Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) (41334 Views)

Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn / Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

And what do you mean by he died by human hands

Hmm he even resurrected on the third day
Very simple, Can a God die?? Even if he resurrected. Die na die and he's not even the only person that resurrected in your Bible
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Changes to our planet Earth are now Accelerating.

The World appears to be in the Grip of a Weather Crisis, which has become more Intense and Higher in Frequency than anything seen in History, and yet all these were Foretold over 2000yrs ago in Bible Prophecy that this would Happen.

Satan has tricked Mankind to believe that Climate Change is Real and in turn has Blinded many to the Gospel of JESUS Christ.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I have said it here over and over that there is nothing any Government, Scientist, technology or whatever can do about the changes in the Weather.

What we are seeing are the Signs that signals the Return of JESUS Christ and the End of the World.
What we are witnessing is GOD Almighty Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

Resident clown!!!
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

It looks like you are highly off the point

John 14:9
There's no indication or declaration that Jesus Christ is the God Almighty in that verse.

FYI check Matthew 12:18, how can someone that God pronounced as his servant still equal to that God?
18:Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. ... 18:"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by chaloskyx: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
LET IT KUKU DIMISISH PATAPATA AFTERALL HERE IN NIGERIA OUR OWN LIGHT HAS BEEN EXTINGUISHED LONG SINCE
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
Very simple, Can a God die?? Even if he resurrected. Die na die and he's not even the only person that resurrected in your Bible

Matthew 26:39-45
Hebrews 2:9

A God doesn't really need to died to prove a point, neither does he need to taste death but remember he was born in Bethlehem on manger and not a kind of royal charade.

He existed before Abraham even being born by Mary a lineage daughter of Abraham
John 5:58

Your definition that if he is God he shouldn't die this bible verse answers u
Acts 2:24

Incase u are feel like you can read this

https://www.nairaland.com/6036986/pdf-file

But meanwhile I will be answering your questions though I wanted to go deep but I insist I will continue with the way you want
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:

Death couldn't hold him down, he taste shame and ridicule to save men and the world

My recent message has verse concerning this
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

He is not the same as God cause he his The only True One God
He appeared in form of a man to take identity with human being, he took the form of a servant but express the nature of the Father born in him as the son to adapt a reconciliatory teachings to the rest of mankind in respect to the word of God.
Numbers 23:19
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:

Numbers 23:19
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)
The day Jesus Christ was given birth did Joseph had sexual intercourse with Mary
Mathew 1:18
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

Matthew 26:39-45
Hebrews 2:9

A God doesn't really need to died to prove a point, neither does he need to taste death but remember he was born in Bethlehem on manger and not a kind of royal charade.

He existed before Abraham even being born by Mary a lineage daughter of Abraham
John 5:58

Your definition that if he is God he shouldn't die this bible verse answers u
Acts 2:24

Incase u are feel like you can read this

https://www.nairaland.com/6036986/pdf-file

But meanwhile I will be answering your questions though I wanted to go deep but I insist I will continue with the way you want
To a christian like you that believed Jesus Christ is God, You mean that God Almighty had to take human form to understand temptation and human suffering, but the concept is not based on any clear words of Jesus. In contrast, God does not need to be tempted and suffer in order to be able to understand and forgive man’s sins, for He is the all knowing Creator of man. This is expressed in the verse:

‘And the Lord said: ‘I have surely seen the affliction of My people that are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their pains.’ (Exodus 3:7)

God forgave sin before Jesus’ appearance, and He continues to forgive without any assistance. When a believer sins, he may come before God in sincere repentance to receive forgiveness. Indeed, the offer to humble oneself before God and be saved is made to all humankind.

‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ (Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

The day Jesus Christ was given birth did Joseph had sexual intercourse with Mary
Mathew 1:18
Have you heard or read about birth of melchizedek in the Bible. He was born in a mysterious way as well. Go and read it
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
There's no indication or declaration that Jesus Christ is the God Almighty in that verse.

FYI check Matthew 12:18, how can someone that God pronounced as his servant still equal to that God?
18:Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. ... 18:"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.

He was talking of a soul

Why did God gave this servant a Godly praise Isaiah 45:18-23,
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

He was talking of a soul

Why did God gave this servant a Godly praise Isaiah 45:18-23,
So, you're the God interpreter or were you there when he said that. This is plain English and it doesn't require any holy spirit to understand it. Very simple to decipher. The soul in that statement is God's soul. And the servant was Jesus
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
Have you heard or read about birth of melchizedek in the Bible. He was born in a mysterious way as well. Go and read it

He was born by man right??
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
So, you're the God interpreter or were you there when he said that. This is plain English and it doesn't require any holy spirit to understand it. Very simple to understand

Ok so I wasn't there when he said it, but you were there when he called Jesus is servant
Funny you

It is the same Isaiah were He was refer to as servant it is the same Isaiah he was refer to as God
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by harveyosho1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Satan has tricked Mankind to believe that Climate Change is Real and in turn has Blinded many to the Gospel of JESUS Christ.

I have said it here over and over that there is nothing any Government, Scientist, technology or whatever can do about the changes in the Weather.
Seeing ur post lately , it obvious u need serious help cause even God knows u need help....
Stop using conspiracy theories to back up ur point on evangelising , first of all u are obviously lying due to ignorance, get help now b4 it too late...
Stop scaring people with ur doomsday prophesies cause it obvious u are a FAKE!!!
Peace

1 Like

Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
So, you're the God interpreter or were you there when he said that. This is plain English and it doesn't require any holy spirit to understand it. Very simple to decipher. The soul in that statement is God's soul. And the servant was Jesus

Even read verse 15 of Isaiah 45
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

He was born by man right??
I can see that you don't even have in-depth knowledge of your Bible

Hebrews 7:1-3
For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham as he was returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, to whom also Abraham apportioned a tenth part of all the spoils, was first of all, by the translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then also king of Salem, which is king of peace. Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

Ok so I wasn't there when he said it, but you were there when he called Jesus is servant
Funny you

It is the same Isaiah were He was refer to as servant it is the same Isaiah he was refer to as God

I wasn't there but it was in the Bible or are you denying the words in the Bible or denying the Bible
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
I wasn't there but it was in the Bible or are you denying the words in the Bible or denying the Bible

Isaiah 54:13
John 13:13

Neither did I say my words but I gave you bible verses
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:

You say why don't you accept God but you yourself said you haven't seen God, but people of the old had a relationship with a certain person name Jesus and this people wrote down the behavior of this man since we are all humans we can easily relate with a behavior being express like one of us .
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

Even read verse 15 of Isaiah 45
Read

Isaiah 45:5

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

and no justification or any unambiguous statement that Jesus Christ equal to God in the Bible. Except you're contradicting the Bible or the Bible is contradicting itself.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

When Jesus was accused of being God and he denied it

The son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father do’; and directly after ‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:19, 30)

In answer to the charge of making himself God, he appeals to the Jews in substance thus: Your own Scriptures call Moses a god, and your magistrates gods; I am surely not inferior to them, yet I did not call myself God, but only the ‘son’ of God (John 10:34-36).
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

You say why don't you accept God but you yourself said you haven't seen God, but people of the old had a relationship with a certain person name Jesus and this people wrote down the behavior of this man since we are all humans we can easily relate with a behavior being express like one of us .
You can't use your medulla oblongata to arrive at the Conclusion that Jesus is God. It's beyond your knowledge. So because people have seen and relate with Jesus Christ. We should just accept him as God?? Hahahaha.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:

The behavior of God written in the old testament is and the behavior of God written in the new testament, the way He spoke to Moses man to his friend Exodus 33:11
But hid himself in the shadows but in new testament he lived with them by taking an ecology of man by being born from a baby till 35 years old when he departed the earth in this him himself learn man's way and had a deep understanding of what it is like to be a man under this wicked world

For he was God he didn't hold on to the Godly nature philippians 2:6

You call God the all knowing God without putting emphasis to the truth in him
Genesis 18:16-last verse

Verse 21- that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not,``` I will know```.”
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
You can't use your medulla oblongata to arrive at the Conclusion that Jesus is God. It's beyond your knowledge. So because people have seen and relate with Jesus Christ. We should just accept him as God?? Hahahaha.

You see, u said bible verse I gave you bible verse now you say medulla oblongata

Am not the first to say Jesus is God

Many bible reference but take a few

2 Peter 1:1 Titus 2:13
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
Read

Isaiah 45:5

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

John 8:41-45
The words of God through Isaiah "though you have not acknowledge me" is still the same line with the bible verse I just drop this time he reveal himself and said it
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
When Jesus was accused of being God and he denied it

The son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father do’; and directly after ‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:19, 30)

In answer to the charge of making himself God, he appeals to the Jews in substance thus: Your own Scriptures call Moses a god, and your magistrates gods; I am surely not inferior to them, yet I did not call myself God, but only the ‘son’ of God (John 10:34-36).

What bible version are you using cause he never said he his not God, if not give me a bible verse that said such

As for your write up

Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

Jesus ask the people, in their book of record they accepted that men are small gods or even gods then why should they accused him of blasphemy if he should be call the son of God, doesn't change the fact if they call him God he won't accept it

You call me `Teacher' and `Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am

John 13: 13

Even by your Isaiah 2:2-3, 54:13
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by BabaIbo: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Go and read about climate change.......it has started already, the ice in antarctica is already melting....what does that mean to you? You think it a joke when leaders were holding meeting about climate change? Africa will never hear word....na one God dem go dey call up and down for solutions

The fact is Earth has a way of replenishing itself.
You think all these noise will stop the disaster if it truly wants to happen?

Tell these people to be humane in their exploration and everything will be good and normal, i.e flow naturally.

You're criticizing Africans as if they are the actual cause(perpetrator) of those actions or processes that led to the change.

Who drilled/explore oil and allow it to flow into water bodies?
Who owns companies carrying out gas flaring?
Who destroys forest in the name of getting timber/wood and creating more land for accommodation and other uses?
Who explore the space? Do you know the side effects of that trip on the environment? For example, the gases emitted by the spaceship and so on.
Which people embark on scientific and other processes that gives out hazardous waste to the environment e.g nuclear processes like nuclear power generation, nuclear power generation, atomic bomb, heavy mining, altering of natural water ways etc?

And so many other actions or processes...

Later, people like you will stylishly criticize Africans because of low self esteem.

Free Africans please, I know they have their own shortcomings but cut them some slack on this.

1 Like

Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Sleekfingers: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
BabaIbo:

The fact is Earth has a way of replenishing itself.
You think all these noise will stop the disaster if it truly wants to happen?

Tell these people to be humane in their exploration and everything will be good and normal, i.e flow naturally.

You're criticizing Africans as if they are the actual cause(perpetrator) of those actions or processes that led to the change.

Who drilled/explore oil and allow it to flow into water bodies?
Who owns companies carrying out gas flaring?
Who destroys forest in the name of getting timber/wood and creating more land for accommodation and other uses?
Who explore the space? Do you know the side effects of that trip on the environment? For example, the gases emitted by the spaceship and so on.
Which people embark on scientific and other processes that gives out hazardous waste to the environment e.g nuclear processes like nuclear power generation, nuclear power generation, atomic bomb, heavy mining, altering of natural water ways etc?

And so many other actions or processes...

Later, people like you will stylishly criticize Africans because of low self esteem.

Free Africans please, I know they have their own shortcomings but cut them some slack on this.

At least they are offering solutions. What are we africans doing about it?

It is a global thing, and we have all contributed to the sudden climate change.....ain't no point to start pointing accusing fingers . .....

Despite, the awareness...people like you still prefer to live in the dark and throwing some ignorance punches
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Nothingserious: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
It's funny how this guy believes science in everything else, even using it to prove his fake conspiracy theories, but he doesn't believe it when that same science tells him that his God doesn't exist. Smh for gullible nairalanders

Science doesn’t say God doesn’t exist.
Do you have the scientific text that said that? Pls show us.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Nothingserious: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
treatise:

Polio, small pox, ebola and other diseases would have wiped out humanity if not for scientific breakthroughs.

Christians and other theists were at the forefront of science that evolved to where we are today. Christianity or God has never been alternatives. So there is nothing wrong with humans using their God-given abilities to develop solutions through science.

See Genesis 1:26-30

“God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth. [Ps. 104:30; Heb. 1:2; 11:3.]

And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.

And God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.

And to all the animals on the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the ground–to everything in which there is the breath of life–I have given every green plant for food. And it was so.”

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:26, 28-30‬ ‭AMPC‬‬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.