Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi (482 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL
Friday, 1 October 2021
By #NkemNdubuisi

OUR FOCUS: Your Body, His Temple.

OUR TEXT: "¹⁹ What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own?" (AKJV+ 1Cor 6:19)

The more we love The Lord and determine to live for Him in truth, the more we know our identity in Him. The More we live clean, the more we will understand hidden mysteries of light.. (See Psalms 119:103-105). Works of the Flesh and Fleshly Lusts, fight against the well-being of our souls. We are begged and encouraged to Abstain from fleshly lust, knowing the effect it has on our soul and body. "¹¹ Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,"(NKJV 1Pe 2:11)

You might be thinking, what are "The works of the Flesh" or "Fleshly lust" Let the Word of God explain...."¹⁹ Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
²⁰ Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, jealousies, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, ²¹ Contentions, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (AKJV+ Gal 5:19-21). It's not only accepting Jesus or confessing Him as Lord, you have to live a Holy life if you are truly interested in the Kingdom of God.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you are temple of the Holy Spirit, meaning the Holy spirit lives or dwells in you. You are His House. Keep His house clean. So fornication, adultery, uncleanness, witchcraft, hatred, drunkenness etc should not be practiced with the body that Host the Holy Spirit. Live Holy with your Body and mind because sin has consequences ...."¹³ For if you live after the flesh, you shall die: but if you through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live." (AKJV+ Rom 8:13). Welcome to October our Month for Holiness and Sanctification for Fire. This Month, Your limitations will be consumed by the Consuming Fire. The Most High God is interested in the matter of those that obey Him completely don't be deceived! Happy New Month �

PRAYER:
O Lord, By your Mercies, Help me present my body a living and holy sacrifice that's perfectly accepted by you in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and Saviour. My Body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I flee sexual immorality, uncleanness, hatred, jealousy, drunkenness, sorcery etc and by the Spirit I put to death the deeds of the flesh. I love Jesus, I live for Him and follow Him daily. I'm Royalty, a Success and Prosperous in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#ReigningthroughAbundanceofGrace
#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#TodaywithJesusDevotional #Jesus
#HolinessandSactificationforFire
#PastorLawr

If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus please contact us.

We celebrate You!
You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" blessed, inspired or lifted your spirit, please share with Friends. Thank you!

When you are led to encourage our ministry, Kindly contact us. Thank you!

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Monday, 4 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Enduring temptation and trials

OUR TEXT: "¹² Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love him." (AKJV+ Jam 1:12)

Our God is good. No matter what comes our way, He is still God. If you love God, I want you to know for sure that the tears, confusions, pain etc will work for your good. Both in the valley and at the mountain top, God's Standard remains same. so, Refuse to compromise the standard of God because of temptations and trials. Don't let your heart to be troubled! This is the Word of Jesus to you this morning.. "²⁷ Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you..." (AKJV+ John 14:27a)"¹ Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me." (AKJV+ John 14:1)

Our Text says; "Blessed is the Man that endures temptation. To Endure temptation means to hold fast to our Faith in Christ Jesus even in misfortune and trials. Our convictions in Christ Jesus should be unmovable. We should not be moved by what we see or feel. The Word of God should be our guide and stay. Our Faith is destined to be tried because we all need to grow patience in the Lord. Without the trying of our Faith we can't develop enough patience needed to inherit the promises of God"¹² That you be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises....¹⁵ And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise." (AKJV+ Heb 6:12,15).

Beloved of God in Christ, your time will come but you have to patiently wait for it, not by folding your hands but by developing yourself, aspiring for better opportunities and serving the Lord with all sincerity of mind and spirit in love. When we begin to see trials as exams that must be passed for the next level of faith in Christ Jesus, we are inspired to endure every temptation and overcome them by the Help of The Holy Spirit. You are destined for the top don't give up too soon. Eternal life is resident in your spirit, let it shine in all your affairs. Keep Believing the one that says... "⁵ .. I will never leave you, nor forsake you." (AKJV+ Heb 13:5b) You are lifted! Jesus is Lord! Your week is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I receive abundance of Grace to Endure temptation and Manifest His Glory in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I am destined for the top. I Endure temptations and I Manifest God's Glory in all my affairs. Eternal life is in my spirit. The life of God in me reflects in the result I produce in life. By God's Grace and Mercy, I experience extraordinary turn around this month. I'm a success and complete in Christ Jesus! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" blessed, inspired or lifted your spirit, please share with Friends. Thank you!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Tuesday, 5 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Let Patience have her perfect work

OUR TEXT: "⁴ But let patience have her perfect work, that you may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." (AKJV+ Jam 1:4)

Patience is a very important virtue. Without patience having her perfect work in us, we can not be perfect, entire and wanting nothing. Without patience we can not inherit the promises even when we have done all the work required for our Manifestation. "³⁶ For you have need of patience, that, after you have done the will of God, you might receive the promise." (AKJV+ Heb 10:36)

How long we are willing to wait for the physical Manifestation of our isaac while still serving God in Spirit and in truth without wavering determines how perfect is the work of patience in us. The muscles of our patience is built through trials and temptations that was why The Holy Spirit encouraged us to.. "² .. count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations; ³ Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience." (AKJV+ Jam 1:2-3)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, "...  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (AKJV+ 1Cor 15:19). If our focus is on what we can get in this physical life only we have missed the core purpose of our salvation. God is not only interested in you being in Health, being Fruitful or Prospering in all you do, He is also interested in the prosperity of your soul(see 3John 2). To be sincere with you, the prosperity of your soul is more important to God because of How long eternity is compared to our duration in this Physical world. Make a conscious decision today to put eternity before life itself and be Faithful even unto death(see Rev 2:9-10). Let patience have her perfect work in you. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen keep Holding! keep moving! Your victory is sure! Hallelujah!

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit of God please help me to come out victorious in every trials in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. In Christ Jesus, I live and have my being. I'm the express image of His Personality. I see challenges as bread because of God's Ability in me and with me through the person of The Holy Spirit. I surrender all to Jesus. I'm faithful to Jesus unto death. God is the strength and source of my life! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Wednesday, 6 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Double mindedness

OUR TEXT: "⁸ A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." (KJV+ Jam 1:8 )

Divided interest is what makes us ineffective in our walk with God. How far we have surrendered to God, determines His manifesting presence in our life and affairs. The Almighty doesn't need some of you but all of you. The Most High God doesn't want to share you with anyone or anything. Our Believe, Faith and unwavering trust in God is so important in receiving our requests/answers from God. "⁶ But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
⁷ For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord." (AKJV+ Jam 1:6-7)

Our Text says "a double minded man is unstable in all his ways" A double minded individual tries to balance every truth so he/she can be comfortable in obeying it. A double minded individual is neither hot or cold. They think too much of everything is bad including serving God. A double minded individual doesn't see anything wrong with their lifestyle even if the Word of God condemns it. They choose what to hear and avoid places that speaks against their weakness(demons). "⁷ Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
⁸ Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double minded." (AKJV+ Jam 4:7-8 )

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, its our responsibility to resist the devil and He will surely flee when we are living our life in submission to the will of God. The reason for oppression or stubbornness of the force of darkness toward believers, is not totally submitting ourselves to God. When we draw near to God by cleansing our hands from evil, purifying our heart with the Truth in total surrender, The Almighty Himself draws near to us with His Light. "⁵ This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
⁶ If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:" (AKJV+ 1Jn 1:5-6). I pray that the Lord will give us more understanding on this subject in Jesus Name! Your day is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen You are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I surrender my will, emotions, mind etc to you Lord. Holy Spirit, Please Help me to serve God daily in Spirit and in truth in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm not double minded. I live for Jesus daily in total surrender. My interest is the vivid manifestation of God's Kingdom and Glory on Earth as it is in Heaven. I'm empowered and enabled by Holy Spirit to Manifest this Kingdom and Glory on Earth. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Thursday, 7 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: The Crown of life

OUR TEXT: "¹² Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." (ESV Jam 1:12)

The proof of our love for God and The Grace of God working in our life is remaining steadfast under trials. Grace and Mercy is given to help in times of need(see Heb. 4:16). "¹⁰ If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small." (ESV Prov 24:10). God is not only the God of the hills but also the God of the valley(see 1king 20:28). He is not only God when things are beautiful and nice. He remains God even when things looks bad and ugly. The purpose of God being with us in the valley, is to give us victory when we are ready to move forward or comfort us when we refuse to move forward. Make a decision to move forward and move!

Our Text says... "¹² Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." (ESV Jam 1:12). There is a crown of life for those that stood the test. We are all on a different journey and our crowns of life will certainly be different. Don't compare yourself to anyone. The trust God has for us will determine the trials that will come our way. Don't disappoint your maker by listening to those who don't understand loyalty and Faithfulness. Imagine if Job listened to his wife and curse God(see Job 2:9).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, there is time for everything under the sun. Your time for rejoicing and celebration will surely come if you are steadfast. And when your time of rejoicing comes don't forget those in pains be sensitive with your testimonies, let it inspire others. A crown of life await all that are steadfast under trials. Don't give up on God and don't give in to the devil. Keep serving God in Spirit and in truth with diligence. There is light at the end of this tunnel. See, your victory is sure in Jesus Name! #Amen You will surely win in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I receive strength to finish well and strong in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. I believe in Christ Jesus. My life is hid in Christ Jesus and Christ is hid in God. I Receive abundance of Grace and Mercy to overcome every challenge. I'm steadfast, immovable and abounding in the work of the Lord. In Christ Jesus, I'm Royalty, Healthy, Wealthy, Fruitful and more than a conqueror. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Friday, 8 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Watch your Desires

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed." (NKJV Jas 1:14)

The adversary is the tempter but It's our desires that give strength to temptations. Our desire gets the attention of the adversaries and makes his bait not resistable. God does not tempt people.. "¹³ Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone." (NKJV Jas 1:13)

Watch your desires. Don't want things because others needs them. Don't desire what you don't genuinely need. Don't desire things because your neighbours or family members has them, that is covetousness and the Bible warns against covetousness(see Heb. 13:5, Eph 5:3, Luke 12:15). Covetousness is a serious matter and God hates it with passion (see Isa. 57:17, Jer. 8:10). Make a personal decision of what you want and make sure the reasons you want them are genuine and see if God will not give them to you.. "² You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.³ You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures." (NKJV Jas 4:2-3)

Beloved of God in Christ, we are tempted when our desires takes us aways from the will of God. We are tempted when our desires is not based on love for God and Humanity. We are tempted when we neglect prayers because of our heart desires. Let your heart desires drive you first to prayer, then use your mind and strength to work it out without covetousness. Prayer helps destroy our ungodly desires and urges. One of the reasons for temptation is not praying enough "⁴⁰ ... , "Pray that you may not enter into temptation."" (NKJV Lu 22:40b). Watch your desires to avoid unnecessary temptations. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen you are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Please help me to always watch my desires and pray without ceasing in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. By God's Grace and Mercy, My motives are daily purified by the Blood of Jesus. My mind is renewed by the Word of God and charged through Prayer. My desires are transformed for excellence. By His Grace, I do/live right by default. I get Better daily! I am Complete in Christ Jesus! I'm a Success! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Tuesday, 12 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Holiness in Marriage

OUR TEXT: "⁴ Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." (NKJV Heb 13:4)

God himself ordained marriage and made it honorable among all. Marriage is a physical representation of the relationship that Jesus has with the church. The relationship between a loving husband and submissive wife is a prototype of the relationship that Christ have with His Church. "²⁹ For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. ..³¹ "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
³² This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." (NKJV Eph 5:29,31-32). This is the main reason the adversary is against marriages.

Every sincere marriage reminds the adversary of the loving relationship between Jesus and His church. Does it mean that all marriage are perfect? No! The church itself is not perfect but our Saviour is loving, caring and understanding that was why.. "¹¹.. He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
¹² for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ," (NKJV Eph 4:11-12). So the church can keep getting better with time. Same is applicable to Marriage. Our marriages should get better.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Holiness is prompt and total obedience. Our marriages should conform to God's will. The husband should love his wife as himself, the wife should submit to the husband as unto the Lord(see Eph 5: 22-28)and The bed should be sactified because God himself will judge the adulterous and fornicators. Our marriages can be better if we enforce God's will and enthrone Jesus. The main purpose of marriage is for Love, Companionship, Forgiveness and Repentance. Love reign in your marriage in Jesus Name. #Amen. Those believing God for a life partner, God will provide your own in Jesus Name! #Amen Those that their marriage has be broken, we pray for restoration by the mercies of God in Jesus Name! #Amen. We pray for those that lost their spouse, God will provide a help meet and give them peace in Jesus Name! #Amen God bless you abundantly!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Lord help me build a Holy Marriage in Jesus Name! #Amen
Every force or power against peace and love in my marriage, I bind and destroy now in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I live for God daily. My marriage is dedicated to YAHWEH. My marriage is honorable and My bed is Sanctified. Love, peace, understanding and fidelity reign in my Home and marriage. Jesus is Lord in my marriage. I Receive abundance of Grace to be faithful and build my Home for God's glory. My marriage is blessed! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Wednesday, 13 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Justification by Faith and works

OUR TEXT: "²⁴ You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only." (NKJV Jas 2:24)

God is not a hypocrite and does not like or associates with hypocrites. When Faith does not produce works, that faith is dead. Christianity is not only about believing and confessing Jesus as Lord. What we do after believing and our confessions is what really matters. "²¹ "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." (NKJV Mt 7:21). When we say.. "we believe in Christ Jesus" , when we proclaim.. "He is Lord" and we are not striving to live for Him, We are only deceiving ourselves "²⁶ For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." (NKJV Jas 2:26)

Jesus taught His disciplines about knowing a tree by their fruits. The fruit we produce shows the kind of seed we are. If we are new creations in Christ Jesus and the seed of God is in us, our old attitude that's against God should be replaced by our new nature and this should reflect in our actions, deeds and reasoning. Our relationship with God must go beyond the lips. what didn't affect our heart, can't reflect in our actions and this is vain and useless to God. "⁸ 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. ⁹ And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' "" (NKJV Mt 15:8-9)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, we are not only justified by faith. What we do after we believe really matter. Study the book of revelation for yourself and notice how the Lord was referring to the works of the church.. "² "I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars;" (NKJV Rev 2:2). You are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus so live righteously and do Righteous deeds because we all shall reap what we sow. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! You are lifted to show God's Glory!

PRAYER:
Thank you Father for your Word. Help me daddy to live sincere for you in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I live sincerely for God and I do good to His creation. By His Grace, I bring forth fruits meet for repentance. By His Mercy I live righteously as I am righteous in Him. The Lord is my shepherd and I am Complete in HIM. I have all I need and want! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Thursday, 14 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: We choose the kind of vessel we become

OUR TEXT: "²¹ Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work." (NKJV 2Ti 2:21)

In the kingdom of God, there is nothing like destiny. What we sow determines what we reap. What we are doing at the present is what determines our future. Do you know destiny(destini) is associated with luck. In fact it is called the god of good luck, possibly the Pleiades. I searched for the word Destiny in my KJV bible and saw none. The translators were so smart to avoid the Word. Trust me, they know something other translators don't know because destiny is not a new word.

Our Text says.. If anyone cleanses himself or herself, he or she will be a vessel of honour, sanctified, useful and prepared for good works. It takes a personal decision to cleanse our hands and purify our hearts from evil/wickedness (see James 4:8 ). It takes a personal decision to put off the old man and his deeds(see Eph 4:22). It's not God that determine our fate or usefulness. We choose our fate/usefulness through; our choices, who we associate with and by our actions. "¹⁹ I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE life, that both you and your seed may live:" (AKJV+ Deu 30:19)"⁴² But one thing is needful: and Mary has CHOSEN that good part, which shall not be taken away from her." (AKJV+ Luk 10:42)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus,...".. in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor." (AKJV+ 2Tim 2:20). We are responsible for the kind of vessel we become. Through sincere Love for God and Humanity, diligence, excellence, holiness, sanctification etc we become vessels of gold or silver depending on our dedication to the truth. Your choices count, your decisions matters and your actions are very important in determining your glorious tomorrow and your usefulness in future. Your day is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen Take charge! Sow the rights seeds and prepare for harvest! You are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit please help me take right decisions daily for a glorious future in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I live for God and Humanity daily. I'm a vessel of honour. I live a life of purpose. I'm intentional about my future. I grow in diligence and excellence by God's Grace and Mercy. In Christ Jesus, I'm Royalty, Fortified, Prosperous, Healthy, Righteous and a Success. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Friday, 15 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: No partiality with God

OUR TEXT: "¹¹ For there is no partiality with God." (NKJV Ro 2:11)

Our results in life is largely dependent on our level of responsibility. The dimensions of God we are opened to is dependent on the consistency of our Prayer life, the sincerity of our Christian walk and our determination to know God. Our experiential knowledge of God has to be earned. God is not a demon that just shows up after a chant, incantation or meditation. God doesn't reveal himself to casual seekers. God hides himself deliberately so that only the serious seekers will encounter Him. "¹⁵ Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Savior." (KJV+ Isa 45:15)

Every dimension of Glory has a price tag and maintenance requirements. In the kingdom of light the sure way is Holiness, Obedience, and Prayer. Until we start departing from evil and start seeking God personally, the Almighty doesn't really take our frustration or hunger for power seriously. The reason for the sickness, poverty, frustration, unfruitfulness, reoccurrence of affliction is lack of power. "³ Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee." (KJV+ Ps 66:3)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, we are told to be established in Righteousness; then oppression shall be far from us and there will not be need for fear because terror will never find expression around us. (see Isa 54:14). The question now is, are you established in Righteousness? If yes, then why the oppression, fear and terror? Beloved we must begin to ask sincere questions from the Word of God. People are made to believe they are Righteous without the deeds and evidence of Righteousness. This is our Month of Holiness and Sanctification for Fire. Separate yourself from the crowd and seek God for yourself. That oppression has to end forever in your life and stick to the senders for eternity in Jesus Name! #Amen. When you really say enough is enough and mean it, Enough will be Enough! There is no partiality with God.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Father I want more of you in my family, Ministry and Business in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I live for God daily. I walk in the path of Holiness and obedience daily. I am established in Righteousness. I do Righteous deeds. I live a life of diligence and integrity. My life, family, Ministry and business gets better. Oppression, terror and fear are far from me and my dwelling. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Monday, 18 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Holiness or Lake of fire

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" (KJV+ Heb 12:14)

As a Believer, When I started reading the bible for myself, some words made me so afraid. I was raised by grace and faith preachers. I didn't know much about Holiness until I started seeking God for more. How God revealed Holiness to me was showing me rapture in my dream. In that dream, I missed the rapture, then I ran to my friends in the Grace and faith movement, they said to me to relax that they were not expecting to be raptured. I was so afraid and surprised because personally I wanted to be raptured, then I woke up from that dream with fear and anguish. I made a huge U-turn that day. Beloved, we have been called to Holiness and not to lawlessness or lasciviousness. The way we live our life determines our destination. What we believe doesn't determine our eternal destination but how we live our life. "⁷ For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness." (KJV+ 1Ths 4:7)

Believing in Jesus and Living our life in peace and Holiness determines our eternal destination. Don't be deceived into believing that once you confess Jesus as your Lord, you are on your way to eternal bliss when you are not living a holy life. You have to forsake yours sins and live according to the word of God, producing works meet/befitting for repentance.(see Act 26:20, 1Ths 3:13 ). How we behave even after believing in Jesus is a very serious matter. Listen to Apostle Paul.. "²¹ And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall BEWAIL many which have SINNED ALREADY , and have NOT REPENTED of the UNCLEANNESS and FORNICATION and LASCIVIOUSNESS which they have COMMITTED." (KJV+ 2Cor 12:21)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, I'm not writing to get you scare but to instill the right fear of the Lord in your heart. It's not reasonable/wise to sin and not repent of that sin or forsake them. Provision for repentance has been provided and ability to live without sinning has been provided in Christ Jesus. What God expects from us all is total sincerity. Grace is available for Holy lifestyle if we are thirsty for the old path. It's either Holiness or the lake of Fire. Most celebrities has made their choice, Make your own choice. I conclude with this verses... "¹³ And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
¹⁴ And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
¹⁵ And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (KJV+ Rev 20:13-15)
God help us all in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Daddy, I want to live for your in Holiness, please me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. By God's Grace and Mercy I live above sin. Holiness becomes my daily lifestyle. My name is written in the book of life. I live in peace with all men. I'm a citizen of the New Heaven and the New Earth. I'm a success and I overcome in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Tuesday, 19 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Thinking about Eternity

OUR TEXT: "¹ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." (KJV+ Rev 21:1)

In every human heart, there is an awareness that there is something more to life, God put it there himself(see Ecc 3:11). But most new age books are encouraging humanity to focus on the now and forget the future as much as possible. Thinking about now only is a subtle trap that brings a false peace to the human mind. What is 120 years compared to eternity(1,000000+ years). Listen to Senior Apostle Paul.. "³² If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, "Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!"" (NKJV 1Co 15:32). Only the mind that has been deceived will invest on this phase of existence that's about 120 years maximum and neglect the next phase that's more than 1000 years. When we begin to grasp the reality of eternity; death will lose its grip and fear, the inherited serpentine nature will begin to die by our consciously living in Holiness and Truth.

With the right consciousness of eternity, the pride of life, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes(see 1John 2:16) will loose their grip on you. The love of money, fame, power etc will die. Your focus will now be, how to impact the next generation if Jesus tarries. If we are not doing anything that will outlive us, we are wasting our God given potentials in Christ Jesus. Just imagine if there was no epistle of Paul, James, Jude, Peter and John, Christianity would not be what it is today. What are you doing to bless the next generation of Christians? After 500 years counting from today if Jesus tarries, what will mankind remember you for?

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Living soberly(Holy) is not enough, we have to live it in truth following the true path to eternal life with eternity in mind and impacting our world positively. Jesus is our way, our truth and our life(see John 14:6). Jesus is our true path to Light and those that follow him don't walk in darkness but have the light of life (see John 8:12). Being conscious of Jesus dispels darkness. Being conscious of Jesus brings eternity to this mortal existence. Thinking about Jesus is thinking about eternity. Living for Jesus and helping humanity is living for eternity. I pray for more understanding on this subject to every reader of this Devotional in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are Blessed and lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Daddy please help me to focus more on eternity in my walk with you in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. The Eternity in my heart is awaken by the Holy spirit. By God's Grace and Mercy, I sow eternal seeds and I reap everlasting harvest. I put off the old self and put on the new self daily. My life on Earth is for the Glory of God and My life in the New Earth will be for the reign of The Master. I'm Victorious and a Success in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Wednesday, 20 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: what does it mean to believe?

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (KJV+ John 3:16)

Every verse of the scripture has a dispensation in God's calender for its fulfilment. We must be sensitive in the spirit for accurate interpretation. God is not a man, He is most Holy and He can not lie. The Holy Bible is filled with God's words and His words are true. Each word in every statement in God's word should be examined for accurate interpretation. We will examine the word 'believe' in John 3:16 because of our study this morning.

The Greek word( πιστεύω = pisteúō ) that was translated 'believe' means to have faith upon or in respect to a person or thing. Lets see more scriptures to validate our point.. "⁸ For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" (KJV+ Eph 2:8 ). we are saved by Grace through Faith. Our salvation in Christ Jesus, come to us by God's Grace and we accepted it by Faith. The question now is does faith produce works? Our response will either limit or equip us in our walk with God.
The faith that brought us salvation is without self effort (see Rom 4:4-5)and the proof of having that faith produces works(see 1Thes. 1:3, 2Thes 1:3). At the Great White Throne judgement, the judgement of believers will be based on their works and that work is doing the will of the Father. "²¹ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the WILL OF MY FATHER which is in heaven." (KJV+ Mat 7:21)(See 1Cor 3:13-15)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, to believe is to do the will of the Father(see Matt 12:50, John 5:30, James 2:26). The will of the Father doesn't only involve us accepting jesus as our Lord and personal Saviour. The will of the father is living a holy life with all sincerity and fulfilling our purpose on Earth after accepting Jesus's sacrifice for us. Let's meditate on this verse..
"⁸ This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men." (KJV+ Tit 3:8 )
May God give us more understanding in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are blessed! God's Favour is upon you today in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy spirit Help me to do the will of The Father daily in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. My Faith has works by the Grace I Receive in Christ Jesus. I do the will of the father by the Power that works in me. The greater one lives in me and I do right by default. In Christ Jesus, I live a Holy life, I'm Healthy, wealthy and complete in Him. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2021
Thursday, 21 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Our Assurance in Christ Jesus

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, is a new creation: ancient things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." (RHB 2Cor 5:17)

Where we dwell and abide determine our reality. Our believing in Christ Jesus brought us into Christ(see Rom. 10:9-10) and our abiding(living for Him) keeps us in Him(see John 15:6, 1 Tim 6:11-14). We have a free will to either abide in Him through living in obedience to His Word or to walk away from Him through living in disobedience to His Word. "¹⁰ If ye may keep My Commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's Commandments, and abide in His love." (RHB John 15:10)

Our text says "if anyone IS IN Christ He is a new creation" our Focus is not on the new creation but being in Christ. Being in Christ Jesus is a fixed position maintained by our obedience. Abiding in this position is not done by God or by what we confess or say but by what we do through our will, determination and diligence as a result of our conviction. "¹⁶ have ye not known that to whom ye yield yourselves servants in obedience, His servants ye are whom ye obey; whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?...²² But now having been made free from the sin, and having become servants to God, ye have your fruit to Holiness, and the end everlasting life." (RHB Rom 6:16,22)

Beloved of God in Christ, don't be deceived into believing that Jesus has obeyed God for you so your obedience and steadfastness is not needed in Christ.. That's the error of the lawless. "¹⁷ Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye knowing beforehand, beware, lest ye being led away with the error of the lawless, fall from your own steadfastness." (RHB 2Pet 3:17). "⁵⁸ Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." (RHB 1Cor 15:58). Our assurance is in our steadfastness, being immovable and always abounding in the work of the Lord. Receive Grace (strength and ability) to abide in Him in Jesus Name! #Amen You are blessed! Jesus loves you!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive strength and ability to abide daily in the Vine in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I'm in Christ Jesus and I abide in Christ Jesus through Holiness and Sanctification. I'm a new creation. I'm steadfast, immovable and always abounding in the work of the Lord. My Labour shall never be in vain. I'm a success and Blessed in Christ Jesus. God is faithful! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Monday, 25 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Submitting to God

OUR TEXT: "⁷ Submit yourselves therefore to God." (cKJV+ Jam 4:7a)

It doesn't matter what comes our way, YAHWEH remains the Most High God. If we love YAHWEH and submit to Him in all things, everything will certainly work for our Good. Submitting to God is beyond what we confess with our mouth, it is seen in our daily actions. Our heart can even deceive us and others but who we truly are, is seen through our daily actions "⁹ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? ¹⁰ I the Lord search the heart, I try the minds, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." (cKJV+ Jer 17:9-10)

Submitting to God involves living for God and serving him with all sincerity.
The Lord rewards everyone according to their ways and according to the fruits of their doings, not according to what they believe or confess daily. Submitting to God is path, when we are on that path, the physical life itself loses it meaning because only those who are daily putting to death(mortifying) the old self walk on that path. "²⁴ Truly, truly, I say to you, Except a corn of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it stays alone: but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit." (cKJV+ John 12:24) "²⁰ I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (cKJV+ Gal 2:20)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, submitting to God involved mortifying(putting to death) the deeds of the flesh because no one can submit to God fully when his or her flesh is fully alive and in charge. Let's conclude today's Devotional with the follow words from the Holy Bible so God can use these words to minister to us individually.
"¹³ For if you live after the flesh, you shall die: but if you through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live." (cKJV+ Rom 8:13)
"⁵ Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate passion, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
⁶ For which things ' sake the wrath of God comes on the sons of disobedience:" (cKJV+ Col 3:5-6). May The Almighty give us more understanding on this subject in Jesus Name! #Amen You week is blessed and you are favoured in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I ask for the grace for total submission to the will of God in all my affairs in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. He is my Lord and Saviour. I live my life to please The Holiest of Holies. I submit to His will daily by His Grace working mightily in me. I carry God's Glory and Manifest His Presence through unconditional obedience. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Tuesday, 26 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Resisting the devil

OUR TEXT: "⁷ Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (cKJV+ Jam 4:7)

When we are living our life in obedience to God's Word, the adversary should not be accommodated or tolerated but should be resisted. Without repelling forcefully and resisting with Holy anger, the devil and his host will never flee willingly. How far we tolerate satanic assault, is the extent we suffer from their wickedness. Our spiritual sword should not be kept back"¹⁰ Cursed is he who does the work of the LORD deceitfully, And cursed is he who keeps back his sword from blood." (NKJV Jer 48:10)

The enemy is so wicked and your tears and pain makes them happy. It's time to say enough is enough and mean it. It's time to learn about prophetic prayers from prophet Ezekiel and spiritual warfare from King David. It's time to learn how to curse the roots of wickedness as the seed of Abraham. Our belonging to Jesus makes us seed of Abraham"²⁹ And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." (NKJV Ga 3:29). The seed of Abraham should enjoy the Abrahamic blessings of exceeding multiplication of wealth. "² And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."" (NKJV Ge 17:2)
The seed of Abraham should enjoy the Divine mandate of back to sender. "³ I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."" (NKJV Ge 12:3)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, it is those that curse or persecute you (without sorcery or satanic aid) that Jesus ask you to bless (see Matt. 5:44). Sorcery, divination, soothsaying, casting of spells, necromancy, witchcraft etc are abomination to our God (see Deu 18:10-12) and blessing those that use the above against you is ignorance orchestrated by the devil himself. Apostle Paul taught about blessing our enemies(see Rom 12:14) but study his responded to Elymas the sorcerer that was using sorcery against the advancement of the Gospel. "¹⁰ And said, O full of all subtlety and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
¹¹ And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand." (KJV+ Acts 13:10-11). Beloved a word is enough for the wise. Resist the devil vehemently. God bless you. Your are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive abundance of Grace to resist the devil daily in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I submit to God daily and Resist the Devil vehemently. The devil and his host of wickedness are not permitted around me or my dwelling. I'm daily Fortified by fire, by the Blood of Jesus and by the presence of the Holy Spirit. I curse the root of wickedness in my life, affairs and family. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Wednesday, 27 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Flee From Idolatry

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ Therefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry." (cKJV+ 1Cor 10:14)

Our level of obedience to the Most High(ʻelyôwn ʼêl) in the kingdom determines the Job we are given, the role we play in the Kingdom of Light and how much we manifest His Presence. God desires utmost sincerity from His Children and unconditional loyalty from His servants. The more we seek The Almighty God without selfish ambition, the more we will discover treasures reserved for true seekers.
There is a secret place reserve for true worshippers. It's our dwelling in this secret place through obedience that guarantees our staying under the shadow(protection) of the Almighty.(see Ps 91:1)

It's the place we give the devil that he occupies. Our disobedience to God in any area of life gives the devil legal grounds to operate in that specific area. Our Text says we should Run away from image worship. God instructed the Children of Israel never to draw him or any heavenly being and never bow to images(see Exo 20:4-5 Lev. 26:1 Act 17:29). The image of Jesus or the mother of Jesus you see is not Jesus or His mother but an act orchestrated by religious demons to make sincere believers disobey God and make HIM jealous. Bowing to those images is pure idolatry. Study the Bible for yourself. A word is enough for the wise.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, any act of worship that doesn't have scriptural backing is idolatry. We must also note that any doctrine that does not have at least two different witnesses should not be enforced on God's children(see Matt 18:16, 2Cor 13:1). Our God is The Most intelligent Being. Our motives and the intent of our heart can be discerned by His Word(see Heb. 4:12) so, let His Word take the centre stage in our lives to guide us into truth. Nothing should take the place of God's word in our Hearts. Receive God's mercy through the Blood of Jesus today in Jesus Name! #Amen Every legal grounds we opened as a result of idolatry I command them to be closed today by the sacrifice of the Blood of Jesus in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I renounce every form of idolatry in my life. Father have mercy on me and my bloodline in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm the seed of Abraham. My eye is open to see the truth clearly. I serve the Lord in Spirit and in Truth. I flee from idolatry. The consequences of my idolatrous lifestyle in the past is erased by the Mercy of God through the Blood of Jesus. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Thursday, 28 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Glorify God in your body and Spirit

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God 's." (cKJV+ 1Cor 6:20)

With an accurate knowledge of the price that was paid to redeem us from the powers and domain of darkness into God's marvelous light, we should show forth our gratitude by Glorifying God in our body and Spirit which belong to God "⁹ But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:" (cKJV+ 1Pet 2:9).

To Glorify God in our body and spirit means to honour God with our body(flesh), to magnify God with our spirit and to cause the dignity and worth of God revealed in the scripture to become manifest and acknowledged in our body and spirit through obedience and steadfastness. It's our personal responsibility to present our bodies(spirit soul and flesh) as a living sacrifice that meet the high standard of God "¹ I beg you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." (cKJV+ Rom 12:1).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Our ability to reason properly is demonstrated in our sincere loyalty to Jesus. The wages of sin is death. How can we truly know the appointment of every human with death and condemnation because of sin and not be sincere with Jesus that has overcome death by bearing the sin of those that believe in Him and living for Him. "²⁷ And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:²⁸ So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that LOOK FOR HIM shall he appear the second time apart from sin unto salvation." (cKJV+ Heb 9:27-28). Beloved, present your life as a living sacrifice to God and see why God is called a Covenant keeping God by those that know Him. Make a conscious decision today to serve God with sincerity, in purity and in truth. You will never know defeat anymore in Jesus Name. #Amen You are lifted.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive abundance of Grace to Glorify God in my body and spirit in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I live daily for Jesus. I present by body as a living sacrifice. I Glorify God in my body and Spirit. My life is for the Glory of God. I live a life of Holiness in ; Divine Health, Prosperity, Fruitfulness, Favour, Abundance of Wealth, Riches and God's Protection in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Friday, 29 October 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: You are a success

OUR TEXT: "⁴ For whatever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith." (AKJV+ 1Jn 5:4)

If you love God and living for Him, Every thing will certainly workout for your Good. In all circumstances, God is good. In Christ Jesus, We are born of God and that gives us a sense of victory even when going through oppositions/trials. God is faithful, Jesus is Alive and the Holy Spirit is real. After doing all that's necessary for your lifting, there is time for waiting patiently(endurance) and there is time for obtaining the promise... "¹⁵ And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise." (AKJV+ Heb 6:15)

The victory the principalities and Powers on this cosmos can't contest is in our faith. The reason for the trials is to make us doubt God. When we lose our faith, we lose the battle. God is not under any obligation to explain the process of our journey or our lifting. From my personal experience, The Almighty gives instructions most times without explaining why, how and when because He is outside time. We are responsible to seek "Why", "How", "When" and Wait diligently. "⁹ And it shall be said in that day, See, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation." (AKJV+ Isa 25:9)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, your success is sure in Christ. Our assurance of producing much fruit is in our abiding in the Vine(Jesus). Listen to our Captain.. "⁵ I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing." (AKJV+ John 15:5). You have a responsibility to stay in Christ Jesus to bring forth much fruit. The top is where you belong so don't settle at the middle. Keep getting better and smarter in you walk with God and never forget that without Him you can do nothing. Holiness is a must in the kingdom of light(Zion), then comes deliverance, then possessing your possessions becomes a reality (see Oba 1:17). You are a success! You are lifted and Blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive abundance of Grace to stay in the Vine in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord, Saviour and Captain. I live for Him daily. I abide in Christ Jesus. I bring forth much fruit in my Health, Ministry and Business by the Help of The Most High God. My path is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am blessed. I am a success. I am victorious. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi by AmosTech(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS ALERT

Open Heavens Alert is a devotional app that provides you with daily devotions written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Never forget to study your daily devotions.
You will get access to:

• Daily alarm.
• Customized alert.
• Voice reminder.
• Voice alert.
• Voice reader.
• Devotional content to mp3 audio for sharing.
• Provides your devotional messages in audio format.
• Caches ahead up to 5 days devotional messages for you.
• Offline access to cached devotions.
• Completely ads free.

What more can you get from a devotional app?

Get the app from Uptodown App store via the link below:

https://open-heavens-alert.en.uptodown.com/android/download

(1) (Reply)

If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men / How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} / Yahushuah Was The First To Be Created By Elohim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.