kingthreat(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Limassol:
The biggest fool here is you.

Hmm. Okay. I have sometime. Can you kindly expatiate what makes me one? No sentiments, just prove it.

Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Caseless: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
orikoku:
Is lifting ban on twitter an achievement? This government has missed his priority. Is like they want to borrow more dollars.
they banned it, you naysayers said that that's the least of our problems. Now it's unbanned and you're saying it's not news.

You people made news out of it to show Buhari is a tyrant and when he lifts the ban, you don't want the fanfare that comes with it to show it's newsworthy?
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by ladyn4real(f): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Issoryt....next
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Bluntemperor: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
uncleck:
Failed politics. Twitter is not talking about the ban. The masses are not talking about it. Only the federal government is talking about it.

Me think, the ban of twitter has even made the fg more unpopular

Twitter that has moved on since!
Let's wait for Lai and Malami' reaction.
How much is Nigeria earning from overseas now or why are we still borrowing in Foreign Currencies?
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by nurain150(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch
They should not lift the ban oo, Twitter is so racist and nutjob, this guys refused to approve my app for the mopub marketplace despite meeting all requirements
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Panda7(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
orikoku:
Is lifting ban on twitter an achievement? This government has missed his priority. Is like they want to borrow more dollars.

"Buhari ban twitter you complain, Buhari lift twitter ban yet you still complain, Obviously, Buhari is not the problem but you and your unstable mind". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by justnev: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oga Buhari hope we can abuse when Twitter is finally opened cos ur surname is failure
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by deavicky(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
orikoku:
wait and see if they will not count it as an achievement.
Re: Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter by Olumaeme: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
People are using Twitter on a normal.

Only government officials and brands can't come out directly and use.

They should open it for themselves, who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Court Suspends Secret Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.