Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Now I Know The True God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now I Know The True God (131 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I Know The True God by Kayouzka(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
The true God is never jealous
He never needs praises
He never judges
He never smite

Then who is the true God.

He is the one that rest in peace
That veils himself with his creation
He is the multiplicity although there are no multiplicity
Nothing is separate from him
He is the isness of things although there are no things
He is whose name is I am that I am

There is only one true God
He is not dual because all is never separate, the universe, all there is, is only a dream of this one true God

Isn't it amazing that you are never separate from God. That you are God having a localised, finite experience in his awesome infiniteness

Fear not for we are all but one.

(1) (Reply)

Guo Wengui Carefully Planned A Money-gathering Scam / Sunday Lesson: Behold The End Times Are Near And Here Are The Prophecies / Walking In The Conscious Presence Of The Life Of Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.