Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) (36836 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sincerely speaking these FFK doesn't have single SHAME?

Tufiakwa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The FFK of a guy does not have a friend.

Even the people that are close to him are always weary of him.

He can betray anybody once another person has a better offer/food for him.

Shameless man
the betrayal trait can be hereditary because I have read somewhere that his father or grandfather did something similar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Henri8: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
walefresh3:
we reject him in JESUS NAME...Naa ibo son inlaw
Which son in law?
Marriage wey don dabaru?

Give am to Fulani people.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Corporate2020: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Asgard73:
FFk is a Yoruba man

Yes, very difficult to forget the people that used over 3 million stubborn goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. It's a nightmare that has been passed from generation to generation.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Corporate2020: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lol. Man has made himself a political prostitute
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

They are waiting for you in UK, Canada and Australia. Leave Buhari and FFK with their shamelessness. My Nigga, leave this fraudulent contraption called Nigeria
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by madjune(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
He spilled some words of wisdom.

I've just liked this man.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by JavaScript90: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

They are waiting for you in UK, Canada and Australia. Leave Buhari and FFK with their shamelessness. My Nigga, leave this fraudulent contraption called Nigeria
Lol. I know. Most nigerian clients can't even pay for your worth. I got plans bro. I am going fully remote next year but for now man gats bills to pay
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Someodds: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thisgiy words are well understood in pirgin than any other language.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by wallrichy: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
He's just like his father. His father too is exactly 2faced man, a back stabber and an opportunist. It's in the family lineage but what makes FFK own so extraordinary is the sickness of WERE (MADNESS) that comes once in a while to him. He is an ARO out patient and extremely short fused member

Charmingrascal:

He can betray anybody once another person has a better offer/food for him.

Shameless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ffk is a sold out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by eteba(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
FFK is the worst of them all..........Tuehhh!
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wike na the right man to rule Nigeria,nigga don't give a fvck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by sunbreaker: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hellobitchymods:
He's a yoruba man
just wondered somebody like you still exist among human being. Sense of reasoning ......zero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Ushman333: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
FFK very fake...hungry rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by okwadatigbogal: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
I like Wike a lot.. he is very real. This is a true Alpha male not all these nairaland simps criticizing women all the time. As alpha as Wike is, if you see the way he loves and treats his wife like a queen that she is! Wike nah man you be! very strong personality...But this your voice sound like you drink shepe this morning...

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by kayusely70(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
okoroemeka:
the betrayal trait can be hereditary because I have read somewhere that his father or grandfather did something similar
His father betrayed political leaders in the old Western Region in the 60s when he was the deputy premier of the Region. So the betrayal is hereditary!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by LivingTribunal: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shameless idiot

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Hellobitchymods: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
sunbreaker:
just wondered somebody like you still exist among human being. Sense of reasoning ......zero
I don't have time for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by shegzyzee(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Only God knows the truth...anywell
We are into fumigation service..
We deliver within and around lagos
Call us today 07033842928
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by OZ511: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Woke is an OG give that man a medal an the tickets to run for president smiley
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by highness25(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
eworo1787:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvjts4Q9Yc0
una no be friends because in don cross abi? Comot for office first make APC win presidential election whether you no go cross... All of una na mumu politicians. Zombies
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
theTranscriber:
FFK is a disgrace
how him take digrace you
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
eworo1787:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvjts4Q9Yc0
Agbero u wey b original clap for urself bloody 419
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
bobowaja:
Ffk is my boy. Give him food, he will sing and dance for you.

~ OBJ

Wike, don't worry. When next you are hosting a dinner, ffk will come.
this picture is so funny. Look at him completely swept off his feet by the tantalising sight of the ewedu. Smile bubbling up both side of his mouth whilst he let out a heavy sigh of relief like a starving baby about to suckle on a pointed breast of a mother.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

He can betray anybody once another person has a better offer/food for him.he

Shameless man
he doesn't have friends yet he was smart to brainwashed and commanded alot of respect/followership from the ipob idiats
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by suffering: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2021
If he comes back to PDP Wike will sing a different tune. Nigerian politicians are a waste of my time.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by JOemmy(m): 1:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Wike sounds too igbotic yet deny been igbo.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Tranquill: 3:06am On Oct 02, 2021
JOemmy:
Wike sounds too igbotic yet deny been igbo.

Your five Igbo governors are not enough for you. Keep hallucinating.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Gfskw: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Really
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by HRMK: 5:23am On Oct 02, 2021
fake?so ffk na fake bcs him dey luk for wetin him go chop?
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by Caseless: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2021
This is pure comedy. I laughed all through. grin grin
Re: Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) by femi4: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Hellobitchymods:
He's a yoruba man
Donated to igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / 5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.