Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair (87115 Views)

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks be to God for early detection and successful surgery with treatment

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Andyvilly: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Exkandayee:
That her cuntus is ripe to doke,I go like doke that girl,4 months is very sweet cuntus
that's so sick! ��, Seek help please.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by zedman1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
200naira:
Wonderful God

He does whatever he likes
N200, I don't understand bro, what kind of God does that?
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Zane2point4(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hellobitchymods:
This is a big lie
Modern day thomas.
After all scientific explanation u still deh doubt..

Ppl like you can never believe men went to the moon sad
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Ofodirinwa: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
200naira:
Wonderful God

this post is about a baby girl getting ovarian cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by FireRain: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Are you saying it is abnormal for a girl to start menstruating at 13years old shocked

And the parents were buying imported drugs to suppress a natural occurrence?

This must be a joke! shocked
spirul77:
I have a distant relative that started menstruating at the tender age of 13, as a 13 years old she was almost already almost the size of an adult, her mum just couldn't accept the fact that her kid should be going through that and her search for a solution led her to a certain drugs which had to be imported to Nigeria every month from the UK, it cost her a fortune and the family a fortune, they could only afford it for one year and at 14 dem comot hand for the girl matter like hot potato before den sell their house untop menstruation matter.

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Breastfeed: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wow, things dey happens sha
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by 2rez: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
When u think u 've heard it all, them comes this. shocked

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Alfamann: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
200naira:
Wonderful God

That which cannot die, is not alive.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by MIKKY1022: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
may God heal her....
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Breakingnews101: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

The baby is aging rapidly. Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome. It's an extremely rare disease.

Wrong diagnosis.

Spot diagnosis : Precocious puberty (brought on by the functional ovarian tumor)

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by KillerBeauty(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
I have a distant relative that started menstruating at the tender age of 13, as a 13 years old she was almost already almost the size of an adult, her mum just couldn't accept the fact that her kid should be going through that and her search for a solution led her to a certain drugs which had to be imported to Nigeria every month from the UK, it cost her a fortune and the family a fortune, they could only afford it for one year and at 14 dem comot hand for the girl matter like hot potato before den sell their house untop menstruation matter.
13years is the normal age of Menstruation na
Google would have saved them the headaches

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerian men will say the baby is ripe for action.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Valuc: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lala come out o.. shey naa the baby adult dey the front page so wey Dem carry.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by dazzlingd(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Take that child away from some people, here in nigeria, we know them, they will pay her dowry and give her early marriage
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
frozen70:
Thanks be to God for early detection and successful surgery with treatment

Why should we thank God for early detection..
Why did he let it happen to her in the first place, so we can thank him?
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Bloomfrancs5(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmm. End time baby.

For Your Complete Brand Identity.
Graphic Design
Vector Illustrations
Photoshop Editing / Photo Manipulation
Video Editing
Motion Graphics Animation
Contact me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1

a. Logo
b. Letter Head
c. Business Card
d. Flyer

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by SLAP44: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Know this and know peace

late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB..
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:

And how is menstruating at 13 too tender?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by solacong: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
unlike NL someone should have commented *** but none, so make i do am na

End time Baby !
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by drimzsmoke(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
FireRain:
Are you saying it is abnormal for a girl to start menstruating at 13years old shocked

And the parents were buying imported drugs to suppress a natural occurrence?

This must be a joke! shocked

Don't mind him,I wish I could actually give the guy an E-knock...puberty in this country is between the ages of 9-13years while some authors even believe is 8-14years.
The point is,any puberty not less than 8/9years is considered normal

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by BRATISLAVA: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:

People menstruate as young as 10 and 11, so what exactly are they scared of? Others develop pubic hair at a much younger age, so what were they afraid of? Yet some others mature physically much earlier than others, so what are their fears all about?

Precocious puberty is suddenly a reason to go bankrupt? Please.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Jameshyrated(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
I already know it's Kenya....Kenya with strange news.i give it to them
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by FireRain: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
That comment left me numb lipsrsealed
And imagine the poor innocent girl being bombarded with drugs. Goodness angry
You are absolutely right bro.

drimzsmoke:

Don't mind him,I wish I could actually give the guy an E-knock...puberty in this country is between the ages of 9-13years while some authors even believe is 8-14years.
The point is,any puberty not less than 8/9years is considered normal

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Jameshyrated(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
I already know it's Kenya....Kenya and strange news are 5&6.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Tomek09(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Senseless fabricated lies. Pull this post down asap.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Schro4real: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Some female neonates/infants display adult female characteristics after birth as a result of exposure to high level of estrogen from the mother through the placenta while in utero. Examples are bloody vaginal discharge (pseudomenstruation), breast growth, nipples discharge, and labia swelling. All these would eventually regress in the first few months after birth cos the estrogen exposure has been withdrawn.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Your god gave the baby cancer. What a wicked god.

This is low level ignorance, when are you also going to blame the devil while at it?
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by sematec(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
A baby having what belongs to adult. no be juju be that...
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Otasikwe(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
lessonotes:
It's Pubic hair Sir OP
then what's ur complain nw abi u want show
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Lamasta(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bilbian a child with a big God, stay and live a fulfilled healthy life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.