Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara (36805 Views)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by JovialJune(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Baawahala:

No,its Fulani land...maybe conquered,but still their land.
[/s]

Are you sure you're okay at all? Come and drive out the 90% Yoruba dominated Kwarans Na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
IJOBA11:
IS ILORIN AN HAUSA OR FULANI NAME
Is a Yoruba name.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by chaloskyx: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
so here is the fg narrative bandits only kidnap while unknown gunmen and ipob kill so we dont need to label bandits terrorists. but the actual truth is IPOB do not kill unknown gunmen is actually an fg construct to tag ipob as killers and terrorists while bandits are portrayed as mere kidnappers know this and get sense. Happy independence celebration
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by isahyahaya(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Unknown gunmen have kill known gunmen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gfskw: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Tomek09(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
JovialJune:

Kwara state is Yoruba dominated, stop arguing stupidly.
[/s]
Liar. Why is Emir ruling in Ilorin instead of Oba or Kabiyosi? Continue deceiving urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Tomek09(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

You are right.
Yeah.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Tomek09(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
od501:

It has always been. Though danfodio conquered part of it, but they were able to recover some part with the help of Ibadan warriors back in the days.
And they didn't recover the part that the present Emir of Ilorin is ruling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by JovialJune(f): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Liar. Why is Emir ruling in Ilorin instead of Oba or Kabiyosi? Continue deceiving urself.

Why is it Oba of Benin instead of something in their language? You see say you nor get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by bdon123(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
If this is true,i strongly condemn this.Its a very bad idea to kill based on ethnicity.Bt m wise enough to know that some folks are carrying out murder in name of UGM....even though d murderers are truly uknown
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
od501:

The Yorubas never owned Lagos sir. The present day Lagos was originally own by old Benin kingdom hence the name 'Eko,' meaning port area, river Bank (something like that).

Go and tell this crap to the oba in ikorodu or the ones in epe or island. Benin slave feeling funky.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Tomek09(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
JovialJune:

Why is it Oba of Benin instead of something in their language? You see say you nor get sense.
[/s]
Wetin be ur point gan gan, you Yoruba muslim miscreant (YMM).
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by od501: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Go and tell this crap to the oba in ikorodu or the ones in epe or island. Benin slave feeling funky.

I will if i have the chance. But what will you tell your students if you are given a chance to discuss the history of Lagos?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by od501: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

And they didn't recover the part that the present Emir of Ilorin is ruling

If wasn't that easy, it took them three months (or so) to take back those parts. There is another side to the story thou.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
od501:

I will if i have the chance. But what will you tell your students if you are given a chance to discuss the history of Lagos?

Whatever revisionist history you tell yourself is your business. Your oba of Benin who is a Yoruba man understands where his boundary stops. Run along.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by od501: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Whatever revisionist history you tell yourself is your business. Your oba of Benin who is a Yoruba man understands where his boundary stops. Run along.

I never said the Beninese don't have Yoruba blood cos they do. I only said that Lagos was originally owned by old Benin Kingdom, hence, the name, Eko.

I'm still waiting for your own version.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
od501:

I never said the Beninese don't have Yoruba blood cos they do. I only said that Lagos was originally owned by old Benin Kingdom, hence, the name, Eko.

The part that you're referring to Eko is isale-eko and smaller than a local govt area.... what happened was the current oba of lagos was given then that part of Lagos by oba of Benin who purchased it from a pepper farmer from ile-ife who inhabited the area before the "oba" came along..... history is ok for those who have nothing to look forward to, to jerk off to pass glory and leech off the success of others..... Lagos remains the sole property of the yorubas whatever any idiot thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by bundarina: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
od501:

Your revisionist attempt of history stems from Jealousy and bitterness. Yorubas face Jealousy and attack from people without prominent history and culture. You're definitely not Edo. Nothing Edo about Lagos. Lagos is Yoruba land and remains so. It was founded by Awori Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by bundarina: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]

Emir is an Arabic word and used for Muslim sultanates and predominantly Muslim communities like Ilorin. You see you didn't go to school.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by bundarina: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

Lagos is a no man's land. Igbos have 48.5% of total population of the State i.e about 9 million of 20M. Underestimate Igbos in Lagos at ur own peril.

In your dreams. Go back to Biafra with your fantasies. Enugu is no man's land, except Nna Kano and his children.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

Lagos is a no man's land. Igbos have 48.5% of total population of the State i.e about 9 million of 20M. Underestimate Igbos in Lagos at ur own peril.

Yes, it's why we kept your brother in charge of the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by JovialJune(f): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Wetin be ur point gan gan, you Yoruba muslim miscreant (YMM).

Asinwin leleyi sha.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by od501: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
bundarina:

Your revisionist attempt of history stems from Jealousy and bitterness. Yorubas face Jealousy and attack from people without prominent history and culture. You're definitely not Edo. Nothing Edo about Lagos. Lagos is Yoruba land and remains so. It was founded by Awori Yorubas.

Oga...we no dey drag land oo...and read my comments very well, I never said I'm Edo. BTW...sup with all those tongue-wagging? Will you disappear from planet earth of u state ur point without wagging. Whatever you say abeg, I can’t contend with mood this morning.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by od501: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

The part that you're referring to Eko is isale-eko and smaller than a local govt area.... what happened was the current oba of lagos was given then that part of Lagos by oba of Benin who purchased it from a pepper farmer from ile-ife who inhabited the area before the "oba" came along..... history is ok for those who have nothing to look forward to, to jerk off to pass glory and leech off the success of others..... Lagos remains the sole property of the yorubas whatever any idiot thinks.

Did you even notice that you are the bigger idiot here. You read a particular version of history and all of a sudden everybody else is an idiot. I pity your type, you hardly see beyond your eyelids. Myopic fellow!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Tomek09(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Tomek09(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

That one....we have sold him to Yorubas na. He is now Joe Yorubakwe.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gotze1: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Safemoon:
Yoruba are now turning their land to Somalia and Afghanistan very soon Ethiopian airline will stop coming to Yoruba Land,business wIll move and their sophistication will end.
You want to type because others are type. Zombie
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gotze1: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Very soon, una go deny say Lagos no be Yoruba state.
Says an ode
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gotze1: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

Continue consoling yourself. You are very shameless.
Like your father.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gotze1: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

Really, Osus are really trying with statistics o Hahahahahaha
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gotze1: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

What about other posts where you people like Igbos to what ain't their business?

Since you guys link anything that happens in the east to the Igbos then you shouldn't be asking jamb questions, after all,the names mentioned there are Yoruba names. grin
So mr dummy, do you expect to link anything that happen in Anambra to yorubas or ashanti?

After all, it is fulani they killed, unlike you people that killed Akunyili's husband.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara by Gotze1: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
od501:

The Yorubas never owned Lagos sir. The present day Lagos was originally own by old Benin kingdom hence the name 'Eko,' meaning port area, river Bank (something like that).
Come and say that in ikotun or isale eko.

Mumu does not even know the meaning of Eko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.