Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule (26328 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Femeto: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2021
lindabon:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/most-nigerians-would-prefer-islamic-rule-current-government-system%E2%80%94nigerias-shiites?fbclid=IwAR0TWFRh-dFOY2i9j2uTUCDaFBmb0BMgJMl16jG1WD69b2Bc2DXESBTcBw0
E be like this man one go back prison.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ayilara1(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2021
The working Muslim countries are the sharia compliant ones while the feeble ones are the democracy compliant ones.

I rest my case.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Prenonjebose: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Trying to get attention from Iran. He can relocate to Iran with his members.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Matthew2925(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Ogah speak for yourself.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by houseontherock: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Why do these Muslims want everyone to become Muslims? I for one don't hate you but can't imagine myself wrapping my head and slamming my forehead in the name of prayers! Bubu, Hell-zakzakay...you are all the same

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ayilara1(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Edyice:

Don’t worry mate , the country will soon separate

You lad will enjoy your Muslim blood tasty religion that only recognizes men ( who dies and get 92 virgins ) but nothing for women

Forking talibans

I've checked through your profile and you worth no conversation, you're one of the blind little trolls that has been imbibed with hatred for hausas/Fulani and Muslims since childhood and has failed to see beyond that as you grow. I'm sure you've never left your region before because if you have, you're bigotry a d hatred towards other would have reduced.

Split! Split!! Split!!! I laugh when I hear this, like there region is one heaven on earth, mtcheew.

Never in my entire life have I seen roads as bad as the ones in abia state, so pathetic.

I'm a yourba and splitting still makes us good, so who cares?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Newton2024: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2021
lindabon:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/most-nigerians-would-prefer-islamic-rule-current-government-system%E2%80%94nigerias-shiites?fbclid=IwAR0TWFRh-dFOY2i9j2uTUCDaFBmb0BMgJMl16jG1WD69b2Bc2DXESBTcBw0
Terr-orist Zakyzaky, you deserve be in jail forever.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by arantess: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
In some way he is right.. With all the atrocities happening on daily basis if all these bandits, bokoharams, thieves, kidnappers, and assassins are killed immediately after being caught may be that can reduce crime in this country.. And if a hand I'd being cut off all because of embezzlement maybe that can reduce the cat of corruption among our leaders.. If one scrotum is removed from a rapist maybe it will reduce the act. If one breast is being cut off from that of a married woman for having extra marital affair and one scrotum from the man may be it Will reduce it.... If one hand is removed maybe it will reduce cyber crime, maybe if two fingers are cut off, examination malpractices will reduce some goes for bribe collection. Only God knows what can stop all these acts....
NB. I am never in support of Islamic rule for this country.. If u look at it from another perspective u will see that the states on Islamic rule have the major problems in this country ranging from high poverty rate, Ghost workers under govt, using of minors for elections, most populated area in the country, most disease combating areas in the country.. The problem now is that these people's problems are gradually becoming a problem for everyone cos they they are no longer committing these atrocities in their states anymore, they have taken it to other region which is not good for everyone. If a bandit, kidnapper or bokoharam, herdsmen is being killed for their actions instead of being pardoned I don't see anything bad in that oo
I'm not suprised people like you always abound

Perhaps you endorse Taliban way of doing things too
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Jolite(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2021
You must surely go back to where Buhari has kept you since 2015, you are a foolish Islamic
gorilla.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Dshocker(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
In some way he is right.. With all the atrocities happening on daily basis if all these bandits, bokoharams, thieves, kidnappers, and assassins are killed immediately after being caught may be that can reduce crime in this country.. And if a hand I'd being cut off all because of embezzlement maybe that can reduce the cat of corruption among our leaders.. If one scrotum is removed from a rapist maybe it will reduce the act. If one breast is being cut off from that of a married woman for having extra marital affair and one scrotum from the man may be it Will reduce it.... If one hand is removed maybe it will reduce cyber crime, maybe if two fingers are cut off, examination malpractices will reduce some goes for bribe collection. Only God knows what can stop all these acts....
NB. I am never in support of Islamic rule for this country.. If u look at it from another perspective u will see that the states on Islamic rule have the major problems in this country ranging from high poverty rate, Ghost workers under govt, using of minors for elections, most populated area in the country, most disease combating areas in the country.. The problem now is that these people's problems are gradually becoming a problem for everyone cos they they are no longer committing these atrocities in their states anymore, they have taken it to other region which is not good for everyone. If a bandit, kidnapper or bokoharam, herdsmen is being killed for their actions instead of being pardoned I don't see anything bad in that oo but as for El Zakasay or whatever he is being called he can never get that chance.. So he should just forget it

I don't blame you,i blame your parents
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2021
arantess:

I'm not suprised people like you always abound

Perhaps you endorse Taliban way of doing things too
talibans ke... I am never in support of an Islamic state for this country.. Who that help.. It will only be used to oppress other religion. I only talked base on the increase in crime rate in this country.. If bad people are killed for their crime maybe it can reduce such act. And others..
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Kilotat: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Which Nigerians? The one's that came from Niger republic?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Dshocker:

I don't blame you,i blame your parents
u are funny.. In all I have written did I mention I wish Nigeria is been turned to an Islamic state Who does that help
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by wallrichy: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Just in Your Phantom can you dream of such. Definitely if your phantom is acted upon in this country, I bet you that there wouldn't be any iota of innocency in any living thing in Nigeria. Even you, you would have been castrated or blinded or even amputated or even with one scrotal ball or deprived of some fingers by cutting or you know your criminal actions you are committing in secret..... In all respect, Northern Nigeria will thrive and progress so well if separated from the southern Nigeria especially with the likes of ELzazaky, Pantanmi, Buhari, Shehu Garba, Kwankwaso, Ganduje etc.... Afghanistan will be a child's play...

habsydiamond:
NB. I am never in support of Islamic rule for this country.. If u look at it from another perspective u will see that the states on Islamic rule have the major problems in this country ranging from high poverty rate, Ghost workers under govt, using of minors for elections, most populated area in the country, most disease combating areas in the country.. The problem now is that these people's problems are gradually becoming a problem for everyone cos they they are no longer committing these atrocities in their states anymore, they have taken it to other region which is not good for everyone. If a bandit, kidnapper or bokoharam, herdsmen is being killed for their actions instead of being pardoned I don't see anything bad in that oo but as for El Zakasay or whatever he is being called he can never get that chance.. So he should just forget it
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by pacespot(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2021
This guy needs to be sent back to where he belongs. Well Buhari might like him for this. This can just kickstart a bromance between him Muslim and Buhari
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by TenQ: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Ayilara1:

What about democracy?
Democracy is NOT a judgement system.
Democracy is a system of electing a nations governing body.

A country may be democratic, yet practice sharia!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's is not right. That man is an extremist.
am not in support of his opinion.. I just looked at it from the crime perspective..
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by macof(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
In some way he is right.. With all the atrocities happening on daily basis if all these bandits, bokoharams, thieves, kidnappers, and assassins are killed immediately after being caught may be that can reduce crime in this country.. And if a hand I'd being cut off all because of embezzlement maybe that can reduce the cat of corruption among our leaders .. If one scrotum is removed from a rapist maybe it will reduce the act. If one breast is being cut off from that of a married woman for having extra marital affair and one scrotum from the man may be it Will reduce it.... If one hand is removed maybe it will reduce cyber crime, maybe if two fingers are cut off, examination malpractices will reduce some goes for bribe collection. Only God knows what can stop all these acts....

Islamic rule will not do anything about embezzlement.
Your laws will come from authoritarian rulers, to challenge them would be viewed by many as challenging the will of Allah.

With Islamic rule, rape victims are even at more risk than the rapist. Then will come issue of "why were you alone without guidance of a man?"
"why didn't you scream loud enough?"

You wouldn't want Islamic rule. Citizens of countries that have that are worse than Nigerians

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by sabreal: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
This is inciting and recipe for social disorder

lindabon:

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by infogeneral: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
"Zakzaky explained that the Movement is seeking an Islamic government system to replace what he described as a neocolonial system, which he said is currently being practised in the country today."

I said it that thier latest protest in Abuja was part of thier plans to take over the nation's capital.
More reasons why the government didn't want to release him.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by BillionKnights: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
In some way, he may be right.. With all the atrocities happening on daily basis if all these bandits, bokoharams, thieves, kidnappers, and assassins are killed immediately after being caught may be that can reduce crime in this country.. And if a hand I'd being cut off all because of embezzlement maybe that can reduce the cat of corruption among our leaders.. If one scrotum is removed from a rapist maybe it will reduce the act. If one breast is being cut off from that of a married woman for having extra marital affair and one scrotum from the man may be it Will reduce it.... If one hand is removed maybe it will reduce cyber crime, maybe if two fingers are cut off, examination malpractices will reduce some goes for bribe collection. Only God knows what can stop all these acts....
NB. I am never in support of Islamic rule for this country.. If u look at it from another perspective u will see that the states on Islamic rule have the major problems in this country ranging from high poverty rate, Ghost workers under govt, using of minors for elections, most populated area in the country, most disease combating areas in the country.. The problem now is that these people's problems are gradually becoming a problem for everyone cos they they are no longer committing these atrocities in their states anymore, they have taken it to other region which is not good for everyone. If a bandit, kidnapper or bokoharam, herdsmen is being killed for their actions instead of being pardoned I don't see anything bad in that oo but as for El Zakasay or whatever he is being called he can never get that chance.. So he should just forget it.
Dude, you be horror
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by nwosu1982: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Aboki lunatic , u must be very stupid
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by MufasaLion: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
am not in support of his opinion.. I just looked at it from the crime perspective..

He's still wrong.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Lboy30(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2021
What Is he speaking from the prison? Every effort to Islamize Nigeria will never see the light of day.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
macof:

Islamic rule will not do anything about embezzlement.
Your laws will come from authoritarian rulers, to challenge them would be viewed by many as challenging the will of Allah.

With Islamic rule, rape victims are even at more risk than the rapist. Then will come issue of "why were you alone without guidance of a man?"
"why didn't you scream loud enough?"

You wouldn't want Islamic rule. Citizens of countries that have that are worse than Nigerians
u are right. Just look at the states on this rule in this country, they are the major problems of this country. Let me then put it to you... What do you think can be done to reduce if not eradicate crime in this country??
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2021
wallrichy:
Just in Your Phantom can you dream of such. Definitely if your phantom is acted upon in this country, I bet you that there wouldn't be any iota of innocency in any living thing in Nigeria. Even you, you would have been castrated or blinded or even amputated or even with one scrotal ball or deprived of some fingers by cutting or you know your criminal actions you are committing in secret..... In all respect, Northern Nigeria will thrive and progress so well if separated from the southern Nigeria especially with the likes of ELzazaky, Pantanmi, Buhari, Shehu Garba, Kwankwaso, Ganduje etc.... Afghanistan will be a child's play...

I concur with ur points.. With the killings and kidnapping going on everywhere in this country.. What do think can be done to curb these acts.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by akdjr(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2021
He's covering eyes in respect for someone dear to him and nothing more.
AriseNews:
Now I see why Buhari was bent on not releasing this man. Wow

Meanwhile, See shocking reasons why Afrobeat star, Ruger, always covers one of his eyes!
The reasons would shock you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDlJC85SvU
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by genkins(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2021
The guy is an extremist

From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world.
While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history.Hitler takes the title for most deranged dictator no doubt but you dont know these guys cos they are not popular..

Saparmurat Niyazov-Saparmurat Niyazov of Turkmenistan is often cited as one of the world’s most deranged dictators.his country’s youth were encouraged to chew on bones to preserve their teeth instead of seeking dental treatment. Rural libraries were closed to discourage reading. It was forbidden for young men to grow long hair and beards and many more

Macias Nguema of equatorial Guinea - the craziest of them all

KIM Jong-IL- Psychiatrists have said Kim demonstrated the same diabolical characteristics as men like Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Saddam
Hussein. Professional opinions aside, Kim may have been deemed crazy by his actions alone.

Idi Amin-Did you know that Amin’s maniacal legacy also includes writing love letters to Queen Elizabeth?

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's still wrong.
am not saying he's right please don't get me wrong.. I am not in support of such from day one. I just talked base on the crime rate in this country.. Recently my neighbors were kidnapped for days and released after paying 1.5m.. If such people are caught and killed is there anything bad about it. Just think of those that won't have the resources to pay aaand migt have been wasted. All I wish for is a better Nigeria for all.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Jolomenas:

Yes you people are shit, shegu Arnan banza
I can’t wait for jihad to start, filthy beings

Wow take am easy nah - Your jihadist planned war don start already?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Coldie(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Correct it to Northern Nigeria will support Islamic rule and we will support u
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by MufasaLion: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
am not saying he's right please don't get me wrong.. I am not in support of such from day one. I just talked base on the crime rate in this country.. Recently my neighbors were kidnapped for days and released after paying 1.5m.. If such people are caught and killed is there anything bad about it. Just think of those that won't have the resources to pay aaand migt have been wasted. All I wish for is a better Nigeria for all.

Thing is, if you see that side of the Sharia law as being fair due to the circumstance around it, I'm sure you won't be comfortable with some other laws that governs the Sharia.

This western judicial system is better only if we could have a good government. Nothing is perfect in the world but at least people still get justice to a reasonable extent in saner climes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Atiku - Saharareporters / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Eurasia Group, Foreign Firm Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.