Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? (305 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Which Legit Cool Profitable Business Can 300k Start??? / Which Legit Business Can One Do With N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? by Tinkulala: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Which profitable business can I start with 100k ?

I need suggestions please.
Re: Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? by sats: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Crypto
Re: Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Tinkulala:
Which profitable business can I start with 100k ?

I need suggestions please.

Since you are a youtuber why not use $100 to create a service funnel for a Product - Sales marketplace.

I recently helped a youtuber to set up one and he now uses the Product - Sales marketplace to help online soup sellers create traffic for orders and presently he has 300 online clients that orders for a soup @least once a day and his service charge is just #100 per order!.
Do the multiplicity.....he sent me #50k on Thursday to help him create a B2C platform for a wider reach.
You can consider this new venture unless you prefer hard-work to Smartwork!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? by abbeylinconfoca(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2021
The best thing to do with that 100k is to invest it in stock and plan for a big Project
I am an investment analyst and also into trade
Re: Which LEGIT And Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k ? by Alcatel17: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Since you are a youtuber why not use $100 to create a service funnel for a Product - Sales marketplace.

I recently helped a youtuber to set up one and he now uses the Product - Sales marketplace to help online soup sellers create traffic for orders and presently he has 300 online clients that orders for a soup @least once a day and his service charge is just #100 per order!.
Do the multiplicity.....he sent me #50k on Thursday to help him create a B2C platform for a wider reach.
You can consider this new venture unless you prefer hard-work to Smartwork!

@SENIORWRITER

Where is my refunds charles?

Nairalanders beware of these seniorwriter crook

I have given you enough grace n benefit of doubt

Apart from going to d bank to put a lien on your account n alerting d mods i will expose you here on nairaland on every thread u post your scams so that innocent nairalanders won't be getting scammed by you

Lalasticlala
Seun
Justwise
Dominique
mynd

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Get Free BTC With No Referrals At All / USDT For Sale At Affordable Rate / Airdrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.