Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] (581 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by nairalandankrah: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
The love bond between Biafra and Oodua is giving Nigeria government so much headache..
Unfortunately for them, the love will only keep growing... No amount of lies and propaganda can quench it grin grin grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/nsimaofficial/videos/660864061968877/?app=fbl

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by cybersoldiers: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
But Yoruba's here are busy attacking ipob and some of us who are against buhariz nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by after4: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
what made you think they are yoruba? do you know how many useless people FG employed to attack both yoruba and ipob on the internet? someone said about 30,000 people, as uselessas MANNABBQGRILL, udele1,ILOVEDEMMANNA, hellanus and other useless and jobless people.

cybersoldiers:
But Yoruba's here are busy attacking ipob and some of us who are against buhariz nepotism.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Senseless Yoruba's partnering with domestic terrorist treacherous Igbos is a recipe for failure.
Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by nairalandankrah: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Is like you're new on Nairaland?? grin grin.. Those people attacking ipob here are FG paid/ sponsored miscreants..they are few in number though, but they're using several monika

3 Likes

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by AntiBMC(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Some Fulani bmc bottom-feeders will suffer heart attacks with this news grin

God bless IPOB
God bless MNK
God bless Oodua nation

6 Likes

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by saaron(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Don't let nairaland employed minions deceive you. Freedom movement has gone beyond tribal banter. No one wants to be in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders and murderers.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by cybersoldiers: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
Don't let nairaland employed minions deceive you. Freedom movement has gone beyond tribal banter. No one wants to be in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders and murderers.

Sincerely my heart bleeds for Nigeria.

I can't forget how and my best friend Olu played together in the military barracks in Kaduna in those days. Olu was a brother to me from our childhood days.

Before me, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba celebrated all festivities together. Ahhh oh my Nigeria, who bewitched you?

The calls for secession is because of the injustices in the land.

I wish those who wishes to make other Nigerians third class citizens would understand that they are problems of Nigeria and desist from their evil desires.

I need only a Nigeria where every will be treated like a citizen, where justice, peace and equity shall be upheld.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by cybersoldiers: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Is like you're new on Nairaland?? grin grin.. Those people attacking ipob here are FG paid/ sponsored miscreants..they are few in number though, but they're using several monika

Then its time we confront them head on.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
They are pdp and ipob. They deserve each other

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria / Map And Territories Of The Confederate State Of AlaIgbo / How To Break Jazz Done On Politician Pregnant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.