Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order (40111 Views)

Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pymetrics:
Well, let's hope they will observe sit at home on governorship election day so that we will truly know they don't have anything to do with Nigeria. But if they come out to vote, then they are hypocrite without focus.
Watch And See

1 Like

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
No Independence day in the whole of SE

Put it in proper perspective

IPOB

BIAFRA is imminent

Zombies will be drooling now

10 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by ofuonyebi: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
sHAME!....how can the whole section of a people who are qualified to be a nation
be so daft like mum to be help in capptive by one useless idiot who claim to be their SELF-MADE LEADER..

iBGO PEOPLE when una go de wise?.....Is kanu bigger or wiser than the governors of the eastern states put together?
what of the Obis, Ezes, Profs, highclass educationists etc etc

Igbooooo....e ronu ooooo!...ojo nlo ni Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by blazebaba(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Independence day koh..outpendence day nii....still havent figured out why they choose not to bring light today yet...,so what are we celebrating..

3 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by BluntCrazeMan: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
post=106356596:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace today today......
Show me Anambra..
You sure say you normal?

3 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
During protest:- nnamdi KANU is bringing our people out to be killed.... MNK IS A KILLER NOT SECURITY AGENTS

DURING 30TH MAY SIT AT HOME:- IPOB ARE MISCREANTS ONLY JOBLESS AND POOR PEOPLE THAT RIDES OKADA AND KEKE ARE FOLLOWERS OF MNK NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM

SIT AT HOME PROTEST:- IPOB IS MAKING SOUTH EAST GO HUNGRY, LOSE BILLIONS OF NAIRA IN A DAY WITH THEIR MONDAY SIT AT HOME

IPOB NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THEY WILL STILL TALK

THOSE THAT SAID THERES A BETTER WAY TO DO IT ARE STILL ON BLAME GAME WITH IPOB AND MNK.....ALL THEIR BRILLIANT IDEAS ARE GONE SINCE KANU WAS ARRESTED..... RESTRUCTURING IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AGAIN JUST LIKE IT disappeared IN 2015....when KANU IS RELEASED THEY WILL START SHOUTING RESTRUCTURING AGAIN

13 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by matm: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Loan Loan Loan.The future is scary economically.

3 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
ofuonyebi:
...Is kanu bigger or wiser than the governors of the eastern states put together?

Direct this your question to the governors of the eastern states put together, and the Obis, Ezes, Profs, highclass educationists etc etc..
You mentioned them..
And they all obeyed the order.
So, let them answer you on-behalf of the people under them.

9 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by preciousmetals: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Your comment is a clear evidence that you are the real idiot here, you reason from your anus, you think the Igbos are daft like you, suffering and dying, slave
ofuonyebi:
sHAME!....how can the whole section of a people who are qualified to be a nation
be so daft like mum to be help in capptive by one useless idiot who claim to be their SELF-MADE LEADER..

iBGO PEOPLE when una go de wise?.....Is kanu bigger or wiser than the governors of the eastern states put together?

Igbooooo....e ronu ooooo!...ojo nlo ni Nigeria!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by ezechi24(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
what are they celebrating for....is it the infiltration of terrorist foolanis in the east or the killing of their loved once by dss ...or is it the bad road or the useless nigerian economy...tell me....mmmssshhhwwwwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Simdyofficial(f): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
But on a good note.. What is there to celebrate To celebrate FG certified fulanization or what Today buhari was talking about a lawmaker but refused to talk more about bandits and boko haram sponsors. He never talked about equality- his speech was like that of a local govt chairman.

Fvck

8 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by preciousmetals: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Senseless comment, the billions of naira politicians share within themselves, no good road, no electricity and etc, you will remain slave for the rest of your life
ezenwajosh:
During protest:- nnamdi KANU is bringing our people out to be killed.... MNK IS A KILLER NOT SECURITY AGENTS

DURING 30TH MAY SIT AT HOME:- IPOB ARE MISCREANTS ONLY JOBLESS AND POOR PEOPLE THAT RIDES OKADA AND KEKE ARE FOLLOWERS OF MNK NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM

SIT AT HOME PROTEST:- IPOB IS MAKING SOUTH EAST GO HUNGRY, LOSE BILLIONS OF NAIRA IN A DAY WITH THEIR MONDAY SIT AT HOME

THOSE THAT SAID THERES A BETTER WAY TO DO IT ARE STILL ON BLAME GAME WITH IPOB AND MNK.....ALL THEIR BRILLIANT IDEAS ARE GONE SINCE KANU WAS ARRESTED..... RESTRUCTURING IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AGAIN JUST LIKE IT disappeared IN 2015

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
There is nothing to celebrate in the present Nigeria. It should be a day of mourning at what Nigeria had become. Nothing to celebrate at all.

2 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by od501: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish and no single picture

We don't pix on this one, I placed a call to Onitsha, it is very true.
Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by matm: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thus says God the creator of heaven and earth:Thou shall not kill.
Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by ezechi24(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
post=106356596:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace today today......

thank alha say you know ...no be old age them take dey know who get sense ......now let me ask.. when you go get sense ..because they say , a fQQl at forty is a fQQl for ever.....and i know you've passed 45 .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by blackmaine: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
They are simply fearing of their lives cos of the Taliban of East.

They are sadist
The change start with you, so if you don't change ipob go change am for you , sheebi una dey people all these idiots no talk , now people with guns dey face people with guns you dey tagged them terrorist, if these police don kill your brother because of 50 naira , you no go get mouth dey talk shit, you dey move around with security abi, while ordinary man dey move with out one , then those wey dey secure these idiots go still get mind come kill you , Gone are those days , Aragbagbuo Reform...Give Nigerians Referendum, you your papa follow for people wey say Nigeria is indivisible and put am for constitution without my consent go tell am say ...Our mumu don done

9 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by ezechi24(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

Your still hanging in tartars,begging seriously in poverty ,87% of northerners are poor -Your almajiri disease cant be cured -No wonder your oppressors love you so much- unemployment 35% with no jobs over 100 million are unemployed.,children cant go to school,more than 60% of northern Nigeria controlled by terrorist you even pay taxes and ransom to them when kidnapped -million of Nigerians are living in refugees camps, in Cameroun,Chad and Niger Republic.
Unity beggers
Fulanization
Looters
Tufiakwa.
Weaponized poverty.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha take am easy on the boy na....you want am to vex go join boko haram?

4 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Habib101: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Las Las I don't see what Nigeria should celebrate for, 61 years of independence or 61 years of bullshit, the last 4 years of independence been the bigger bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by od501: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:
Una obsession with ipob is becoming unhealthy

Snipper is still N500. Do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
ezechi24:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha take am easy on the boy na....you want am to vex go join boko haram?

grin
Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Rexymania(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
They pushed them to the wall; and the wall is too thick for them to break through...they have to fight back.

I don't even need to type long sentences

4 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by GidiCars: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
All these Northerners insulting IPOB grin grin.

Deep down, they're pained that Ipob is gaining ground and that nigeria WILL cease to exist in the future, so they can finally have their Islamic Republic that they so much desire.

Nigeria would fall, it's only a matter of time. We have nothing to lose. tongue

12 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
preciousmetals:
Senseless comment, the billions of naira politicians share within themselves, no good road, no electricity and etc, you will remain slave for the rest of your life
read what I wrote again and understand what am saying
Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Asiri1991: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
I keep writing it here and those who hate the truth keep calling me names. The people of the east are no longer interested in the affairs of this nation due to obvious political reasons. The political gimmicks of the present administration fuels their seeming dissatisfaction with the Nigerian state. And we have lost them to mere polymic speech by Kanu. Trying to coerce them to love Nigeria will yield no good result as it is another sign of intimidation. If we all really need them, as I know we do, let's go back to the drawing board and see where we got it wrong, correct it and do all we can to re-integrate them into the Nigerian state. And to be honest, no other tribe can stand the scorn they face in Nigeria since the end of the war till date for no just reasons without a revolt. We've called them names unjustly; we hate them for no reason; what a person from another tribe does and gets overlooked is exaggerated and termed crime if done by an easterner; we openly brag they can't become a president in a country they are part of; a none Nigeria on this forum will be forced to believe Goodluck Jonathan is an Igbo man the way the Igbos support him in and out of office; they trade and live with us in our towns, pay rents, marry our sisters and respect our culture, but we look for slightest opportunity to tell them how homeless scavengers are better than them; they vote and support every other tribe in election openly but none supports them. My history book told me the civil war ended in no victory and vanquish slogan but we militize the zone as a conquered territory. And the list is endless. Why I believe we should live together as one nation, I won't support an unfair nation. The hate is much.
Again, I have not seen where barrels of gun subdued an ideology. This post stated that even the governor stayed away from the scheduled programme. He was among the governors that sat down and proscribed the IPOB for protesting bad governance and demanding a different state. Now, the group have won the sympathy of the masses largely due to bad governance at all levels and deteriorating economy. He just lost his state to the group, even with the security architecture by his side. It's even more worrisome that instead of talking of dialogue, the president, earlier today in his address, threaten to deal with perceived enemy from the east. No trial has been conducted by a competent court of law before such utterances were made and a possible political intimidation may begin any moment from now. The attendant consequence is that the group may use the government's move to score another cheap point and have more sympathizers even among their political elites who have dissented the opinion of the group to secede. Our comments here as well on the agitation do not show that we are one nation. We mock, but never suggest solutions. We tend to forget easily that no tribe in Nigeria today have not lost a soldier to terrorism in the northeast. Everything shouldn't be by force or display of hatred and dominance. The silent strategy adopted by IPOB since being proscribed is more potent than their usual street protest, if we tell ourselves the truth. Let the government dialogue now. Majority of the Igbos here in Benin City selling clothes are my friends and I know they are easy to please as humans. Let's avoid creating more dissension to Nigeria through our actions.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Picker28: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Isorite
Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Traplord09: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=BluntCrazeMan post=106356731] It was celebrated in Lagos and Ondo states..
I'm very sure of these ones.[/quote
Nothing like celebration lagos......
Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by loveth360(f): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Asiri1991:
I keep writing it here and those who hate the truth keep calling me names. The people of the east are no longer interested in the affairs of this nation due to obvious political reasons. The political gimmicks of the present administration fuels their seeming dissatisfaction with the Nigerian state. And we have lost them to mere polymic speech by Kanu. Trying to coerce them to love Nigeria will yield no good result as it is another sign of intimidation. If we all really need them, as I know we do, let's go back to the drawing board and see where we got it wrong, correct it and do all we can to re-integrate them into the Nigerian state. And to be honest, no other tribe can stand the scorn they face in Nigeria since the end of the war till date for no just reasons without a revolt. We've called them names unjustly; we hate them for no reason; what a person from another tribe does and gets overlooked is exaggerated and termed crime if done by an easterner; we openly brag they can't become a president in a country they are part of; a none Nigeria on this forum will be forced to believe Goodluck Jonathan is an Igbo man the way the Igbos support him in and out of office; they trade and live with us in our towns, pay rents, marry our sisters and respect our culture, but we look for slightest opportunity to tell them how homeless scavengers are better than them; they vote and support every other tribe in election openly but none supports them. My history book told me the civil war ended in no victory and vanquish slogan but we militize the zone as a conquered territory. And the list is endless. Why I believe we should live together as one nation, I won't support an unfair nation. The hate is much.
Again, I have not seen where barrels of gun subdued an ideology. This post stated that even the governor stayed away from the scheduled programme. He was among the governors that sat down and proscribed the IPOB for protesting bad governance and demanding a different state. Now, the group have won the sympathy of the masses largely due to bad governance at all levels and deteriorating economy. He just lost his state to the group, even with the security architecture by his side. It's even more worrisome that instead of talking of dialogue, the president, earlier today in his address, threaten to deal with perceived enemy from the east. No trial has been conducted by a competent court of law before such utterances were made and a possible political intimidation may begin any moment from now. The attendant consequence is that the group may use the government's move to score another cheap point and have more sympathizers even among their political elites who have dissented the opinion of the group to secede. Our comments here as well on the agitation do not show that we are one nation. We mock, but never suggest solutions. We tend to forget easily that no tribe in Nigeria today have not lost a soldier to terrorism in the northeast. Everything shouldn't be by force or display of hatred and dominance. The silent strategy adopted by IPOB since being proscribed is more potent than their usual street protest, if we tell ourselves the truth. Let the government dialogue now. Majority of the Igbos here in Benin City selling clothes are my friends and I know they are easy to please as humans. Let's avoid creating more dissension to Nigeria through our actions.
What will happen to hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths Nigeria government killed?

1 Like

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:

THOSE THAT SAID THERES A BETTER WAY TO DO IT ARE STILL ON BLAME GAME WITH IPOB AND MNK.....ALL THEIR BRILLIANT IDEAS ARE GONE SINCE KANU WAS ARRESTED..... RESTRUCTURING IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AGAIN JUST LIKE IT disappeared IN 2015....when KANU IS RELEASED THEY WILL START SHOUTING RESTRUCTURING AGAIN

87% of northerners are poor ,living below $1 dollars a day-60 % of your region already in full control of terrorists,your future of tomorrow (children) cant go to school,you pay taxes and ransom to your kidnapping brothers from futadjalon -Tell that story to your almajiri brothers -You love to be oppressed-We dont want to be like yall .

2 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by domnwan(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Samirana360:
Although the venue was lavishly decorated with Nigerian colours and a podium for Governor Willie Obiano to take a salute, unfortunately, nobody turned up, including the governor.

Na that part funny die....”including the governor “
Obiano was observing sit at home just like Uzodimma the supreme court boy who tries to avoid Imo State every Monday and any day that is sit at home

6 Likes

Re: No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order by obyrich(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
MyExpression:
IPOB has overrun the people's will, they have overtaken institutions and now, they have the government in subjection.

This is quite unsettling for a sovereign nation.
Did IPOB stop other states from celebrating independence. What happened to churches like Christ Embassy and other organisations that used to celebrate independence in bright colors? Are they also controlled by IPOB?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.