Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,051 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps (3109 Views)

LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by EndNigeriaNoww: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Guys join the YorubaNation mega rally to be held today at Ibadan. Free food, free T-shirts and free caps available.
Oduduwa Nation loading.
OduduwaNation is the only solution
We are smart, we are intelligent and we have all it takes to be a successful country where it's citizens would be employed, there will be 24hrs electricity, there will be peace and tranquility, there will be massive building of structures and industries, there will be inflow of international investors.
We will be a great nation in Africa.
Join the rally today,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2021
cool

Waste of time ... Them go chop una food and wear una t shirt and in 2023 still vote massively for people of their choice

If EndSARs didn't work, is it this one that would now distabilize the great educated Southwest region

I don't know which country in the world got independence through "Mega rally" "Free Food" and "T Shirt"

They forgot that an average Yoruba man is a graduate, and he well enlightened on constitutional approach to gaining independence, unlike some uneducated dunce following one idiot hiding in London

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by helinues: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Mega rally indeed..

Like the boycott cow meat right?

Jokers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by optionalY09: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Waste of time ... Them go chop una food and wear una t shirt and in 2023 still vote massively for people of their choice

If EndSARs didn't work, is it this one that would now distabilize the great educated Southwest region

things has really changed

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by EndNigeriaNoww: 6:09am On Apr 17, 2021
It will shock the two paid lamenters above my comment.

This is the end game for Fulani terrorist and their mission in Nigeria. We have tried, for 100+ years, we lived with you guys and the country was a mess. We are taking our destiny with our hands.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by EndNigeriaNoww: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2021
optionalY09:

things has really changed
Tell them o. Our mumu don do. everybody eyes don clear.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2021
This is very good and applauding. I support this movement 100% and I believe any body with a good heart would support this too. Up Biafra, up Yoruba Nation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Kriss216: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I don't know which country in the world got independence through "Mega rally" "Free Food" and "T Shirt"

They forgot that an average Yoruba man is a graduate, and he well enlightened on constitutional approach to gaining independence, unlike some uneducated dunce following one idiot hiding in London

Yoloba moslems are our first and only problem in Southern Nigeria. The earlier we annihilate them, the better for our unity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2021
EndNigeriaNoww:
It will shock the two paid lamenters above my comment.

This is the end game for Fulani terrorist and their mission in Nigeria. We have tried, for 100+ years, we lived with you guys and the country was a mess. We are taking our destiny with our hands.

Oya now..... Let's see if upcoming Local Government Election in Oyo State won't hold after your rally since you say Ibadan Omo oluyole wey I know are part of your Jamboree, campaign rally would soon start

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Yoloba moslems are our first and only problem in Southern Nigeria. The earlier we annihilate them, the better for our unity.

One thing Ibos and Fulanis are similar in is religious segregation and discrimination.... Ibos may hold Christianity more than their Ethnicity, Fulanis may hold Islam more than anything

But here in Yoruba land, we are one and that's why we always outsmart you guys always.... Fani Kayode that was decieving you Ipobians didn't he ditch you?!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2021
Please sharing food is not the best way to get people to come I KNOW IT'S A GOOD GESTURE BUT OUR PEOPLE AND FOOD IS SOMETHING YOU WILL NOT MIX WITH SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT AS THAT RALLY

If you want hard core genuine supporters of oduduwa nation take food out of it....I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME MNK CAME TO CKC ABA....IT WAS A MASSIVE CROWD.....PEOPLE WERE SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM NOBODY FELT HUNGRY

I remember other outreaches across the land even when the bullets was raining on us we never cared....that's why biafra supporters are hardcores.....

I remember the biggest rally in southern nigeria FREE NNAMDI KANU PROTEST....even the police and army could not believe what they saw that day....a protest that started all the way from AGBOR TO ENUGU

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Abdul05: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jerry ,don't get urself too worry, Na to eat and throw way plate finish.wear T shirt soon or later turns it to carwash. cheesy grin Na today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Alejobs: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Politics is local, use your movement to create a political force that is making the difference. Please don't lead the people to be slaughtered, avoid violence at all cost.
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2021
My question is if it was the fulanis that found oil and wanted to break Nigeria,
would you go to war or suddenly realize Nigeria is not working?

So after Burning of Bodija market, the hundreds of killings in Oyo state and SW as a whole,
After people became refugees in their own lands,
You would be happy if people still go and queue and you call that education? Like really?

I honestly thought the people that should be screaming no elections are northerners!
At least until their lives are secured! but like sheep to the slaughter, they are about to start queuing in their millions,
They are about to fulfill what they are bred for...elections

Jerryherd:

Oya now..... Let's see if upcoming Local Government Election in Oyo State won't hold after your rally since you say Ibadan Omo oluyole wey I know are part of your Jamboree, campaign would soon start
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Abdul05:
Jerry ,don't get urself too worry, Na to eat and throw way plate finish.wear T shirt soon or later turns it to carwash. cheesy grin Na today

grin

You know my people very well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
My question is if it was the fulanis that found oil and wanted to break Nigeria,
would you go to war or suddenly realize Nigeria is not working?

So after Burning of Bodija market, the hundreds of killings in Oyo state and SW as a whole,
After people became refugees in their own lands,
You would be happy if people still go and queue and you call that education? Like really?

I honestly thought the people that should be screaming no elections are northerners!
At least until their lives are secured! but like sheep to the slaughter, they are about to start queuing in their millions,
They are about to fulfill what they are bred for...elections

Let me take you for an educated person

I'll ask a simple question.... Will rallies and Jamboree bring about the dissolution of a country?!

Second question will boycotting an election and staying away from federal power bring about referendum?!

Anyways to enlighten you, Bodija isopako market was caused by electric spark not Fulanis or anybody.. it's the wood market section, and someone was said to have left the wood cutting equipment on

As for insecurity, mention one state including FCT that isn't battling with one form of insecurity or the other including core Northern States

You speak of Oil, tell me one state except Lagos and Rivers, that can survive right now without FAAC largely gotten through crude oil sales?! What's the IGR performance of States

Well my proposition is different from all these Jamborees and carnival that Sunday Igboho and KaiKai are postulating...

1: To get started Southerner must get Presidential Power and one of the Legislative head

2: Process of Constitutional amendment must immediately begin, and the focus must be on restructuring and devolution of power

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by helinues: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

I'll ask a simple question.... Will rallies and Jamboree bring about the dissolution of a country?!

Second question will boycotting an election and staying away from federal power bring about referendum?!

Anyways to enlighten you, Bodija isopako market was caused by electric spark not Fulanis or anybody.. it's the wood market section, and someone was said to have left the wood cutting equipment on

As for insecurity, mention one state including FCT that isn't battling with one form of insecurity or the other including core Northern States

You speak of Oil, tell me one state except Lagos and Rivers, that can survive right now without FAAC largely gotten through crude oil sales?!

You get time to dey response to that emotional guy
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2021
As a Nigerian, I understand you have no idea of what your rights are, this is not an insult, I myself understood this fact when I left Nigeria,

People are creating awareness, letting the politicians know this animal existence can't continue, for some reason, it hurts you,

I don't even understand you guys anymore

Jerryherd:

You speak of Oil, tell me one state except Lagos and Rivers, that can survive right now without FAAC largely gotten through crude oil sales?!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 6:54am On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
As a Nigerian, I understand you have no idea of what your rights are, this is not an insult, I myself understood this fact when I left Nigeria,

People are creating awareness, letting the politicians know this animal existence can't continue, for some reason, it hurts you,

I don't even understand you guys anymore

You create awareness when you have a plan.... Pro Brexit had a plan, they have referendum clause

Ok what exactly is this rally going achieve? Awareness about what?
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by danietohbadt(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by SlayerForever: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2021
This Jerry herdsman na fool.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by nedu666: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

If the north discovers crude oil in commercial quantities and decide to break out, do you think they will care or follow constitutional approach.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2021
nedu666:

If the north discovers crude oil in commercial quantities and decide to break out, do you think they will care or follow constitutional approach.

Of course... We share alot of common National asset, it's either Constitutional approach or we goto war and after fighting we still come back to the round table
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2021
I already told you, awareness that we can't continue living like animals, not just animals but animals of prey that are now being hunted,
Awareness that this is not how human beings live even though most people are starting to accept this as their new normal,
Awareness that there was a time when we made our own laws,governed ourselves and we prospered,
Awareness that Oduduwa republic is the plan of the Yorubas and Nigeria is the plan and Brainchild of Corporations and the British Military
Awareness that the British Military creation is doing exacatly what it is was meant to achieve, keep the black people perpertually under the British common wealth, now remember we are more than the British in population,
And lastly, that being in Nigeria would eventually kill them as it has always been killing them, only this time it would render them stateless,

Jerryherd:

You create awareness when you have a plan.... Pro Brexit had a plan, they have referendum clause

Ok what exactly is this rally going achieve? Awareness about what?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I already told you, awareness that we can't continue living like animals, not just animals but animals of prey that are now being hunted,
Awareness that this is not how human beings live even though most people are starting to accept this as their new normal,
Awareness that there was a time when we made our own laws,governed ourselves and we prospered,
Awareness that Oduduwa republic is the plan of the Yorubas and Nigeria is the plan and Brainchild of Corporations and the British Military
Awareness that the British Military creation is doing exacatly what it is was meant to achieve, keep the black people perpertually under the British common wealth, now remember we are more than the British in population,
And lastly, that being in Nigeria would eventually kill them as it has always been killing them, only this time it would render them stateless,

So after your awareness of all this points (just as the Biafrans under Massob, IPOB, have been creating for the past 50 years after the civil war) what is the real plan

Or hasn't Nnamdi Kanu been creating awareness for 2 decades... As awareness giving him Biafra
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Asgard13: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

By God's grace Yoruba land won't burn but florish

Whatever you wish us you get it in ten folds

Noise...

It all depend on Yoruba and 2023..

How Yoruba handles it will decide

Just remind Tinubu to contest.. Osinbajo also.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

So after your awareness of all this points (just as the Biafrans under Massob, IPOB, have been creating for the past 50 years after the civil war) what is the real plan

Or hasn't Nnamdi Kanu been creating awareness for 2 decades... As awareness giving him Biafra

Bros lets have a honest conversation here,
There is a video online of Kanu calling for an end to the killings in the North for the sake of Nigeria, I am sure you have seen that video,
People wake up at different stages to the scam that is Nigeria,
Most of us woke up when we realized if the scam called Nigeria is allowed to perpetuate itself for 10 more years, we would all be destitute, literally, it's in the interest of the people to break Nigeria, the fraud is not in your interest, let me give you an example of why the British supports one Nigeria, do you know that the Royal Niger company that once dealt in slaves later became United Africa Company that traded in southern palm oil and is now called Unilever? There are numerous companies like that,

We need to start understanding what Nigeria means to all of us and start sorting out our own future, doesn't the future generation of this country scare you, honestly
Re: Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps by Jerryherd: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Bros lets have a honest conversation here,
There is a video online of Kanu calling for an end to the killings in the North for the sake of Nigeria, I am sure you have seen that video,
People wake up at different stages to the scam that is Nigeria,
Most of us woke up when we realized if the scam called Nigeria is allowed to perpetuate itself for 10 more years, we would all be destitute, literally, it's in the interest of the people to break Nigeria, the fraud is not in your interest, let me give you an example of why the British supports one Nigeria, do you know that the Royal Niger company that once dealt in slaves later became United Africa Company that traded in southern palm oil and is now called Unilever? There are numerous companies like that,

We need to start understanding what Nigeria means to all of us and start sorting out our own future, doesn't the future generation of this country scare you, honestly

Okay brother I understand what you said 100% almost all Nigerian with access to Radio, TV , Newspaper or Internet does, even Northerners

Now what's the plan... In business you have business plan, and action plan

What is the next coarse of action after awareness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo's Before It Is Too Late. / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.