Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) (80961 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by bottlewater1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lionnation:
what kind of business do you wish to start msg me

I need a bus
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Are you not the same fellow who claimed he was taught by a simulator? Now you are here defending islam? May I ask if you were also taught islam by the simulator who taught you how to bleat like a goat. Allah knows best

Oh I remember this idiot.

You're the fool always acting the goat.

I can't forget that terrible tongue-twisting name in a hurry.

Oh you're talking about the goat simulator where I learned how you hoofed bastards think and consequently how to lower myself to talk with a horned idiot who's as obstinate in his idiocy and crass ignorance as a mountain goat on a steep cliff.

Well, goat, now as before I'll say fukk you a million times over.

I'm shocked you didn't die of COVID-19....but still, one can hope.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by baloney: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
All this archaeologist that are seeing this & that I hope they have a proper spectacle that is well gaged, because even me am looking for proper spectacle as well, cos all this blood of Jesus all over the, no be problem from today...
shocked cool shocked
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by compton11(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
victorazy:

Google is your friend!
mtchww
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by GreenCovering: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I can undestand that you see clearly and also know how to read. But see the below picture showing part of the rock...does those decolorised portions of the picture represent a clear look of a typical desert rock? My physical and Human Geography book tells me this is possible, after thousands of years of exposure to the harsh weather brought about by scotchy sun and agents of denudation in the arid( desert region).

You only seem to me to be good at covering your gaffes. But hard as you try, you make even bigger mockery of yourself.

No wonder you have ended up messing up your holy book with what you have in the bible today: edit, lie, cover up again edit, lie, cover up and then the cycle continues to what end?

Be confusing yourself with a shadow cast and be forming geologist.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by BJanta: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by highoctane: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Moses Moses,. The first who had a tablet, streaming over 1000000 Mbps unlimited data from Almighty God Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
GreenCovering:

You only seem to me to be good at covering your gaffes. But hard as you try, you make even bigger mockery of yourself.

No wonder you have ended up messing up your holy book with what you have in the bible today: edit, lie, cover up again edit, lie, cover up and then the cycle continues to what end?

Be confusing yourself with a shadow cast and be forming geologist.
How exactly was was I covering up utopian gaffes? I think I am getting to know who you are. I just wasted my time on you. SMH!
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by laiperi: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
The gullible Africans would believe and worship anything the whites interpreted and usurped as theirs.

Try Abyssinian mountains region in Ethiopia where this actually took place.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
WaffenSS:

Oh I remember this idiot.

You're the fool always acting the goat.

I can't forget that terrible tongue-twisting name in a hurry.

Oh you're talking about the goat simulator where I learned how you hoofed bastards think and consequently how to lower myself to talk with a horned idiot who's as obstinate in his idiocy and crass ignorance as a mountain goat on a steep cliff.

Well, goat, now as before I'll say fukk you a million times over.

I'm shocked you didn't die of COVID-19....but still, one can hope.

That name that makes you want to bomb yourself like a true trust terrorist eh grin

Keep wishing pig. Go bath with camel urine maybe it'll make your dream true. Fool
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Kindly show me where in the Bible it was stated that it took place in Israel and I'd accept.

As for the rod and the mantle, I can tell you categorically that you have no idea what you speak of.

The Spirit of God of God doesn't need any representation of Himself to function, but the Word of God or a representation of the Word of God.

Moreover the Holy Spirit doesn't work alone, He needs the Word of God to work with, so whenever you hear the Holy Spirit did anything, you should know performed the Word of God.

So you should understand the role the rod and mantle played and why they were needful to Moses and Elijah. They represented the Word of God.

There's a lot more about the Holy Spirit I can reveal to you if you wanted to know, but you have to first let me know if i'm to proceed.

First of all, I expect you to know that Jesus spent majorly his adult life in Israel. He hardly left the country and when he did, he did not go far from Israel. He preached to Israelites only.
That said, the account of transfiguration was recorded in Matt 17. In Matt 16, it was mentioned that Jesus was in cesarea Philipi which is a Roman settlement in northern Israel close to Hebron. Here Matt 16:13
When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi
So it is generally believed it is mount Hebron or Carmel which is not also far from there.

As for representation of the Holy Spirit, he was described as a dove and then tongue of fire in acts.
It's also important to note that rod staff are to comfort as established in Psalms 23. The comforter is the holy spirit. True or not
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
And you keep quoting me out of ignorance and shame

Get your sence intact and come back to face me...

In the meantime I'll keep shaming you

If you are smart and bold organize a debate and lets see who is really truthful..

Muhammad (PBUH) is the best husband, father, companion, and statesman ever created.

He is most gentle and pure!

He never harmed anyone, and is by far the greatest (human) example of love, compassion, intellect, open-mindedness, and reasoning!

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the ENEMY of hate, war, violence, sin and corruption!

He spent his whole life giving and NOT receiving.

His beauty CANNOT be displayed in any form of art. Because no mere painting would do justice to such a beautiful face

Truly the Prophet (PBUH) is God’s mercy on mankind!
grin grin grin
You must be drunk on camel piss if you believe all that hogwash. Muhammad is pure and gentle grin grin
Muhammad was so merciful he hacked off the head of innocent Jews and enslaved their women.
Merciful indeed.
I guess those whose heads he cut off were not human but chickens for Christmas.
Stop covering your terrorist prophet in borrowed robes.
Own your terrorist prophet
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Slickest(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
akinremiayomide:
if you claim the Muslim believe in Jesus,why does the islamist terrorist behead the proclaimed tagged infidels(christians)
Lol, that's why I said do your research bro, ignorance is not an excuse. You act like you never heard about religious extremist.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Slickest(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:

The people in the video are muslims, which means that the stories in the quoran are FAKE! grin

The same quoran that says that the earth is flat & its god wants to reward u with a sex orgy with 72 virgins. grin

islam has no archaeological evidence ,which means its FAKE

Now we know why God never said He is the God of ishmael the fore father of Mohammed.

God is not the God of fakes grin

Yet God is the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob, never Ishmael

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

If you had studied the quoran, you'll realize it cant be of God.
A book that says the earth is round & its founder married a baby

No wonder why it lacks archeological evidence , its FAKE grin

The Prophets were jews, none from mecca grin

Thats why we know the most peaceful religion on earth is FAKE grin

God forbid that Islam has anything to do with Christianity

Islam simply modified whats exists & called it islam, thats why its fake

Imagine being offered 72 virgins, by a love-vendor and u think thats God grin

The bible says anybody who denies Jesus is Antichrist

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

According to the bible mohammed is anti-christ, proving islam is FAKE grin

It's so sad your parents think they have a learned son. So sad you talk like you have down syndrome. Your thinking is so so shallow.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin grin
You must be drunk on camel piss if you believe all that hogwash. Muhammad is pure and gentle grin grin
Muhammad was so merciful he hacked off the head of innocent Jews and enslaved their women.
Merciful indeed.
I guess those whose heads he cut off were not human but chickens for Christmas.
Stop covering your terrorist prophet in borrowed robes.
Own your terrorist prophet
Dont be too dull... DODGING will not save your ass

Face me and be bold enough to stay....

You want me to educate you about Antimicrobial Activity of Camel’s Urine and Its Effect on Multidrug Resistant Clinical Bacterial and Fungal Isolates?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by seunayantokun(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thank God op has pushed these discoveries of many years ago on nairaland. I pray God to open the heart of everyone who reads it to believe the Gospel.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by adm212144: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:
This shows the bible is REAL, unlike the most peaceful religion on earth that lacks any archeological evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOWFPTzK7D4
if the bible is real ,that's your opinion .then what's your business with other people's religion and beliefs .stop the critics .why are you guys so envious of the Islam .Leave them with their religion ,face yours and cleanse all the dirts in your religion .Think about how you can impact the positively .don't start religious wars .Biko ,Muslim here and there .face your religion .Must you talk about Islam ?or are you guys been paid ?I don't seem to understand it here .
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by chiedu7: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
adm212144:
if the bible is real ,that's your opinion .then what's your business with other people's religion and beliefs .stop the critics .why are you guys so envious of the Islam .Leave them with their religion ,face yours and cleanse all the dirts in your religion .Think about how you can impact the positively .don't start religious wars .Biko ,Muslim here and there .face your religion .Must you talk about Islam ?or are you guys been paid ?I don't seem to understand it here .
envious of a religion that its reward is a sex orgy with 72virgins?

NO WAY
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by SuyaEater(m): 3:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Moses was a black man and Egypt was a black nation. The real Israelites are black.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

First of all, I expect you to know that Jesus spent majorly his adult life in Israel. He hardly left the country and when he did, he did not go far from Israel. He preached to Israelites only.
That said, the account of transfiguration was recorded in Matt 17. In Matt 16, it was mentioned that Jesus was in cesarea Philipi which is a Roman settlement in northern Israel close to Hebron. Here Matt 16:13
So it is generally believed it is mount Hebron or Carmel which is not also far from there.

As for representation of the Holy Spirit, he was described as a dove and then tongue of fire in acts.
It's also important to note that rod staff are to comfort as established in Psalms 23. The comforter is the holy spirit. True or not
You said my claim that mount Sinai was the mount of transfiguration wasn't Biblically correct because it was situated in Israel, yet you couldn't bring up a single place in the Bible that stated the mount of transfiguration was in Israel but just making assumptions, so what exactly do you mean by "not biblically correct"?

And although Jesus was said to be in cesarea Philip in the previous chapter, which you say was located in Israel, it was clearly stated that after six days, Jesus took His disciples to a mountain apart, where He was transfigured, so doesn't that suggest that the mountain wasn't in Israel but somewhere far away?

Moreover this is not about who Jesus preached to or didn't preach to, or where He preached but where the mount of transfiguration was located, so since there's no where in the Bible which stated the location of the mount, doesn't that mean your comment that my claim wasn't Biblically correct is not correct but just your assumption?

As for the Holy Spirit being the rod and the mantle and not the Word of God as i stated because of Psalm 23 according to you, although that doesn't add up, even if it does, didn't Jesus say He would send another comforter? So doesn't that make Jesus, who is the Word of God that was made flesh, a comforter also?

Also concerning the representations of the Holy Spirit, the instances you gave weren't physical representations as the rod and mantle, but spiritual, and actually the forms the Holy Spirit appeared in. Hence you'd see it being stated, He came or appeared "as a dove", "as a clove of fire", "as a mighty rushing wind", so they were not necessarily representations but the form the Holy Spirit appeared in Person, and it was always to confirm or perform the Word of God.

So you should now see that you don't know who you speak of, but if you are sure you do, I have no reason to continue with this conversation.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Dchair2: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
This silly thread is like saying the presence of the pyramids proves that the Egyptian pantheon is true. Or maybe we should also say that Zeus is real because mount Olympus exists.

Yahweh worshippers, is it not pitiful that your imported god depends on your ridiculous efforts to prove himself?

A very shallow understanding of issues
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Dchair2: 5:32am On Oct 04, 2021
ExAngel007:
undecided

You guys still believe all these craps?

In a little while, you'll wake up to the reality of what you call crap, to be the reality of truth that would eventually determine you eternal destination!
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Many are the false, horrible stories one can hear and read about Prophet Muhammad being bloodthirsty and war-loving. Had those who study his character attempted to be objective in their studies, they would have realized that he was really a war-hating and merciful commander. He addressed his Companions on the night of the Battle of Badr saying, "Don't ever wish to meet the enemy, but if you are forced to , then be patient" (Al-Bukhari). "If you are forced to do that" means that confrontation was an option he did not prefer.

Muhammad was someone who declared general amnesty before Amnesty International came to existence in today's world.

He was never offensive in his wars and military campaigns. His enemies ask for confrontation, and he enters wars for solely defending his beliefs and his community. He won the hearts of his enemies on the day he victoriously entered Makkah, without wasting a single soul.

One of the Companions, Sa`d ibn `Ubadah, once felt conceited on that day and raised his voice saying, "Today is the day of fierce war, a day in which inviolable rules will become violable, and a day to let Quraish taste humiliation." Upon hearing him, the victorious leader declared, "No, Sa`d! This day is the day of mercy. This is a day when honor cannot be transgressed. This is an honorable day for Quraish."

He never denied his enemies their dignity or honor. He never stripped them of their human characteristics.

In the space of a single decade he fought eight major battles, led eighteen raids, and planned another thirty-eight military operations where others were in command but operating under his orders and strategic direction. Wounded twice, he also twice experienced having his positions overrun by superior forces before he managed to turn the tables on his enemies and rally his men to victory.
Finally, in 628, he besieged and invaded the Jewish fortress of Khaybar, which hosted more than 10,000 Jews, which Muslims sources say was retaliation for planning to ally themselves with the local Arab pagan tribes.

Quit the taqiyya. Own your terrorist prophet
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Dont be too dull... DODGING will not save your ass

Face me and be bold enough to stay....

You want me to educate you about Antimicrobial Activity of Camel’s Urine and Its Effect on Multidrug Resistant Clinical Bacterial and Fungal Isolates?

cheesy grin cheesy
Educate me pls
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Babinski: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Many are skeptical because they have been so brain washed for centuries. In the present time, when one listens to some of the TV Evangelists and reads the New Testament one gets completely different sides of Jesus. Those Evangelists are experts in presenting half the truth about both Jesus and Muhammad. They stress only one side in the most forceful and persuasive way. They raise the slogan "believe in Jesus." But one should have the right to ask, which Jesus?

♦ The one who said "love your enemies", Luke 6:27 or the one that said "But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them"bring them here and slaughter them in my presence", Luke 19:27.

♦ The one who said "Be merciful just as your father is merciful", Luke 6:36, or the one who said "he did not come to give peace on earth, but rather division", Luke 12:51.

♦ The one who said "honor your father and mother", Matthew 15:4, or the one who called his mother "Woman", John 2:4?

♦ The one who said "if someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him", Matthew 5:39, or the one who went to the temple and drove people out and overturned the tables, Matthew 21:12?

♦ The one who said have "peace with one another", Mark 9:50 or the one who said he "did not come to bring peace but a sword", Matthew 10:34?

♦ The one who said "forgive, and you will be forgiven", Luke 6:37, or the one who said "if your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you", Matthew 18:8?

♦ The one who said "bless them that curse you", Matthew 5:44, or the one who said "he who curses father or mother, let him be put to death", Matthew 15:4?

As a Muslim, I understand both sides, because Jesus, like Muhammad, was both merciful when mercy was required and powerful when power was required. God himself has both heavens and hellfire. Yet half the truth Evangelists never failed to present only the merciful side of Jesus and only the powerful side of Muhammad.

There is no basis for comparison netween Jesus and Muhammad, particularly on the issue of mercy. Jesus was sinless as acknowledged both in the Bible and the Quran and was accompanied by miracles that bore witness to his prophethood and divinity. The same cannot be said of Muhammad.
In fact Muhammad was generally accussed of sadism and mercilessness, examples of which include the invasion of the Banu Qurayza tribe in Medina, raiding of caravans, killing of four merchants during the sacred month of Rajab, the killing of 70 merchants and 900 men from Mecca, the killing of the poets Asma bint Marwan and Abu Afak, and the initial motivation to kill followed by eventual expelling of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qaynuqa.
Read more here about criticisms of Mohammad: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad

To compare Mohammad with Jesus who was compassionate enough to say anyone without sin should stone a woman caught in sin, who restored back the ear of someone cut when he was being arrested, who never killed a single soul, healed several sick people, woke up the dead and gave his life on the cross for the sins of mankind is to commit a great disservice to honesty and truthfulness.

I am not trying to criticise anyone's religion but we need to be honest and truthful when advancing any claims particularly in the public. To label Muhammad or Islam as merciful is a view that is only shared by Muslims due to sentiments and not by Non-Muslims at all. You can't say people who say negative things about your prophet and God (blasphemy) and those who decide to leave your religion (apostasy) are punishable by death and still say you have a merciful religion in the same breath. You can't have a history of forcing people to convert to your religion or die under the sword and say your religion is merciful. If you want to use mercy by all means, then you need to redefine yours from the one we all know.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Babinski:

There is no basis for comparison netween Jesus and Muhammad, particularly on the issue of mercy. Jesus was sinless as acknowledged both in the Bible and the Quran and was accompanied by miracles that bore witness to his prophethood and divinity. The same cannot be said of Muhammad.
In fact Muhammad was generally accussed of sadism and mercilessness, examples of which include the invasion of the Banu Qurayza tribe in Medina, raiding of caravans, killing of four merchants during the sacred month of Rajab, the killing of 70 merchants and 900 men from Mecca, the killing of the poets Asma bint Marwan and Abu Afak, and the initial motivation to kill followed by eventual expelling of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qaynuqa.
Read more here about criticisms of Mohammad: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad

To compare Mohammad with Jesus who was compassionate enough to say anyone without sin should stone a woman caught in sin, who restored back the ear of someone cut when he was being arrested, who never killed a single soul, healed several sick people, woke up the dead and gave his life on the cross for the sins of mankind is to commit a great disservice to honesty and truthfulness.

I am not trying to criticise anyone's religion but we need to be honest and truthful when advancing any claims particularly in the public. To label Muhammad or Islam as merciful is a view that is only shared by Muslims due to sentiments and not by Non-Muslims at all. You can't say people who say negative things about your prophet and God (blasphemy) and those who decide to leave your religion (apostasy) are punishable by death and still say you have a merciful religion in the same breath. You can't have a history of forcing people to convert to your religion or die under the sword and say your religion is merciful. If you want to use mercy by all means, then you need to redefine yours from the one we all know.
Anti-Muslim demagoguery relies on the demonization of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), who is characterized by Islam-hating liars as being especially violent and warlike.

This propaganda has certainly gained currency in the “Judeo-Zionist-Freemasonic-Christian West and Nigeria hateful christians”.

When it is pointed out that the Biblical prophets–including Moses, Joshua, Samson , Saul , David , among many others–were far more violent and warlike (and even engaged in religiously sanctioned genocide ),
anti-Muslim pro-Christian ideologues will respond by disregarding or downplaying the Old Testament and will instead focus on the personality of Jesus in the New Testament.

Didn’t Jesus preach nonviolence and “loving one’s enemies”?

anti-Muslim ideologues use this idea to assault the religion of Islam. comparing Islam to Christianity by juxtaposing carefully selected quotes from Jesus to Islamic texts. “Muhammad vs Jesus” section. citing the following sayings of Jesus in the Bible:

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

These so-called “peaceful” verses of the Bible are compared to select battle revealed-Quranic verses.

The violent verses of the Bible “don’t count” and are craftily excluded from the comparison (“that’s just the Old Testament!”).

To tighten the noose, peaceful verses of the Glorious Qur’an are also excluded from the heavily biased analysis, the shaitaan  gives his evil reason for that: these “don’t count” since they are supposedly from when Muhammad was still in Mecca.

To understand the last point, one needs to have a basic understanding of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) biography: he first declared his prophethood in the city of Makkah. Only a very small segment of society accepted him (mostly the weak and poor), whereas the masses–especially the powerful leaders of the city–not only rejected him but actively persecuted him.

The chapters of the Qur’an that were revealed during this period are known as the Makkan chapters. Eventually, Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was commanded by God to fled to the city of Madinah, whose people accepted him as their ruler. He went from persecuted prophet to ruler and commander-in-chief of a fledgling city-state.

The anti-Muslim ideologues claim that the peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an come from when Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was weak and persecuted in Mekkah. According to this islamophobe Baboon, These verses are “cancelled”, they argue, by the violent-sounding verses in the Medinan chapters.

The Islamophobe deceivers portray Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) as opportunistic:

when he was weak and under the rule of the pagans, he called for peace. Without being in a position of authority, Muhammad was hardly in a position to do otherwise. As soon as he came to power, however, he waged “jihad warfare” (what a strange phrase!) against them. This is why, they argue, the peaceful verses of the Quran simply “don’t count”.

For now, however, we will demonstrate that, using such logic, it is equally possible to invalidate the “peaceful” sayings of Jesus. While he was a persecuted prophet, Jesus advocated nonviolence and peaceful resistance. He was hardly in a position to do otherwise, right? Once in power, however, this changes dramatically and violent warfare becomes the new
modus operandi .

God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God. Romans 13:1-4 tells us to submit ourselves to government authorities and that nations have the right to bear the sword against evildoers, both foreign and domestic.

Violence occurs, but we must recognize the difference between holy judgment on sin and our own personal vendettas against those we dislike, which is the inevitable outcome of pride

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

Prophet Muhammad is a red line for many of us, a line that must not be crossed. By Allah, we love him more than our parents, our siblings, our children and friends. People should learn to show some respect for our religion & Prophets
I may forgive you if you insult my father, mother and siblings. I may forgive you if you mistakenly kill any of my loved ones. I may forgive you if deny me my rights, BUT I will never forgive you if you disparage my Prophet, I will never forgive you if you laugh & make joke out the unfair statements & insults some people make against my prophet
Prophet Muhammad is the best human being I have ever known and read about. He was a model of righteousness, a man that was praised by Allah Himself as enshrined in the Quran. He is the most admirable figure in Islam. He was known to be very pious, compassionate, empathetic, forgiving, caring and loving. Numerous non Muslims made good remarks about him. In fact, one of them rated him as the best man to ever lived
Prophet Muhammad lived a selfless life, he lived for the good of humanity. He gave up his own personal gains & comfort to liberate mankind from ignorance & idolatry as commanded by his Lord. He underwent persecution for his belief, and even when his patience was tried severally, he was never unkind in words or deeds. So for anyone or group to compare the prophet with a bigot like Igboho for whatsoever reason is malicious, distasteful and unfair to say the least. Why should the prophet's name be mentioned in matters involving Mr. Sunday in the first place? Why
If you have nothing good to say about the prophet, please leave him alone. We know his value & quintessential status in Islam and you know not. LEAVE HIM ALONE! May Allah continue to exalt our noble Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam)
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by tolguy(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2021
ExAngel007:
undecided
You guys still believe all these craps?
help ask oo
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by ExAngel007(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Dchair2:

In a little while, you'll wake up to the reality of what you call crap, to be the reality of truth that would eventually determine you eternal destination!
You still don't get it sir, do u know why i even have my moniker as ExAngel?

I've been through all those phase u guys are in now (''born again'')

but i wiser now... You can still be in your fantacy island. Left to me i've decide my fate.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by GreenCovering: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
How exactly was was I covering up ...

You are using the shadow that is cast on the front side of picture 5 that is marked as the site of the 'golden calf' as part of the area covered by the scorches. The appearance of the site of the golden calf is no different from the other areas without the scorches.

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Bbbwings: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bluntguy:

Borrow from anywhere. Even Buhari is borrowing from everywhere. And please stop trying to derail this thread.

grin grin
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Prince001(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
chiedu7:

The people in the video are muslims, which means that the stories in the quoran are FAKE! grin

The same quoran that says that the earth is flat & its god wants to reward u with a sex orgy with 72 virgins. grin

islam has no archaeological evidence ,which means its FAKE

Now we know why God never said He is the God of ishmael the fore father of Mohammed.

God is not the God of fakes grin

Yet God is the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob, never Ishmael

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

If you had studied the quoran, you'll realize it cant be of God.
A book that says the earth is round & its founder married a baby

No wonder why it lacks archeological evidence , its FAKE grin

The Prophets were jews, none from mecca grin

Thats why we know the most peaceful religion on earth is FAKE grin

God forbid that Islam has anything to do with Christianity

Islam simply modified whats exists & called it islam, thats why its fake

Imagine being offered 72 virgins, by a love-vendor and u think thats God grin

The bible says anybody who denies Jesus is Antichrist

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

According to the bible mohammed is anti-christ, proving islam is FAKE grin

U see all ur comment just shows that u have little knowledge about d topic. In Quran Jesus is mention there 500% percent than Muhammed. Mary the mother of jesus have a complete sura dedicated to her but in Quran there's no sura name Muhammed. Lastly no where in Quran or any book in Islam that Jesus Christ was denied. Any Muslim that don't believe in Jesus christ is NOT Muslim!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.