Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle (21914 Views)

Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway / Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:
Nice development in SW.

They'll soon turn Yorubaland to Afghanistan.
But it's Yoruba land you are living now because you can't in you self distroyed land of rising terrorists.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
Fellow Omuluabi let us gather here to welcome UGM to the Southwest.

Biodun565, Dubailandord2, Afamed, Stanluiz, Shigishege, NGPatriot, Sarrki, Philipponzaghi, Sunday2021, Tinubuadvocate, Adekolaelect, Oyatz, AkalaJ
thier plans will always fail as it has always been failing them
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Yorubakidd: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
ndi dot, I can't balme you because in Nigeria today you people don't have friends. No one wants to associate with you people because noon can trust you people. The way you use your foolishness to distroy your muddy lands that make you not to be able to live in any fo your yeastern states is what you are praying for others. We know your plans but God catch your people already
Your brothers are wrecking havoc in your state s, no day goes by without a bank being robbed in yorubaland or without someone's head being mined

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash.
IPOB first lady, I know you are always been supporting evil but everything you wish for your fellow human bieng shall always follow you. And this unfortunate fargabond maybe living in Southwest states while praying for her own Igbo land to be destroyed. ndi dots

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Trash.
IPOB first lady, I know you are always been supporting evil but everything you wish for your fellow human bieng shall always follow you. And this unfortunate fargabond maybe living in Southwest states while praying for her own Igbo land to be destroyed. ndi dots
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Yorubakidd:

Your brothers are wrecking havoc in your state s, no day goes by without a bank being robbed in yorubaland or without someone's head being mined
No No No No, the same thing that make you to flee from anambla to Lagos because your fellow Igbos have distroyed your land of rising muds. Eni to so oko si ile baba e, o ti fa ma sunle. He who throw stone into his father's house will not return to that hosue to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by AcademicWriter: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Real revolutionary about to give spots
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Afamed: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
Fellow Omuluabi let us gather here to welcome UGM to the Southwest.

Biodun565, Dubailandord2, Afamed, Stanluiz, Shigishege, NGPatriot, Sarrki, Philipponzaghi, Sunday2021, Tinubuadvocate, Adekolaelect, Oyatz, AkalaJ
I hardly engage inconsequential IPoB

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by IduNaOba: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Ha ha ha has IPOB relocated to SW?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by MrColdsweat: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Yoruba nation agitators are responsible for this....
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by loveth360(f): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
shigishege:
[/s]Said by one of the evil people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army that killed hundreds of Eastern youths.

13 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Tinubuadvocate: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2021
grin
Afamed:

I hardly engage inconsequential IPoB
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Yorubakidd: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
No No No No, the same thing that make you to flee from anambla to Lagos because your fellow Igbos have distroyed your land of rising muds. Eni to so oko si ile baba e, o ti fa ma sunle. He who throw stone into his father's house will not return to that hosue to sleep.
The same way other yorubas are fleeing their different states to Abuja and Lagos to do agbero work cause skull miners and armed robbers have over taken their states. Some are even fleeing to Lebanon to sell their bodies for uncircumcised Arab prick..

11 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Said by one of the evil people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army that killed hundreds of Eastern youths.
you are a good for nothing and a disgrace to womanhood. Maybe it's because you have not given birth that's why you are supporting your talibans to sniff lives out of the innocent people. Me I can never be rejoice over any human bieng's deaths. Its you ndi dots that are bend on distroying your already tinny muddy doted states that we are tired of. And I pray you people are allowed to go away with you five dotted lands of rising terrorists so we can have peace in Nigeria. Yoruba don't like you, hausa don't like you. Benue don't trust you. Ik were don't want you. Nigeria Delta don't want you. Britain don't want you. Isreal don't know you. Nobody need you. And you do the have sense and retrace your steps. All you are ready to do is to blame others and snitch on them If the support your cause. E ti ya were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Yorubakidd:

The same way other yorubas are fleeing their different states to Abuja and Lagos to do agbero work cause skull miners and armed robbers have over taken their states. Some are even fleeing to Lebanon to sell their bodies for uncircumcised Arab prick..
this is why an ordinary flat nor get sense. Imagj e Yoruba fleeing from yorubaland to Lagos State. Lagos State in Anambla bai?? Come to Lagos and see your people selling galla, shoe polish, wiper and all inside traffics

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Oga oh
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by 24brains(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
If papa say pikin no go sleep, that papa sef no go sleep to make sure say the pikin no sleep.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by loveth360(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
you are a good for nothing and a disgrace to womanhood. Maybe it's because you have not given birth that's why you are supporting your talibans to sniff lives out of the innocent people. Me I can never be rejoice over any human bieng's deaths. Its you ndi dots that are bend on distroying your already tinny muddy doted states that we are tired of. And I pray you people are allowed to go away with you five dotted lands of rising terrorists so we can have peace in Nigeria. Yoruba don't like you, hausa don't like you. Benue don't trust you. Ik were don't want you. Nigeria Delta don't want you. Britain don't want you. Isreal don't know you. Nobody need you. And you do the have sense and retrace your steps. All you are ready to do is to blame others and snitch on them If the support your cause. E ti ya were
Stop crying We Igbos are not begging for your like and love.

Have you people's hatred stop the great Igbo from being great.

We are used to your hatred.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Yorubakidd: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
this is why an ordinary Igbos nor get sense. Imagj e Yoruba fleeing from yorubaland to Lagos State. Lagos State in Anambla bai?? Come to Lagos and see your people selling galla, shoe polish, wiper and all inside traffics
Stupid afonja..is Lagos your state, was it developed by afonjas or by Nigeria.. don't go back to your brown roof ritual crime infested state of ogun and develop it..be claiming lagosian

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by OfficialAPCNig: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
can you see those unfortunate human bien of the south already dancing on this. I hate that tribe with thier psyncophant lifeatyle hen.
No wonder you are not progressing in life

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by shigishege: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Yorubakidd:

Stupid afonja..is Lagos your state, was it developed by afonjas or by Nigeria.. don't go back to your brown roof ritual crime infested state of ogun and develop it..be claiming lagosian
na your papa get Lagos nor vex
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by NaijaCover(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by kingthreat(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope IPOB won't be blamed this time around?

They will definitely be blamed. Arent baby factories in the SW being run by yamlegged women?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
The goal post is now shifting to the south west...

We should all be vigilant!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Lightorder: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:
Nice development in SW.

They'll soon turn Yorubaland to Afghanistan.
Are you NORMAL ?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

They will definitely be blamed. Arent baby factories in the SW being run by yamlegged women?
Are you done talking??

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by FakeUnity: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
[s]ndi dot, I can't balme you because in Nigeria today you people don't have friends. No one wants to associate with you people because noon can trust you people. The way you use your foolishness to distroy your muddy lands that make you not to be able to live in any fo your yeastern states is what you are praying for others. We know your plans but God catch your people already[/s]

Immediately I saw your name, I had no doubt you are a cantankerous mooslim zombie, with a brain fired in your past life by thunder all the way to your present reincarnation. grin

Hello Zombies, we will put the fear of God in you. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Joromi1: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
IPOB has brought their madness to Ogun State. Or is it Fulani herdmen?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Are you done talking??

The SW will never become a horde of criminality like the SE. Yorubas are way wiser.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by bayelsaowei(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anarchy brewing..political leaders should keep playing around..
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by hisgrace090: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
endsarrrs:
The long arm of the law will catch up with the criminals

For disarming criminals?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Arrested In Nasarawa / Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes / Boko Haram Invades Four Bauchi LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.