Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call (34825 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Islie: 10:18am On May 18, 2023
Mustapha Audu, a son of former Kogi State governor, late Prince Abubakar Audu, tendered apology to the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, over a false claim of having telephone conversation with him.

Spokesman of the Obi-Datti Media Office, Mr. Diran Onifade, said this in a statement.

There were reports that Obi called Mr Audu and that during the conversation, when Audu was asking some questions, Obi rudely hung up on him.

But Onifade said nothing of such happened, adding that Audu’s son spoke with an impostor.

For the benefit of those who have been hyperventilating all day over the false allegation that Peter Obi dropped a phone call on the son of former Governor Abubakar Audu of Kogi, please note that no call took place between the two this morning.

“The young man was brought to the presence of Peter Obi at the court premises today and he was convinced he spoke with a scammer as Peter Obi was still airborne on his way from London at the time the so-called call was said to have happened. The young Audu apologised profusely
” Onifade said.

https://dailytrust.com/why-abubakar-audus-son-apologised-to-peter-obi/

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Simonjef: 10:19am On May 18, 2023
If throw stones at everyone that called you names then you're not fit to be a Leader

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by taylor88(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2023
The kind Fvck wey dey hungry me here

If you measure am e go reach 65KG

I no even know which one wan kill me first for this country

Wether na Konji or APC

E get how you go think this country problem reach your penis go just fall

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Karlman: 10:22am On May 18, 2023
No News without Obi!
The man is an enigma!

252 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by taylor88(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2023
Simonjef:
Obi is not the latest hit song in the country. Oh God let my enemies make me popular

Obi is not even in control of Obi

Obi is a movement and if he dare tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

That man is our last hope

Life no hard na you go choose a urine dispensing Cocaine sniffing Amadioha with rotten teeth Chicago most wanted Heroin trafficker Old haggard decayed Olosho as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Ladies and gentlemen we still dey find corruption care we no see

Unlike one candidate that inhales and exhales corruption

If you like call Tinubu na u sabi

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by loosecanon50(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi is a phenomenal enigma.

He should be studied as a course in higher institutions.

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Nice2023(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2023
If they want to be relevant...they will starts calling Obi.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Millimann: 10:31am On May 18, 2023
These agbado people no dey tire. From the babalawo man to an impostor caller.

Why cant they concentrate on the court cases since they asked LP to go to court.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by VikingKing: 10:46am On May 18, 2023
These people should stop stressing my Obi for crying out loud!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by theophorus(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2023
Okay.

Well, we know people wen dey share persin contact, in order to call am and cause wahala.

Dem don share contact for WhatsApp but Mustapha never sabi dem na why he go dey take dem serious be that.
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
This one too na news?
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
We sensible Nigerians (I'm not talking about those other group of people; I mean the very delusional clowns. They know themselves), we understand that Peter Obi is a fraud and a scammer so why wouldn't other people want to emulate him and scam other people

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by MasterJayJay: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
You don't know the voice of Peter Obi? All these clowns sef wey wan use Obi's name trend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Jemex003: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Obi is not even in control of Obi

Obi is a movement and if he dares tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

That man is our last hope

Life is hard na you wan chose a urine dispenser as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Ladies and gentlemen we still dey find corruption care we no see

Unlike one candidate that inhales and exhales corruption

If you like call Tinubu na u sabi

Your last hope is gone. Sorry ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Blaze14k: 10:49am On May 18, 2023
Millimann:
These agbado people no dey tire. From the babalawo man to an impostor caller.

Why cant they concentrate on the court cases since they asked LP to go to court.

They cant do that just like one who kept attacking me this morning and causing igbos left and right.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Ofunaofu: 10:49am On May 18, 2023
shocked
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by atobs4real(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2023
Respected human or man with respect.
Unlike pigs of elupee
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Thisis2raw(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Obidientyoruba: 10:50am On May 18, 2023
If you watched the video you will see how Obi carefully explained to him that he his not the one he spoke with on the phone even though the young Audu doesn’t even deserve an explanation but Obi will always be the Obi he his, integrity and Enigma 🔥. Obi is what they wished Tinubu was but he can’t even come close

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by atobs4real(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Karlman:
No News without Obi!
The man is an enigma!
His stupidity caused it

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by fastseo: 10:51am On May 18, 2023
why is it that anybody that talks I'll of Peter obi ends up somehow?

the boy is wise he apologies

6 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by iCauseTrouble: 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Obi: the hope Nigerians yearn for.

May the people succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by mightyhaze: 10:52am On May 18, 2023
Who be this one again

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by superCleanworks(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2023
so any phone call now is from Peter Obi.
ok what else

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Alliswell248: 10:52am On May 18, 2023
loosecanon50:
Peter Obi is a phenomenal enigma.

He should be studied as a course in higher institutions.

Read the trash you wrote again.
I should study a tribal and religious bigot who told northerners to go back to their states in 2013.
Someone who struggled to pass ordinary philosophy...third class.

Keep playing

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by safarilove(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2023
Son, your sins are forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Guyman01: 10:52am On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi is a divine mission that is greater than Peter Obi as a person.
He is carrying the hopes and aspirations of millions of people as a vessel, anyone that tries to get in the way will witness calamity upon calamity until you confess and repent.
The movement is a spiritual movement bigger than Peter Obi but has Obi as the face of that movement which many are yet to understand

13 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by omoadeleye(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2023
Lmao , like say scammers no dey again wey go dey call someone.

Majorly phone call scammers when you hear thier intonation you will know where they're really from.

But, Peter Obi alwys quick blame his political opponent of being behind his ordeals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court / Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.