Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami (26261 Views)

Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Olumaeme: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Just apology?

I taught they are building office and also paying tax here?
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Basher8583: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Proof? I'm following Jack and he didn't tweet anything like that, coming from same man quoting penal code of northern Nigeria as the Nigerian constitution, is this man truly a SAN? Or he's using oluwole certificate?

Nigerian government has blocked access to twitter.
So please tell me why Jack will twit his apologies to Nigeria on twitter when he knows it will not reach nigerians. You think he cares about you miscreats using vpn? As far as he is concern you are a representation of the country providing you vpn.

Learn to use your brain at least once in a while
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by wasi9ice: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Big fat lie
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by MartinsD12(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/01/twitter-has-apologised-buhari-regime-promise-follow-orders-%E2%80%93-attorney-general-tells-court
Since yesterday I have read on nairaland on that Nigeria government Has lifted the suspension of Twitter but my Twitter app is yet to start loading why?
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by ofiko123(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
I doubt if Twitter is really working o...the Twitter on my phone is nothing to write home about...
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Nadaken: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Basher8583:

Nigerian government has blocked access to twitter.
So please tell me why Jack will twit his apologies to Nigeria on twitter when he knows it will not reach nigerians. You think he cares about you miscreats using vpn? As far as he is concern you are a representation of the country providing you vpn.

Learn to use your brain at least once in a while
abokey Jack can tweet an apology on his handle page and nigerians using VPN would take the message out

He cares about those using VPN that's why he created the keepiton hashtag
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Nadaken: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
morgstreme:

Are you such a NUMBSKULL

The FG should present the letter to you personally via email or send a memo to your house

Yours is a cranium filled with Relaxer...

NITWITS all over this platform..
zombies claim Jack and Twitter insulted buhari publicly by saying he doesn't know buhari

It is only fair that apology must follow same route where Jack and Twitter tweets on their page he is sorry
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
TWITTER IS NOT NEEDED FOR NOW TILL BUHA LEAVES.THE YOUTHS ARE MISGUIDED AND BEDEVILED WITH EVIL TWITTS JUST STAY HIGH LIKE DRUGS. undecided
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
TWITTER WAS VERY WRECKLESS TO BE USED BY SAVAGES TO CAUSE COMOTION.WE DONT NEED TWITTER TILL BUHA IS HAS LEFT. undecided
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
TWITTER WAS VERY WRECKLESS TO BE USED BY SAVAGES TO INCITE CRIMINAL VIOLENCE AMONG JOBLESS,GODLESS AND FRUSTRATED NAIJA YOUTHS. WE DONT NEED TWITTER TILL BUHA IS HAS LEFT. undecided
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by morgstreme: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
zombies claim Jack and Twitter insulted buhari publicly by saying he doesn't know buhari

It is only fair that apology must follow same route where Jack and Twitter tweets on their page he is sorry

Zombie is the one you learnt after managing to come online all your miserable peasant life..

I am the least surprised..

Idiot that has no proper holistic education..

Local Pleb !
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Nadaken: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
morgstreme:

Zombie is the one you learnt after managing to come online all your miserable peasant life..

I am the least surprised..

Idiot that has no proper holistic education..

Local Pleb !
it's like you on heat after smashing your skull to Allah

I can understand, just wash your head with some cow piss to ease the seizure
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by morgstreme: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
it's like you on heat after smashing your skull to Allah

I can understand, just wash your head with some cow piss to ease the seizure

Allah is same as CHINEKE...same as Oluwa, you "DENSE SKULL"

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Iche na ndi Igbo nii'ne ga awuriri ndi nzuzu Ka gi

Otu gbawakwa nne gi ebe ahu..

Onye Apari!
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Nadaken: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
morgstreme:

Allah is same as CHINEKE...same as Oluwa, you "DENSE SKULL"

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Iche na ndi Igbo nii'ne ga awuriri ndi nzuzu Ka gi

Otu gbawakwa nne gi ebe ahu..

Onye Apari!
[/s]zombie Allah is a stone qurash idol
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Nadaken: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
morgstreme:

I can see why you couldn't pass your exams and make it out of school..

ITI BORLIBOR!!!!
not everyone is like you now

Keep your exam failures to yourself
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Basher8583: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
abokey Jack can tweet an apology on his handle page and nigerians using VPN would take the message out

He cares about those using VPN that's why he created the keepiton hashtag

No one fvcking cares about nigerians using VPN. The illiterate in you will not let you understand that you represent the country given to you by the vpn. Olodo.

Follow follow. You dont even know how vpn works. See him talking about Jack like he owes you a public announcement of his apology. Its not everything you will see on Twitter mr illiterate. Local person forming posh ontop cheap ass tecno phone and #100 data.
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by Nadaken: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Basher8583:

No one fvcking cares about nigerians using VPN. The illiterate in you will not let you understand that you represent the country given to you by the vpn. Olodo.

Follow follow. You dont even know how vpn works. See him talking about Jack like he owes you a public announcement of his apology. Its not everything you will see on Twitter mr illiterate. Local person forming posh ontop cheap ass tecno phone and #100 data.
true true aboki no get sense

How about jack tweeting a public apology on his own tweeter account since he insulted buhari publicly

Does it mean that those using VPN or not can't view jack page since they can enter tweeter
Re: Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
2468iyajo:
you no sabi fit this man oshoyo
ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Campaign: Atiku Appoints New Media Aides / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.