Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence (778 Views)

Is Tinubu Going To Celebrate Nigerias Independence Day In France? / Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / FOOLANIMAL - This Creative Political Comment Killed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Charlesdonald(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
I think this is very creative. I think this photographer is trying to pass a message with his photo

What message do you think he's trying to pass

Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by SLAP44: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
The creative photographer didn't know that late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB....
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Optimistguy1969: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Celebrate me, now when I dey alive
Appreciate me, now when I dey alive.
No be say when I leave this world, you go dey fake am for my wiiife
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Davash222(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
He who comes to Equity must be prepared to die.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Charlesdonald(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Charlesdonald:
I think this is very creative. I think this photographer is trying to pass a message with his photo

What message do you think he's trying to pass
See another of his work
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUe1aJEs2AP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Creative?
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Charlesdonald(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Celebrate me, now when I dey alive
Appreciate me, now when I dey alive.
No be say when I leave this world, you go dey fake am for my wiiife
real deal. People celebrate the dead more than the living
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Charlesdonald(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:
He who comes to Equity must be prepared to die.
painful reality
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Lionnation: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
its a pity
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Charlesdonald(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lionnation:
its a pity
I think the world is messy right now
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Kestolove(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
that girl in white have no breaxt nd her body is strong. ...
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Charlesdonald(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kestolove:
that girl in white have no breaxt nd her body is strong. ...
��

Hey gawd
Re: See How This Creative Photographer Celebrated Nigerias Independence by Sunday2021: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
SLAP44:
The creative photographer didn't know that late CBN governor malafia have told us fulanis will start killing of high rank citizens in southern Nigeria. And they will start war by 2022 before he was killed on 11 September 2021.. yet nobody was asking him question...
fulanis are now on operation devide and rule tactics... they know BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible, they will kill innocent igbos and find a way to tag IPOB in it.... that's the tactics they have been using to rule the yorubas and igbos.. they are even now using igbos names to comment rubbish against IPOB....
stop disgracing your parents pls. Just watch the video and the environment where the attack took place then use your brain to judge. Continue denying until ipob terrorists reach your house.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger / 5 Things That Will Happen In Nigeria From January 2022. / PHOTOS: Traders Protest Closure Of Oyingbo Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.