Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) (41335 Views)

Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn / Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by atheistandproud(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kilotat:
Make them come Sokoto see something,
The kind sun wey go Wire them ehh, them go reconsider

I swear down!

But Sokoto is still a beautiful place sha

2 Likes

Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
H
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by mercy87(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Acts 2:20
ā€˜The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood,
Before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come

Amos 8:9
In that day,ā€ says the Sovereign LORD, ā€œI will make the sun go down at noon and darken the earth while it is still day.

Isaiah 13:10
For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not flash forth their light;
The sun will be dark when it rises
And the moon will not shed its light.

It doesn't matter what you did, Repent and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior!!!!!! He loves you.

If you want to repent genuinely, mean these Words as you say them "Lord Jesus I repent and turn away from my evil ways, help me and teach me to live for you. Amen.

Believe in Jesus, get a Bible, read and meditate on it. Google/listen to messages by Apostle Joshua Selman. You can contact me if you need them. He will teach you God's words in it's simplicity to enable you become rooted. Life in Christ is very exciting, interesting and adventurous. You will love it. Welcome home.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by BenIk10: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
The pollution that the Western world did years ago have come back to haunt them.

We've been using firewoods and have been trekking...
Africa is not part of this damage
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Changes to our planet Earth are now Accelerating.

The World appears to be in the Grip of a Weather Crisis, which has become more Intense and Higher in Frequency than anything seen in History, and yet all these were Foretold over 2000yrs ago in Bible Prophecy that this would Happen.

Satan has tricked Mankind to believe that Climate Change is Real and in turn has Blinded many to the Gospel of JESUS Christ.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I have said it here over and over that there is nothing any Government, Scientist, technology or whatever can do about the changes in the Weather.

What we are seeing are the Signs that signals the Return of JESUS Christ and the End of the World.
What we are witnessing is GOD Almighty Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

It's climate crisis not weather crisis you nimrod.

Weather is localized and ephemeral.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Noeasyway042(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Signs of the end time.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by treatise: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nothingserious:

Christians and other theists were at the forefront of science that evolved to where we are today. Christianity or God has never been alternatives. So there is nothing wrong with humans using their God-given abilities to develop solutions through science.

See Genesis 1:26-30

ā€œGod said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth. [Ps. 104:30; Heb. 1:2; 11:3.]

And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.

And God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.

And to all the animals on the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the groundā€“to everything in which there is the breath of lifeā€“I have given every green plant for food. And it was so.ā€

ā€­ā€­Genesisā€¬ ā€­1:26, 28-30ā€¬ ā€­AMPCā€¬ā€¬

Very correct. I abhor a situation where people use adverse phonemena as bases to justify humanity tilting towards the end from the standpoint of the Bible. God gave us knowledge for advancement ; God knew we'd have challenges hence, "the leaf is for the healing of the nations".

1 Like

Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
DonroxyII:
Maybe thats the appointment time .... Nature gave Human Knowledge and Wahala gass .....

If Earth is Deorbiting or being consumed by Sun's Gravity..... What can Homo Sapien do ?

All I know is that Earth will not allow us to Destroy her .... No be we get Sense pass and We ain't responsible for Earth formation ... We no dey there when she was building everything we are destroying today...... so She will destroy Human first...

"Pikin wey say e mama no go have peace inside belle, dem dey abort am ni grin "
I believe man will turn the tide soon except for the nuke we are gathering like it food for a party
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kilotat:
Make them come Sokoto see something,
The kind sun wey go Wire them ehh, them go reconsider
Lmao...that sokoto sun no be here o...I feel it is 30mins away from hell..cheesy
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by BabaIbo: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

At least they are offering solutions. What are we africans doing about it?

It is a global thing, and we have all contributed to the sudden climate change.....ain't no point to start pointing accusing fingers . .....

Despite, the awareness...people like you still prefer to live in the dark and throwing some ignorance punches

Go and sit down please.

Are you more enlightened than me?
Are you normal, what do you mean by that your last line?

I replied you because you pushed the blame on Africans as if they are the cause.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Blake755: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
If the world wan end make e end e don tried me at least me go hold Nigerian flag show baba God so he go know I dey come from hell fire maybe he go consider me I donā€™t wanna suffer two times embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by DonroxyII: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Blakjewelry:

I believe man will turn the tide soon except for the nuke we are gathering like it food for a party
The Brilliant ones are creating Technologies for the Idiots ones ......

It takes just one Mad President and the entire Earth will go Mushrooms..... Just One from any of the Nuclear Powered....

One Idiot ... Do you think One idiot is difficult to come buy in this present dispensation
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by shidof(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

What bible version are you using cause he never said he his not God, if not give me a bible verse that said such

As for your write up

Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ā€˜I am Godā€™s Sonā€™?

Jesus ask the people, in their book of record they accepted that men are small gods or even gods then why should they accused him of blasphemy if he should be call the son of God, doesn't change the fact if they call him God he won't accept it

You call me `Teacher' and `Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am

John 13: 13

Even by your Isaiah 2:2-3, 54:13
New International Version, king James version, think of any other versions of the Bible and check it from there. I no dey use Pentecostal Bible. See the way you're twisting Jesus words as if you're in his mind or you lived together. So in your own understanding, Son and son of God are the Same. Bye bye, Done with you cos I can see that your knowledge of Bible isn't that adequate and your obstinate nature won't make you accept the fact
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Lovelies1: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
shidof:
New International Version, king James version, think of any other versions of the Bible and check it from there. I no dey use Pentecostal Bible. See the way you're twisting Jesus words as if you're in his mind or you lived together. So in your own understanding, Son and son of God are the Same. Bye bye, Done with you cos I can see that your knowledge of Bible isn't that adequate and your obstinate nature won't make you accept the fact

If I were to yield to your point, what will I yield to , is it your counter yet I gave you the bible verses you requested for so the point never came from me but all in the bible is all

Abide in me and I will abide in you, John 15:4-5,

It is no longer I that lives but Christ lives in me Galatians 2:20
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
DonroxyII:
The Brilliant ones are creating Technologies for the Idiots ones ......

It takes just one Mad President and the entire Earth will go Mushrooms..... Just One from any of the Nuclear Powered....

One Idiot ... Do you think One idiot is difficult to come buy in this present dispensation
I don't think anyone out there will want to sef annihilate. There is a proposed nuclear powered spaceship, maybe one day we will just wake up and decides to used them to get to another solar system grin
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Shancca: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Changes to our planet Earth are now Accelerating.

The World appears to be in the Grip of a Weather Crisis, which has become more Intense and Higher in Frequency than anything seen in History, and yet all these were Foretold over 2000yrs ago in Bible Prophecy that this would Happen.

Satan has tricked Mankind to believe that Climate Change is Real and in turn has Blinded many to the Gospel of JESUS Christ.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I have said it here over and over that there is nothing any Government, Scientist, technology or whatever can do about the changes in the Weather.

What we are seeing are the Signs that signals the Return of JESUS Christ and the End of the World.
What we are witnessing is GOD Almighty Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

Science is Godā€™s given gift to test hypothesis and validate facts with evidence. Climate change is real. I would want you to liken this change to you routinely going to toilet without cleaning up. Thatā€™s the closest analogy to hit it home for you to understand the impact of burning fires and coals without quenching. Join the campaign to save our climate.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by asamaigho(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Renewable energy is the way forward or else we will be doom before the
appointment time

I don't think so.
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Olumaeme: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Nothing dey happen, no shaking
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by DonroxyII: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Blakjewelry:

I don't think anyone out there will want to sef annihilate. There is a proposed nuclear powered spaceship, maybe one day we will just wake up and decides to used them to get to another solar system grin
Who are the "We" grin ... You be Elon Musk or The Clintons..

Dangote self may not find seat o grin
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
DonroxyII:
Who are the "We" grin ... You be Elon Musk or The Clintons..

Dangote self may not find seat o grin
When I say we, I am speaking for humanity
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by DonroxyII: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Blakjewelry:

When I say we, I am speaking for humanity
Those guys ain't doing it for Humanity but themselves(Business) .....
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
DonroxyII:
Those guys ain't doing it for Humanity but themselves(Business) .....
Yes some for business, some just to satisfy their curiosity. Remember these guys are not Black men who rather die than use their money to achieve a certain goal. Take for instance many people are waiting for government to take care of individuals with innovative ideas but out there it is individual who are interested in possibly outcome that finance such project
Re: Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) by Yinkusgold: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2021
ugotaya:

You can not change what you did not create!

says who? says ill - enlightened.
our planet could collapse and crumble faster depending on how we impact it.
e.g through massive deforestation without aforestation, production of fossil fuels, release of poisonous substances to ocean bodies, killings of primary consumers (herbivores), blockage of channels by non - biodegradable matter, massive release of radioactive compounds, excessive drilling and burrowing e.t.c
by your analogy, you can't kill who you didn't give birth to? Infantile!
then we should use the planet anyhow and expect no negative feedback.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.