Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair (87116 Views)

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by nedekid: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
If to say na Nigeria, na aboki e for be.
Na them de get strange ailments.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Where’s the pic That’s baby is more than 4 months OP! Lies everywhere

Fulani read the story well, since April 2019, the child has grown
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
oyejideogunjumo:
Wonders of the end .
It is no exaggerating that the world is gradually going to an end.
More mysteries to discover.
Let us be on alert.
Our salvation is closer

Wonderful.... Tell me more
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
They should hide this baby from buhari and his kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
They should hide this baby from buhari and his kinsmen they love it young and tiny

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Cajal(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hellobitchymods:
This is a big lie
.precocious puberty
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by thundafire: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hellobitchymods:
This is a big lie
always showing signs of stupidity
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Slymking: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
ademidedavid upost=106342833:
Does that mean she can get pregnant at 4months since she don dey see her period?

Give birth when shes 1 year 3months

and use just a year plus senior her pikin?

I am not understanding at all!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by thundafire: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
ademidedavid:
Does that mean she can get pregnant at 4months since she don dey see her period?

Give birth when shes 1 year 3months

and use just a year plus senior her pikin?

I am not understanding at all!!!
she can be pregnant yes but she will die and the baby too. The only thing is to first kill the idiot that will donate sperm to her.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by thundafire: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
I have a distant relative that started menstruating at the tender age of 13, as a 13 years old she was almost already almost the size of an adult, her mum just couldn't accept the fact that her kid should be going through that and her search for a solution led her to a certain drugs which had to be imported to Nigeria every month from the UK, it cost her a fortune and the family a fortune, they could only afford it for one year and at 14 dem comot hand for the girl matter like hot potato before den sell their house untop menstruation matter.
pure ignorance from the woman especially,so other ladies who see at 9years they may sell the girl join
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't believe it
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Alexaonfleek: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Exkandayee:
That her cuntus is ripe to doke,I go like doke that girl,4 months is very sweet cuntus
What kind of sick,twisted,paedophile are you?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Freelane33(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
AYEWADA cool
DoggoneDogg:
By Michael Adesina

[img]Bibian and her mother (Photo Credit: Standard Media).[/img]
Source: PM News
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Bigchristo: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Michael Adesina

Blood of Zachariah, Waiting remain wey person never hear?
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Freelane33(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
DEAR EXKANDAYEE , you are a phedophedo
Exkandayee:
That her cuntus is ripe to doke,I go like doke that girl,4 months is very sweet cuntus
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Ensquare(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kenya with their strange stories
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
I have a distant relative that started menstruating at the tender age of 13, as a 13 years old she was almost already almost the size of an adult

You and that your distant relatives are not well informed. Millions of teenagers begin menstruating at that age. There are those who started at the age of 8. What would you say about that?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Franking: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
The baby in that picture is not four months.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Andeso stated that her daughter’s battle with cancer has cost her friendships, her (old) job, peace of mind, and, worst of all, her marriage.

This is when the husband and friends are supposed to show support especially the useless husband. Fake friends everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Elidrisy20: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Make una give her out for marriage
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
koyyes:
Andeso stated that her daughter’s battle with cancer has cost her friendships, her (old) job, peace of mind, and, worst of all, her marriage.

This is when the husband and friends are supposed to show support especially the useless husband. Fake friend's everywhere.
Lol...your last paragraph is delicious. You are really pained. grin
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Greatn3ss: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na wa o, before the one reach 3yrs e go don enter menopause

Righteousness22 come and pray for us
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Image123:

This is low level ignorance, when are you also going to blame the devil while at it?

Go bother the person who said it was your god who did it not me.
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...your last paragraph is delicious. You are really pained. grin
Are you lost? I bet you are like her husband. You will end up with someone that will abandon you when the chips are down. You think marriage is only about fvCk. Deluded bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by luminouz(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
koyyes:

Are you lost? I bet you are like her husband. You will end up with someone that will abandon you when the chips are down. You think marriage is only about fvCk. Deluded bunch.
K
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Treasuredvessel: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
I have a distant relative that started menstruating at the tender age of 13, as a 13 years old she was almost already almost the size of an adult, her mum just couldn't accept the fact that her kid should be going through that and her search for a solution led her to a certain drugs which had to be imported to Nigeria every month from the UK, it cost her a fortune and the family a fortune, they could only afford it for one year and at 14 dem comot hand for the girl matter like hot potato before den sell their house untop menstruation matter.
Menstruating at 13 is very normal, I started mine aged 9

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by Hassanmaye(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Michael Adesina

What!!!!! Blood of Zachariah!!
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by miky(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congenital adrenal hyperplasia.. nothing special about this.

It is quite common
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by zikter(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

The baby is aging rapidly. Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome. It's an extremely rare disease.
Online doctor, in any case the real doctors did correct diagnosis through tests and it is not progeria as you are presenting it. If the baby was to be treated by you, that is if at all you are a doctor, she would have died since because of wrong diagnosis, simply because you know one name called progeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by seyz91(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy
Hellobitchymods:
This is a big lie
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by seyz91(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
is your correction different from what he wrote up there? undecided
lessonotes:
It's Pubic hair Sir OP
Re: Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair by enemachris(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:
Holiness Righteousness89 shey this one na sign of End time too
He is our end time pastor grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.