Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story (58545 Views)

Funmi Awelewa's Mother Loses Her Sight / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Assimhaven: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I think this is a glitch on Instagram just tag a celeb and watch them view your status.
Exactly! I've been looking for this kind of comment. I wonder how no one realised this..People can be so gullible

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Aganju849: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
WriterNig:

Funmi Awelewa, a Yoruba film star, and producer, could not contain her joy when she discovered that Cristiano Ronaldo Portuguese football legend was among the list of people who had recently viewed her Instagram Story.

In her recent posts on Instagram, she shared a screen recording of the Instastory post and the list of people who had viewed it.

Among the viewers was the celebrated football star whose Instagram page she proceeded to open, in a bid to prove to fans that he really did view her Instastory.

@Funmiawelewa captioned:

Abi she think Ronaldo wanna fùck her cheesy
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
phr0nesis:
Ronaldo of Ogbomosho

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg una no go kill me for this nairaland. Anytime I am not happy, I come here to read posts. Aswear this just made my day.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by uptownemmygee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
I'm sure it's a mistake
Or probably his little boy did
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by phr0nesis(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg una no go kill me for this nairaland. Anytime I am not happy, I come here to read posts. Aswear this just made my day.

Thank you
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by therajah: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
adioolayi:
grin grin grin ...see as she don melt finish..

If Ronaldo come mistakenly say "Hi" ...Wetin you for become

grin grin grin
Ah! Ambulance!! She will faint
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Fortune109: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Any of you guys would have jubilated too

Envy grin
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Spain007(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Innobee99:
Na Ijebu Ronaldo abeg

Na lie na Aba Ronaldo
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Mide1data: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nope! We share different interests and ideas.
What about ed sheeran, justin bieber, dwayne johnson and vin diesel
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Mide1data: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
SirMichael1:
Maybe he's scheming your rape. Just maybe.

the first senseless coment of today.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Kennyking1234: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
nice
MufasaLion:

Fool. That's not inferiority complex. Both Bill Clinton and Elon Musk are people I look up to and I respect. We share same ideas and interest. They don't know me but I have read their biographies and I follow their life updates always. I have many resources on them and what they've achieved.

They ain't even my mate because they are way older and way higher than me in many aspects of life. Whatever achievements they have made or still making only motivates me more!

So keep your inferiority complex mentality to yourself.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mide1data:

What about ed sheeran, justin bieber, dwayne johnson and vin diesel

Lol

I won't feel indifferent although, I like them all.

Give me Elon Musk, please. grin
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by milann: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
SIRRITE:
M-U-M-U GIRL, OUR DELTA RONALDO DEY VIEW UR STATUS U DEY HAPPY, RONALDO WILL DM U SOON ASKING U TO INVEST IN HIS FOOTBALL CLUB TO EARN 100M DOLLARS grin grin
lol, you no well I swear
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by sherlock229(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tiwa Savage followed me on Twitter , didn't give a Bleep,only Elon musk can make me scream a bit if he followed me.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by suffering: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
He doesn’t speak English. It was likely his handler. The joke’s on her.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by SEO2002: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Just because say Penaldo view your instastory
this bastard is no different from his father. Pig
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by SEO2002: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ronaldo is probably looking for his next rape victim. Smh
just like hw ur pervert father is looking for a stray pig to Bleep. Bastardised bastard.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story by Coconunu(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ronaldo pikin don by mistake play with he phone view ur page u dey here dey happy
Wetin u post self .... rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years / DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.