Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule (26316 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Mayeldah(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Islamic Rule kee you dia

Buhari should incarcerate this man again Asap

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Jolomenas: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Imagine this ex convict

All these abokis think the North only is Nigeria and muslims are the only Nigerians.

I won't stop saying this, all of you foolish Southerners shouting one Nigeria especially Christians among you should have sense and understand that you don't really count and you are nothing but piece of shit to an average Northern muslim.
Yes you people are shit, shegu Arnan banza
I can’t wait for jihad to start, filthy beings
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Gee64: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Ment
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by franudi: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Nonsense talk.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by RomanGreen: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
And I was having compassion for this lunatic when he was in detention....count the south out of your imaginary Islamic rule ...
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by bmdmix11: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
now I know why he was locked up.
is the padlock still working? dey should start cleaning his cell again
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by ugotaya: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Meet a Nigerian Medical Doctor Who Rejected 20Million US Dollars and Still Went Ahead to Build a Multi-Billion Naira Empire. His Amazing Story; a Dream Boost to African Youths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCa4IOrxnLc
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by saintmm(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
I think this man just justified the intention that behind their actions which was seen by the military then, do necessitating the crack down on them. We need to be grateful to buhari for taming this man for so long.
Imagine having this man and sheik gumi free to run riot, maybe it would have been worse than this.

Southerners, wise up! Don't be a useful idiot against your people in their hands. They have agenda they are rigorously pursuing, South should not be caught in the web.

I rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
He is entitled to his opinion but he is wrong. Though some Nigerians may desire it, but Islamic rule is impossible in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by 1daboi: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2021
You want me to start slamming my sexy head? You disgust me

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Charmingrascal(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Jolomenas:

Yes you people are shit, shegu Arnan banza
I can’t wait for jihad to start, filthy beings

Look at this aboki me gworo
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Benitoh: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
The full force of islamization .

They should carve the biafrans[igbos] out of there so called Islamic states. We can never be in for that shit show, never.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by writeprof(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Of course, that is NORTHERN Nigerians Choice since before the 1914 arrangement!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Tomilola360: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
which of the rule?

Shia rule or what?

Shebi u guys were clamouring for his release.

Over to you the buhari haters
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Tizu(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Naa God go punish this man.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Pack your loads to Afghanistan
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Killermamba: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2021
lindabon:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/most-nigerians-would-prefer-islamic-rule-current-government-system%E2%80%94nigerias-shiites?fbclid=IwAR0TWFRh-dFOY2i9j2uTUCDaFBmb0BMgJMl16jG1WD69b2Bc2DXESBTcBw0

Who dey listen to madmen?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ushman333: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Why is nairaland bringing this to front page, is Nairaland supporting an islamization agenda?

Seun you are bias, that is why in the Muslim section you asked everyone to give attestation, because you are muslim...don't use nairaland to ignite religious crises, your religious sensitivity must be both ways. Call your mods to order. Such posts is dangerous to national stability.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Martinola(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Islam is a curse to humanity
They are synonymous with violence and terrorism
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Kingrefreshed: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
lindabon:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/most-nigerians-would-prefer-islamic-rule-current-government-system%E2%80%94nigerias-shiites?fbclid=IwAR0TWFRh-dFOY2i9j2uTUCDaFBmb0BMgJMl16jG1WD69b2Bc2DXESBTcBw0

This is the only reason they agreed to release him.

To work in line with the Islamic Agenda!

I pity you guys. This is not 1960 ooooo.

South East are prepared for you guys!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by otabaotaba: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Idiot na buhari wey release you from prison I go blame
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Joromi1: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
erumena:

Sahara Reporters is now APC.

When Buhari incarcerated him, you all were shouting blue murder, that his human rights is being trampled upon, now he is showing you his true self.
He only made a statement, he has the right to.

And we know who the real terrorists are, and they're not Shiaa Muslims.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ogunsay: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
For Bihari not to release dis man from detention all dis while, he knows what his capable of doing. Pls can DSS take him back to where he belongs. Rubbish!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Festflor: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Someone should please take this foolish bigot back to prison.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ayilara1(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Edyice:
See why this Muslim people will never have sense, Afghanistan is now practicing full shariah, Nigeria Muslim should just relocate but yet refuses to do so

Same way you should migrate to Botswana to enjoy a democracy better than that of buhari
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ayilara1(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
slimmax:
Even the muslims go jappa like afghans when islamic rule show

what are they practising in Saudi that your Christian medical doctors just rushed to?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Edyice: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Ayilara1:

Same way you should migrate to Botswana to enjoy a democracy better than that of buhari

Don’t worry mate , the country will soon separate

You lad will enjoy your Muslim blood tasty religion that only recognizes men ( who dies and get 92 virgins ) but nothing for women

Forking talibans

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

Then where is the justice in that.

Don't misinterprete corruption for being a savage and a canibal.

What Nigeria needs is a system that fights corruption
I am never in support of Islamic rule for the whole nation.. But when exactly are we going to have a system that will combat corruption cos with the way things are going I don't see that happening soon
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ayilara1(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2021
TenQ:

Sharia is simply a judgement system against the POOR by the Powerful Muslims!

What about democracy?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by ayooladokun: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Pls return him back to where Buhari kept him, we don't want another religious Jihadist
lindabon:

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Assuming we getting it right in this country, neoclassical system is more considerate than your so called Islamic rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists / Olumide Akpata Picks Yusuf Kadiri As His Substantive Running Mate. / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.