Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men (482 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
If a woman says she is going to deal with you, run - Pastor Adeboye tells men
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has told men of God not to fight women, but run when women threaten to deal with them.

Vanguard reports that Adeboye, who will soon turn 80 years old in March, gave the advice at a special online service on Sunday January 9.

Citing the classical bibìcal case of Elijah and Jezebel to buttress his point, Adeboye said

“Elijah arrived at Jezreel, sat down in his house and was enjoying the victories that had happened. He had just called down fire from heaven. He had prophesied and prayed and there was rain for the first time in three years. He had brought about national revival. He had outrun the chariot of the King.

He was happy but then a message came from the First Lady of the land: ‘I heard what you did on Mount Carmel, I swear to you by my gods by this time tomorrow, you will be like one of the prophets that you killed’. Elijah the great man of God ran, the man who dared 450 prophets ran from a woman.

I know a lot of people have said how could that be? Elijah was very wise. I have told you men of God again and again, don’t fight a woman.

If a woman says she is going to deal with you, run. If you learn to run today, you will be alive to fight tomorrow. The African elders have a saying “the one who knows when to fight and when to run is the one they call the champion”. You must know when to fight and when to run.

When Jezebel says “I am coming for you” Elijah did the right thing. He ran''
https://saintbillion..com/2022/01/if-woman-says-she-is-going-to-deal-with.html?m=1

Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
I agree that a man shouldn't fight a lady, but in this case it wouldn't be a fight with a lady but the many demons in her because she was a high profile witch. So it wouldn't be a battle against flesh and blood but against the powers of darkness and the evil works of the devil.

It was wrong that he ran out of fear because of the death threat of a mere witch. He should have known much better than that from experience, because it even made Him to start having doubts about who he was and questioning God.

That said, it only showed that he was a mere mortal who had been endued with that rare degree of boldness and courage to confront wicked and brutal dictators and kings of his day by God.

So it was not by his own might or power but by the Spirit of God.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!
is he right?
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by funshint(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Very true sir...hell gat no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
is he right?
Yes and no.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by lkillbrokehoes: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol run to where exactly? Women doesn't have the monopoly of madness.

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by lilvicky68(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Yes and no.
Which kind confusion be this na? grin
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by MRDEE01: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Confam
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Yes and no.
ok. But Elija ran out of fear, it was a death threat considering how Jezebel has seized so many people land and even killed them. He never wanted to be a victim.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
funshint:
fear woman
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
ok. But Elija ran out of fear, it was a death threat considering how Jezebel has seized so many people land and even killed them. He never wanted to be a victim.
The point is that he didn't have to run for fear of his life, because even if he stayed the woman would have never been able to kill him as she did the others regardless of her threat. He was a different kind. She would be dead before she did.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
lilvicky68:

Which kind confusion be this na? grin
He's right not to fight a woman, but not right to run for one's life just because of a mere witch.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The point is that he didn't have to run for fear of his life, because even if he stayed the woman would have never been able to kill him as she did the others regardless of her threat. He was a different kind. She would be dead before she did.
so what was his actual reason of running, cause I know God wasn't happy with his act I guess
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol run to where exactly? Women doesn't have the monopoly of madness.
no be woman set him ex lover ablaze for Abia State? Fear woman bro
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
so what was his actual reason of running, cause I know God wasn't happy with his act I guess
Now you're getting the point. It was out of fear that he ran, that's why God wasn't happy with his act. He expected much better from him.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
If a woman says she is going to deal with you, run - Pastor Adeboye tells men
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has told men of God not to fight women, but run when women threaten to deal with them.

Vanguard reports that Adeboye, who will soon turn 80 years old in March, gave the advice at a special online service on Sunday January 9.

Citing the classical bibìcal case of Elijah and Jezebel to buttress his point, Adeboye said

“Elijah arrived at Jezreel, sat down in his house and was enjoying the victories that had happened. He had just called down fire from heaven. He had prophesied and prayed and there was rain for the first time in three years. He had brought about national revival. He had outrun the chariot of the King.

He was happy but then a message came from the First Lady of the land: ‘I heard what you did on Mount Carmel, I swear to you by my gods by this time tomorrow, you will be like one of the prophets that you killed’. Elijah the great man of God ran, the man who dared 450 prophets ran from a woman.

I know a lot of people have said how could that be? Elijah was very wise. I have told you men of God again and again, don’t fight a woman.

If a woman says she is going to deal with you, run. If you learn to run today, you will be alive to fight tomorrow. The African elders have a saying “the one who knows when to fight and when to run is the one they call the champion”. You must know when to fight and when to run.

When Jezebel says “I am coming for you” Elijah did the right thing. He ran''
https://saintbillion..com/2022/01/if-woman-says-she-is-going-to-deal-with.html?m=1

It is Written, Evil pursueth the evil doer!
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
funshint:

Rubbish statement after all the fury she brings is Hell itself!

And every soul can do so when sufficiently spiritually stimulated.

The only thing greater than the pain of hell is the Killer of hell, which is the Lake of Fire!
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
fear woman
Fear God.

If you fear God, you won't have to fear woman.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
fear woman

On Fools Fear Woman!

And all who do wickedness and evil ARE FOOLS!
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:

Did you not see that God Loved Ahab? And Jezy is attached to Ahab. So who wants to fight against her without Permission and Authorisation of God?

Adeboye never knew this!
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not see that God Loved Ahab? And Jezy is attached to Ahab. So who wants to fight against her without Permission and Authorisation of God?

Adeboye never knew this!
where is Righteousness2 on this one?

Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
funshint:

Quote of a weak man

Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pussy god of men
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Nezzjnr: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
michael77777:

Quote of a weak man

What's wrong with you
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:

1. He was happy but then a message came from the First Lady of the land: ‘I heard what you did on Mount Carmel, I swear to you by my gods by this time tomorrow, you will be like one of the prophets that you killed’. Elijah the great man of God ran, the man who dared 450 prophets ran from a woman.

2. If a woman says she is going to deal with you, run. If you learn to run today, you will be alive to fight tomorrow. The African elders have a saying “the one who knows when to fight and when to run is the one they call the champion”. You must know when to fight and when to run.
What a nonsense story! undecided

1. Elijah did not run from a woman. Jezebel, who had butchered many of the other prophets at that time, had sent Elijah a threatening letter telling him he was next on her butcher's block.
1. Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how (A)he had killed all the prophets with the sword.
2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying, “So may the gods do to me and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by this time tomorrow.”
3 Then he was afraid, and he arose and ran for his life and came to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there. - 1 Kings 19 vs 1 - 3
If the powerful ruler of your land, who has already massacred your people sends you a letter telling you your head is next, irrespective of the person's gender, you no go fear? undecided

Heed Jesus Christ's warning ! Stop listening to these false teachers and prophets! undecided

2. Jesus Christ said that you should not fear any man or woman ,those who are only able to destroy your body. Instead you should fear God who is able to destroy your body and your soul. undecided

None of what this man teaches here is of God or Jesus Christ. Flee these false teachers and false prophets in this new year for your soul's sake! undecided
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What a nonsense story! undecided

1. Elijah did not run from a woman. Jezebel, who had butchered many of the other prophets at that time, had sent Elijah a threatening letter telling him he was next on her butcher's block.
If the powerful ruler of your land, who has already massacred your people sends you a letter telling you your head is next, irrespective of the person's gender, you no go fear? undecided

Heed Jesus Christ's warning ! Stop listening to these false teachers and prophets! undecided

2. Jesus Christ said that you should not fear any man or woman ,those who are only able to destroy your body. Instead you should fear God who is able to destroy your body and your soul. undecided

None of what this man teaches here is of God or Jesus Christ. Flee these false teachers and false prophets in this new year for your soul's sake! undecided
I agree with you.
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
If the threat had come from Ahab himself, would Elijah had been less fearful? This man is wrong, in fact, he lied to you all by spinning the story so he could take a shot at women for reasons known to him in this. undecided

His advice that you run from women who threaten you isn't of God but of his own doctrine of delusion. God never said run or fear anyone. He instead said you should fear no one and do not defend yourself against those who attack you - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42. undecided

Notice how what God instructs you to do and what this man advices you to do are completely opposite? undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If the threat had come from Ahab himself, would Elijah had been less fearful? This man is wrong, in fact, he lied to you all by spinning the story so he could take a shot at women for reasons known to him in this. undecided

His advice that you run from women who threaten you isn't of God but of his own doctrine of delusion. God never said run or fear anyone. He instead said you should fear no one and do not defend yourself against those who attack you - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42. undecided

Notice how what God instructs you to do and what this man advices you to do are completely opposite? undecided
lol. I'm learning more and more
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
funshint:
The man lied again to you in the name of God undecided
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
saintbillion:
lol. I'm learning more and more
I am serious. Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to run away from someone in this case. undecided
38You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
39 But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40 If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41 If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile, go with him two.
42 Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you. - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42
Re: If A Woman Says She Is Going To Deal With You, Run - Pastor Adeboye Tells Men by saintbillion(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am serious. Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to run away from someone in this case. undecided
You're right bro. Very correct

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet Jeremiah Slept With My Son And Initiated Him Into Occultism, Trying / Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers / The Godhead Evidence Jesus Is Truly God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.