Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story (58596 Views)

Funmi Awelewa's Mother Loses Her Sight / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nmezor(f): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Na error oo smiley
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
FolabiCash:

Lol. My boy have a great day. By the way tap me of you got BTC or any other digital assets for sale. Always up.

Boss
. My friend is looking for who to buy his coins
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MufasaLion: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Paxxcarl:
it’s still inferiority complex dumbass

Fool. That's not inferiority complex. Both Bill Clinton and Elon Musk are people I look up to and I respect. We share same ideas and interest. They don't know me but I have read their biographies and I follow their life updates always. I have many resources on them and what they've achieved.

They ain't even my mate because they are way older and way higher than me in many aspects of life. Whatever achievements they have made or still making only motivates me more!

So keep your inferiority complex mentality to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Bimpe29: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
And so?
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Fake news. Edited job, I can do that.. I can manipulate any graphic on Photoshop. Fakes news

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Ayion: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Celebrity viewing a yeyebrity's story post....no wonder she is overjoyed!

Lionel Messi is a soccer Lion!
Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer Tiger!

So many peeps may not comprehend the above emboldened... cool

Not my point... You tried with your opinion though.

So in your mind I didn't know before I posted? SMH.
Your questions are needless just make your opinion straightforward as regards my narrative...afterall you weren't the one that gave me the post I made so you should know I had a thorough intent before making the post and this isn't my first time of doing so with it here on Nairaland.
BTW @Heavance my quote is not a parable rather it is a clear cut message from a critical analysis of the two players!
I'm a fan of both though....no preference.

Simply shows you lack comprehension ability.....the narrative is not about me....

@SENIORWRITER

Lion perform best Amongst it’s pride
Tigger perform best alone

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2021
If u like go broadcast for CNN, u no go see him dick cap, let alone his whole dick.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Fool. That's not inferiority complex. Both Bill Clinton and Elon Musk are people I look up to and I respect. We share same ideas and interest. They don't know me but I have read their biographies and I follow their life updates always. I have many resources on them and what they've achieved.

They ain't even my mate because they are way older and way higher than me in many aspects of life. Whatever achievements they have made or still making only motivates me more!

you’re an idiot for someone that doesn’t know you
you clout chasing for celebrities lmao ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Ogunsay: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
If Ronaldo could view ur story post nd u are jubilating like dis, is very sure u will go 4 Thanksgiving if he say hello.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

she gets triggered by sports celebrities you get triggered by elon what’s the difference? Ode..
People idolise ppl differently
Keep ur stinking clout chasing bullshit talk to urself
What a fool

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MufasaLion: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Paxxcarl:
you’re an idiot for someone that doesn’t know you
you clout chasing for celebrities lmao ode

Your IQ is too low to comprehend a simple write-up. And please, your writing skill is poor also.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by ofiko123(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to her..
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by kingsceemark(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Yoruba Afonja people disgracing ZOOGERIA since 15BC

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MufasaLion: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Paxxcarl:
lmao reading ur dumbass comment reduces IQ
Now geddifok dingbat

Shut up, you this degenerate product of incest betwen two inbreds.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by lilmonarch(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Werey ti sare wet grin grin
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Benwallt(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Celebrity viewing a yeyebrity's story post....no wonder she is overjoyed!

Lionel Messi is a soccer Lion!
Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer Tiger!

So many peeps may not comprehend the above emboldened... cool

Not my point... You tried with your opinion though.

So in your mind I didn't know before I posted? SMH.
Your questions are needless just make your opinion straightforward as regards my narrative...afterall you weren't the one that gave me the post I made so you should know I had a thorough intent before making the post and this isn't my first time of doing so with it here on Nairaland.
BTW @Heavance my quote is not a parable rather it is a clear cut message from a critical analysis of the two players!
I'm a fan of both though....no preference.

Simply shows you lack comprehension ability.....the narrative is not about me....

Very close.....Nice one.

@SENIORWRITER
Both are evenly match and kings their own lane
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2021
She has been famzing Ronaldo prior to that and tagging him on photos she Photoshop him and her together. She got lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by calcal: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2021
She has a nice chest grin

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MufasaLion: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Paxxcarl:
when you’re a lowlife it’s obvious grin

Useless pauper. Go and find something to do and stop chasing clout on a faceless forum. This is gonna be my last response to you.

Bloody perverted soul!
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Classickj(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
faithfull18:
You for do pass this one angry angry
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol omoooo
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Useless pauper. Go and find something to do and stop chasing clout on a faceless forum. This is gonna be my last response to you.

Bloody perverted soul!
lmao bruh ran out of sane words pathetic..
Are you hungry? nonce
Never touched a million in his life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Calitoscassius(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Lowest of lowest esteem.. Ridiculous!
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by faithfull18(f): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Classickj:

You for do pass this one angry angry
For where, me sef be celebrity in my own space.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mtcheeeeeew
Ode.
Fake CR7
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by FolabiCash: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Boss
. My friend is looking for who to buy his coins

Boss

Your contact on your sig right ?
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
FolabiCash:

Boss

Your contact on your sig right ?
Yes sir
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by WoundedLamb: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
The front page is filled with all sorts of derogatory statements against women just because the person celebrating is a lady. If it were a guy, you'd be hearing "my guy dey happy!". As if tribalism wasn't enough, you guys have succeed in adding sexism to your game in Nigeria. You're all making your situation worse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike / "Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / D'banj & Olamide Perform At A Wedding Reception In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.