Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle (21945 Views)

Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway / Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Lugianostar(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Insecurity at it's peak...!

Even their stations they cannot protect talk less of ordinary check points??

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by rickyrex(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
I know this is what you people want in Yoruba land but God has exposed you asses. You made your own choice by turning you region into monster of the south. You should kill yourselves all.

Who knows maybe it's your people that did that because there is no where there is crimes and criminals that your people will not be there. India, parkistan, malyasia, america, lagos, abuja, ogun there is nowhere people can not distroy and attack with your useless gluttonny mindsets. But God pass wna.
you get mouth to talk after reading the headline. Ritual killing for the passed weeks have been revealed in kwara I did not see you speak on that... Ipob matter dey give you sleepless night... A general was kidnapped in Lagos within the week still tag it to ipob

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
But it's Yoruba land you are living now because you can't in you self distroyed land of rising terrorists.

No dey make too much noise nah- If to sey we ndigbo get better government ,and leaders weh go dredge River Niger for igbo traders( turn am into sea port) we for don jakpa from Lagos tey tey - afterall na Ndi-Igbo dey make lagos economy buoyant - Anyways I still love all my indigenous hardworking Nigerians. Southern Unity now , no more fighting abeg una.
One love

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Evercurious(f): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
you are a good for nothing and a disgrace to womanhood. Maybe it's because you have not given birth that's why you are supporting your talibans to sniff lives out of the innocent people. Me I can never be rejoice over any human bieng's deaths. Its you ndi dots that are bend on distroying your already tinny muddy doted states that we are tired of. And I pray you people are allowed to go away with you five dotted lands of rising terrorists so we can have peace in Nigeria. Yoruba don't like you, hausa don't like you. Benue don't trust you. Ik were don't want you. Nigeria Delta don't want you. Britain don't want you. Isreal don't know you. Nobody need you. And you do the have sense and retrace your steps. All you are ready to do is to blame others and snitch on them If the support your cause. E ti ya were
So is this your frustration? Oya take towel clean am.. Dopemu

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by CrazyGranddad(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
ndi dot, I can't balme you because in Nigeria today you people don't have friends. No one wants to associate with you people because noon can trust you people. The way you use your foolishness to distroy your muddy lands that make you not to be able to live in any fo your yeastern states is what you are praying for others. We know your plans but God catch your people already

Speaking from the anus

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Evercurious(f): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
this onw na real Yoruba man

Not at all.. he is a FRUSTRATED B(T)OY

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Evercurious(f): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

No dey make too much noise nah- If to sey we ndigbo get better government ,and leaders weh go dredge River Niger for igbo traders( turn am into sea port) we for don jakpa from Lagos tey tey - afterall na Ndi-Igbo dey make lagos economy buoyant - Anyways I still love all my indigenous hardworking Nigerians. Southern Unity now , no more fighting abeg una.
One love

No mind that frustrated thing...

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Slymking: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Now those mazi ewu already rejoicing, why is it that only what gives you IPONK EWU Joy is destruction? Talk about any good news they'll skip it,must you blame others fi your own stupid misfortune, now y'all are happy cus you wanna see other states to become terrorist playground like una own, lemme ask una if una destroy everywhere, where una wan go? Ok I don forget say na una cousin be Iraq and Afghanistan u people would go and meet your family and master there ABI MAZI EWUKANBIANS

AWON OMO IRAN KIRAN, AWON ENI AIJIRI.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by mandax: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Deed of the same ISWAP/Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen who have been operating in the east.

It couldn’t have been Yoruba Nation agitators.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Didn't they check the people that did it wore nnamdi kanus mask....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Real revolution about to take place
Revolution that is spear headed by people without principles and a clear goal will never have a good outcome. That's just my opinion though.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by mandax: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
Zombies will still blame Ipob.

Intelligence agencies of the Western world informed the world about 8 months ago that ISWAP and Boko Haram fighters had united to take total control of Nigeria.

It’s hard to understand why some Nigerians are not understanding that the provocative shootings by unknown gunmen in the south of Nigeria are from the ISWAP Boko Haram fighters.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ewedu mooslims will not disappoint you, just watch as the thread goes. grin

You know we know how they think. They reason like loafers. grin
Otochaaa, which come bi ewedu mooslims kwa?
It has happened in the West, they will not talk about it. If it was in the East, they will all come out from the brown roof and be shouting up and down

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Bastard1stborn: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na igbo go run the parole
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Kingrefreshed: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ewedu mooslims will not disappoint you, just watch as the thread goes. grin

You know we know how they think. They reason like loafers. grin

Even worse

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by IkpuMmadu: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Evercurious:

Not at all.. he is a FRUSTRATED B(T)OY

he is a yoruba bit let's say the truth and he spoke like most of them ....

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Igbos have been so mentally and emotionally beaten that they're actually hoping that this stuff is put on them, because they can't survive without being the victims.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Evercurious(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Igbos have been so mentally and emotionally beaten that they're actually hoping that this stuff is put on them, because they can't survive without being the victims.

You re as stupid as your comment .likewise your sponsored trends/posts... No wonder you imported your stupidity here after you had been bashed mercilessly there. Capital DOPEMU

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Evercurious:

You re as stupid as your comment

Not as stupid as the primate you call your dad

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by ajl: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
It seem Buhari boys have began their operation in the southwest, the same way they freely did in the southeast and then put the blame on IPOB. Who are they going to put the blame on here. Their arch enemy number one Sunday Igboho is no more in town. So, na who dem go blame?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Evercurious(f): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Not as stupid as the primate you call your dad

Have you recovered from the serious bashing you received from that your stupid sponsored post? If you like no go cure your brain... Ipob and ibo matter gwo you and your generation

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Evercurious:

Have you recovered from the serious bashing you received from that your stupid sponsored post? If you like no go cure your brain... Ipob and ibo matter gwo you and your generation

I've come to realize that most ipob's are rettarded and seriously mentally fvcked beyond redemption, it's why nobody takes you lot seriously.....even your brothers in the south south.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by adeoba2008(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
This one shock me to my bone marrow.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Evercurious(f): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

I've come to realize that most ipob's are rettarded and seriously mentally fvcked beyond redemption, it's why nobody takes you lot seriously.....even your brothers in the south south.

Oga shift your frustration somewhere else... Why going about sponsoring several stupid post about igbos and ipob here on nairaland if no ne obsession and frustration dey worry you...No wonder you end up looking stupid in dem all with alot of bashings from people..Abeg go cure your frustration somewhere else.. Face your fight and let every serious tribe do same..
No time for nonsense from f..ls like you

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Hucl: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hoodlums way get Grace.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Evercurious:

Oga shift your frustration somewhere else... Why going about sponsoring several stupid post about igbos and ipob here on nairaland if no ne obsession and frustration dey worry you...No wonder you end up looking stupid in dem all with alot of bashings from people..Abeg go cure your frustration somewhere else.. Face your fight and let every serious tribe do same..
No time for nonsense from f..ls like you

Check my threads, you must be mistaking me for your rettarded brothers. The only frustrated people in Nigeria are the idiots who have been relegated to third class citizen politically and currently have their region tits up in insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Algold: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Real revolution about to take place

Igbo man and war. U still get money for bank abi. When war start u will not be able to buy anything with d money. So becareful what u wish for. Pray for peace and pursue it
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by Algold: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope IPOB won't be blamed this time around?

The new king of East. IPOB. THE TORMENTORS, DESTROYERS, MAINING, CREATING FEAR, EVIL ORGANIZATIONS. What a pit for this perverse youths blindfolded. Given arms to miscreants, thugs, street orchins to pave way for them as freedom fighters.
The ruins u will see after 5 years in that land will be worst than when God judge men and women with either water or fire

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by libertrust: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why will it not happen that way rather than concentrate on their assignment they are busy collecting #100 from motorist from both lane not minding who are in the buses whether they are criminals just give them the money you are good to go. They don't think of anything else all their mind and focus is on that �. Come to Obasanjo junction by Ota general hospital in fact you will feel ashame of Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ogun Police Checkpoint, Injure One, Cart Away Rifle by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Afonja Talibans loading..... 88%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.