Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons (3073 Views)

Second Day Sit At Home: Onitsha Situation. / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by richmond500: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

Like they diverted to other region during the crisis in Ibadan last time, when they complained of their goods perishing?

You are not honest.

The problem with Nigeria is huge and it takes honesty and fairness to resolve them.
exactly, and not tribalism.

In as much as I could understand ur point, I want u to know that what we are facing isn't what the north caused on us but what our politicians are doing to us, its not like the average man in the north is enjoying 24hrs electricity.

Irrespective of which region produces president, I can assure u that I will not get the least N200 from the government therefore why should I hate someone that is going through hell like I am just because of what a politician(Buhari is doing) to us.

In River state, Wike is dealing with us heavily_ forget all those flyover u see, an honest Rivers man will tell u Wike is a tyrant, but not even once do u see a Kalabari attack Ikwerre because of Wike
Re: Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons by McStoic(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
triple996:
Make una continue to de sit at home, he no concern us grin.
BTW happy Independence day Nigeria cool
Now let's predict how many ibos will die at the hands of ipob next week Monday cheesy

At least for Igbos you have to predict. For you lots, we are already seeing the unpredictable hundreds and thousands of you being decimated daily by the marauding herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram.

I must congratulate you guys though. At least you lot have choices of who could kill you among the trio of Bandits, Herdsmen and Boko Haram. Happy death my dear..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking : A Top Nigeria Leader Is Dead / Dr. Bukola Saraki Opens Overpass (flyover) In Ilorin / We Have Work To Do - Cities With Higher Gdp Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.