Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17151 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2011
Did I say anything offensive? I only said "I hope she is not as cute as you". Real wao undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:46am On May 30, 2011
Anyway I take back my words if she is only 6yr. All kids are cute kiss Tell her hi for me.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 7:48am On May 30, 2011
sexyLeamon:

Anyway I take back my words if she is only 6yr. All kids are cute kiss Tell her hi for me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omg u are so funny girl
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 7:52am On May 30, 2011
martyns303:

I just came to the realization that all of this to n fro talk doesn't make any meaning. I have made my opinion to the poster, that it is wrong to address ppl as ''ugly'', or to judge them or deal with them based on their physical appearance. And if u girls feel my opinion is wrong or ''inhuman'', very well go ahead and express your disapproval. I have made well over 8 post or so on this topic and non was abusive or offensive or directed at any one to make them feel abused, insulted or of such notion. Ladies! U'all have a nice day! Adios. And sexylemon, at this particular point am humble to u, and begging u in God's name or if your a muslim or to whatever u hold sacred. Please and please, my sis is a minor (6yrs). Dont try to dish abusive words, or Euphemism at her. If not for anything her innocence as a child. I hold my family very DEAR. Thanks.

when u came here u didn't just post at the thread u when and look at my profile and then had to ballz to say i should be calling any one ugly.

hey negor i didn't call anyone ugly here unless u ask for it, but the fact is everyone know how the not really good looking ppl take them self to be, if i was them yeah i would look into the mirror before calling others ugly.

i am not saying i am the finest girl on this site there may be many hot backside girls here  that i don't know. but u guys like calling ppl names but once we start with u guy u think we are been mean. the best thing is i love ppl calling me ugly coz it just makes me love me self even more.

this is everywhere no sees them self ugly i don't have a problem but u should also act like no rain drop on u coz your that hot, now that's how the so not good looking ppl do.

like a say then haters may hate me and my lovers will love either way i don't give a $HIT about anyone opinion here. it's makes me laugh in-fact
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 11:57am On May 30, 2011
LOL @ who runs the world -- Girls

More like Putting their Puceeee on neutral and stocking it with Salt to reduce its alkaline nature undecided

@Post

If you find yourself on the wrong side of beauty, it is expected that you try to make up for it so you dont have ugly kids hence the reason why
Most whorish guys always seem attracted to beauty,

Its a well known common factor angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2011
190:

LOL @ who runs the world -- Girls

More like Putting their Puceeee on neutral and stocking it with Salt to reduce its alkaline nature  undecided

@Post

If you find yourself on the wrong side of beauty, it is expected that you try to make up for it so you dont have ugly kids hence the reason why
Most whorish guys always seem attracted to beauty,

Its a well known common factor  angry

uuuuummm didn't we forgot how to write English now undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by solonton(f): 12:28pm On May 30, 2011
yeap u are rite
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 12:32pm On May 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

uuuuummm didn't we forgot how to write English now undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=28pt]FORGOT[/size] how to write english
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2011
190:

[size=28pt]FORGOT[/size] how to write english

read your post and tell me if it makes any sense to u undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 12:52pm On May 30, 2011
^does that Justify the FORGOT how to write english

and lastly that msg wasnt meant for you so STFU and watch from behind the scene  grin  grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2011
190:

^does that Justify the FORGOT how to write english

and lastly that msg wasnt meant for you to STFU and watch from behind the scene grin grin

yeah sure 190 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

but it still don't make sense undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 12:57pm On May 30, 2011
^It makes sense to just one person ( You know who )

Mz-Tolo-tolo grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:10pm On May 30, 2011
190:

^It makes sense to just one person ( You know who )

Mz-Tolo-tolo grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 1:11pm On May 30, 2011
Tima abeg carry your wahala dey go abeg angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:13pm On May 30, 2011
190:

Tima abeg carry your wahala dey go abeg angry

i ain't got any problem.

but u ain't making any sense dude undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 1:17pm On May 30, 2011
^Ok Now go look for a dung of shiiit and plant your face in it grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:18pm On May 30, 2011
190:

^Ok Now go look for a dung of shiiit and plant your face in it grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why don't u let me use your face to do that
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 1:21pm On May 30, 2011
cos my face is naturally and romantically endowed for that

" Looool how u dey jor, stop been stubborn headed

It doesnt suit you' if u wanna run the world -- first run a man before u think of running the world grin'
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:29pm On May 30, 2011
190:

cos my face is naturally and romantically endowed for that

" Looool how u dey jor, stop been stubborn headed

It doesnt suit you' if u wanna run the world -- first run a man before u think of running the world grin'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u are soo funny.

i know how too run my man when i want to run them, u ain't need to tell me that huni.

i am not hardheaded is u

anyways i am fine, thank you
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 1:35pm On May 30, 2011
" Yeah i know u'll be fine, Just keep leading the cattle to the water side "

Its a good thing to blend in once in a while but in anything u do swerry -- Just a personal advice, remember to be submissive to your man

if you want to run him cool

Im out-- take care <3
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:37pm On May 30, 2011
190:

" Yeah i know u'll be fine, Just keep leading the cattle to the water side "

Its a good thing to blend in once in a while but in anything u do swerry -- Just a personal advice, remember to be submissive to your man

if you want to run him cool

Im out-- take care <3

your such a smooth criminal man grin grin grin grin grin

we all know female got more power in this world than man huni get that into your head
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 1:43pm On May 30, 2011
"More like more power in the bedroom"

Women bedroom power rocks -- apart from that keep throwing rocks into a stream and expect it to float

Beyonce who talked about Girl power is sucessfully married, is submissive to her man and he respects that and respects her

Now she has the strength to sing about it without tellin u the steps she took' shocked

follow her words and think u can take all that power into marriage without the basic rite things

Im more than sure your husband would most likely chase you away from his house with a machete  angry

I believe you arent from a broken home/family ( Use your parents as examples in your life cos they should be the #1 example of wateva steps

you take in life ) so much struggle for power, personally transcends from broken down homes, relationships and power ( Its not worth it-- move on ) angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 1:50pm On May 30, 2011
190:

"More like more power in the bedroom"

Women bedroom power rocks -- apart from that keep throwing rocks into a stream and expect it to float

Beyonce who talked about Girl power is sucessfully married, is submissive to her man and he respects that and respects her

Now she has the strength to sing about it without tellin u the steps she took' shocked

follow her words and think u can take all that power into marriage without the basic rite things

Im more than sure your husband would most likely chase you away from his house with a machete  angry

huni i chase man from my house with machete if u didn't know that well  i ma telling u know

i ain't trying to sound too up my self but i chase guys out of my life everyday huni  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

and why are u so jealousy now u are not the man in my life
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 30, 2011
Entirely offtopic undecided
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 2:02pm On May 30, 2011
^then go find a bamboo stick and drive it straight into your rectum undecided

Hotie Tima:

huni i chase man from my house with machete if u didn't know that well  i ma telling u know

i ain't trying to sound too up my self but i chase guys out of my life everyday huni  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

and why are u so jealousy now u are not the man in my life

Really so you drive men away swerry

Ok will you drive me angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 30, 2011
190:

^then go find a bamboo stick and drive it straight into your rectum undecided

[color=red]

Are you by any means talking to me?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2011
190:

^then go find a bamboo stick and drive it straight into your rectum  undecided

Really so you drive men away swerry

Ok will you drive me  angry

your not a man enough for me to drive away  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i said man u ain't one huni tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2011
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don't think it's u huni
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 2:14pm On May 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

your not a man enough for me to drive away  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i said man u ain't one huni tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

really? angry angry

define a man undecided

Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don't think it's u huni
yes 190 doesn't think so

rokiatu:

do you in anyway have a rectum
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:24pm On May 30, 2011
190:

really?  angry angry

define a man  undecided

yes 190 doesn't think so

do you in anyway have a rectum

if u claim to be so much of a man why don't u define it  for me u think i got time to start explain it to ya. nonsense
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 2:25pm On May 30, 2011
kiss kiss

I wont drag this with ya! But i leave u with this ( kiss kiss kiss )
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2011
out of this ten thinks  that make a man.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided do u even fall under any of them

1.A real man is strong

2.A real man is focused

3. A real man knows the importance of family

4. A real man doesn't gossip ( u fall under here  your a male biatch huni)

5. A real man strives to be a role model ( not u huni at all)

6. A real man makes his own fortune

7. A real man doesn't look like a woman if u know what i mean.

8. A real man keeps his house in order

9. A real man can defend himself ( no guys on nl fall under this one)

10. A real man's word is his bond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) / The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.