Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) (80923 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by venabili: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Christianity is dead and burried! A false man made cult!

THE NAME:

(a) The name 'Christianity'- Is it really a valid name? If so, where is it recorded? In other words, where is its identity certificate?

(b) Who has given the name? Or, who is the certifying authority?

The name 'Christian' was used for the first time in Antioch, as we read in the Bible: Acts (11:25-26):

�Then departed Barnabas to seek Saul: and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And It came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.�

Who had given this name? Neither God nor Jesus.

We can mention the following points concerning the name 'Christianity':

1. The name does not bear the authority from God or from Jesus.

2. It was given by Jews and Pagans in Antioch (a city in the then Roman Empire), i.e., by foes rather than by friends.

3. The name was given after Jesus had left this world.

4. The name was used derogatorily, as determined by historians.

One may contend, What is there in a name? The name does not matter. This may not be a valid argument, but still for the sake of argument, let us then proceed to look for its meaning.

Which kain rambling be this now? So a name is now what defines a set of beliefs practiced by billions? So we prove the name is not given by friends and the beliefs becomes irrelevant?

So the fact that one non native woman gave nigeria her name means nigeria is a non-entity?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Murjem(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are such an illiterate..

Go study the Qur'an first before making such unguarded remarks.

chiedu7:
This shows the bible is REAL, unlike the most peaceful religion on earth that lacks any archeological evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOWFPTzK7D4
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
gimakon2:

Why not have patience for the last days then we would know who is saying the truth and who isnt?
This is how you want to win adherents for islam? By talking complete shenanigans of a book Mohammed plagarised? shame on you. Your Sheikhs and co re total embarassments if you ask me. Day go.

Bible is a lie , Christianity is false, yet you muslims want to run to Christian Nations to seek jobs as well as good life. shame on you.
[/s]
"Somebody ought to tell the truth about the Bible. The preachers dare not, because they would be driven from their pulpits. Professors in colleges dare not, because they would lose their salaries. Politicians dare not. They would be defeated. Editors dare not. They would lose subscribers. Merchants dare not, because they might lose customers. Men of fashion dare not, fearing that they would lose caste. Even clerks dare not, because they might be discharged. And so I thought I would do it myself . . . " Robert G. Ingersoll

The Bible is a collection of writings by many different authors. The Qur'an is a dictation. The speaker in the Qur'an - in the first person - is God talking directly to man. In the Bible you have many men writing about God and you have in some places the word of God speaking to men and still in other places you have some men simply writing about history. The Bible consists of 66 small books. About 18 of them begin by saying: This is the revelation God gave to so and so… The rest make no claim as to their origin. You have for example the beginning of the book of Jonah which begins by saying: The word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Elmitaeh saying… quote and then it continues for two or three pages.

Now I come back to the Qur'an, and as I mentioned the speaker in the Qur'an is - in the first person - is God. The book claims throughout that it is the word of God. It names itself 70 times as the Qur'an. It talks about its own contents. It has self-reference. The Qur'an states in the first Surah after Fatiha that “This is the book, there is no doubt in it, it is a guidance for those who are conscious of God” and so on and so on… It begins that way and continues that way stressing that. And there is one very amazing statement in the Qur'an when you come to the fourth Surah 82nd Ayah which says to those who say Qur'an is something else than the word of God. It challenges them saying: “Have they not considered the Qur'an, if it came from someone other than God they will find in it many mistakes”. Some of you are students, would you dare to hand in a paper after you completed a research work or something at the bottom you put down there “You wont find mistakes in this”. Would you dare to challenge your professor that way?. Well the Qur'an does that. It is telling: If you really think you know where this came from then starts looking for mistakes because you wont find any. Another interesting thing the Qur'an does is that it quotes all its critics. There has never - in hundreds of years - ever been some suggestion as to where that book came from but that the Qur'an does not already mention that objection and reply to it. Many times you will find the Ayah saying something like: Do they say such and such and so, say to them such and such and so. In every case there is a reply. More than that the Qur'an claims that the evidence of its origin is in itself, and that if you look at this book you will be convinced.

So the difference in Christianity and Islam comes down to a difference of authority and appeal to authority. The Christian wants to appeal to the Bible and the Muslim wants to appeal to the Qur'an. You can not stop by saying: This is true because me book say it is, and somebody else would say something else is true because my book says differently, you can not stop at that point, and the Qur'an does not. The Christians may point to some words that it is recorded Jesus said and say this proves my point. But the Muslim does not simply open his book and say: No, no the Qur'an says this, because the Qur'an does not simply deny something the Bible says and say something else instead. The Qur'an takes the form of a rebuttal, it is a guidance as the opening says (Huda lil mutakeen). So that for every suggestion that the Christian may say: My Bible say such and such, the Qur'an will not simply say: No that is not true, it will say: Do they say such and such then ask them such and such. You have for example the Ayah that compares Jesus and Adam.

2 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Proffeluczy1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sheunma:
Everything that's been said, written or discovered about God has been purely human efforts. No more.

God spoke to individuals, talked from the skies to multitude of people, used people to perform incredible miracles like: splitting of the moon, parting of the red sea, making animals talk,killing first born of Egyptians, flooding the entire earth etc etc. All these were written down by people when there was no other means of keeping records.

Today, we got video cameras. We got powerful audio recorders and photo cameras many times sensitive and powerful than the human eyes.

Question: Why is it that everything written in religious books about God and his prophets suddenly stopped after humanity developed audio- visual means of record keeping?

Because today GOD is no more speaking to men through objects and symbols again but through HIS son; in his WORD and His WORD in a man. Heb. 1:1-2

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Prince001(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:
This shows the bible is REAL, unlike the most peaceful religion on earth that lacks any archeological evidence

Wowww, why are some people so gullible? Islam believes in Abraham, Moses and Jesus cos they are all mention in it. All the prophet I mentioned above were not xtian. All the religion got archaeological evidence that's attributed to it.
Search for knowledge, not just saying something without researching anything!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by geemd434: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sheunma:
Everything that's been said, written or discovered about God has been purely human efforts. No more.

God spoke to individuals, talked from the skies to multitude of people, used people to perform incredible miracles like: splitting of the moon, parting of the red sea, making animals talk,killing first born of Egyptians, flooding the entire earth etc etc. All these were written down by people when there was no other means of keeping records.

Today, we got video cameras. We got powerful audio recorders and photo cameras many times sensitive and powerful than the human eyes.

Question: Why is it that everything written in religious books about God and his prophets suddenly stopped after humanity developed audio- visual means of record keeping?

You dey mind Dem... Right now it looks like God has gone extinct... They are all stories.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by venabili: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
KingOvo:
Religious people are very choosy when it comes to science. If this was some scientific finding that says that certain species predate man, or that the earth is xyz year old, you will hear them speaking against it, but now that it supports and validates their beliefs, it is a wankfest here grin

This was the comment i have been looking for. Thank you.

Science say this is mount Sinai or the rock tjat was split. Voila!!! Biblical tales verified by science.

Same science says that dinosaurs walk the earth millions of years ago. They present fossils as evidence but since this will negate the abrahamic religions, they balk and call scientists mad.

No wander Africa is at it is. Religion has kept us in captivity

3 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by malvisguy212: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
oluwafeolami:

Is this what your Bible tells you? Because someone doesn’t believe ur way u call her daughter of perdition, ok ooo Gods secretary, na u know oooo. Keep it up shogbo
this is a Christian thread, she doesn't need to bring her dogma here, she should expect to face criticism , same way a Christian who invade a Muslim thread should be ready for backlash.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by malvisguy212: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Fanatic Bigoted F@ggot.. angry
take your Islamic mindset outta here
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Teejay13(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wow this is deep.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by lawkenoz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Many are skeptical because they have been so brain washed for centuries. In the present time, when one listens to some of the TV Evangelists .......

While this part of your comment seems true about brainwashing and televangelist being cunny and deceptive, you are no better than them with your mixing of half truths and outright twisting of the bible to pass your obvious falsehoods. And I'll expose your animosity clouded as being logical and analytical.

Ibkhaleel01:
The one who said "love your enemies", Luke 6:27 or the one that said "But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them"bring them here and slaughter them in my presence", Luke 19:27.

You took Luke chapter completely out of context to tell a bold faced lie. Jesus was telling the parable about a master and his servants and his charge to them before he left on his journey. The parable starts from verse 11 up to verse 27 you conveniently edited out. A parable is story used to pass a lesson. Incase you don't know what it means.

Ibkhaleel01:
The one who said "Be merciful just as your father is merciful", Luke 6:36, or the one who said "he did not come to give peace on earth, but rather division", Luke 12:51.

Here again you commit the same falsehood as the first, pick a verse and take it out of context. This passage was clear and meant that a person who choose to follow him and his teachings would become an enemy even to his own people. Which is a simple statement of how people oppose the beliefs of others especially when it exposes thier own inadequacies. Hence it will bring division.

Ibkhaleel01:
The one who said "honor your father and mother", Matthew 15:4, or the one who called his mother "Woman", John 2:4?

If you understand any idea about christianity you should know Jesus birth wasn't a normal one. Many christian denominations have the same problem with Catholics for this same reason on how mary should be honoured. Calling your mother woman doesn't go all the way to show if he honoured her not. Honouring a person is in your actions and deeds not what you say necessarily.

Ibkhaleel01:
The one who said "if someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him", Matthew 5:39, or the one who went to the temple and drove people out and overturned the tables, Matthew 21:12?

Again false comparison, he drove the merchants out of the temple to show that the house of God was not a place for business. Infact the bible said it angered him. Turn the other cheek was among the beatitudes of peace making. Chirstians understand it as not actively seeking trouble and avoiding conflict at any cost.

Ibkhaleel01:
The one who said have "peace with one another", Mark 9:50 or the one who said he "did not come to bring peace but a sword", Matthew 10:34?

♦ The one who said "forgive, and you will be forgiven", Luke 6:37, or the one who said "if your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you", Matthew 18:8?

As a Muslim, I understand both sides, because Jesus, like Muhammad, was both merciful when mercy was required and powerful when power was required. God himself has both heavens and hellfire. Yet half the truth Evangelists never failed to present only the merciful side of Jesus and only the powerful side of Muhammad.

No you don't understand both sides but just your side. I can go on and on on your falsehoods and frankly it's tiring. Chirstians see chirst as God and moslems see him as a prophet. The two positions are radically different, so don't think you understand the Christain point of view cuz you don't.

You can disagree with it which is fine and within your rights but rather than focus on Christains and thier problems, I suggest you focus on your Muslim faith that commands death for apostates, and defenestration for homosexuality. You have a lot of doctrinal issues to fix within Islam first to make it compatible with modern society before you turn your eyes on the chirstians.

Looking for out of context verses to butress your false stance shows you neither read the verses you quoted not understood them, I'm guessing you copied them from anti Christain web posts on the internet. If you wanna argue better I suggest you read the chapters of the verse you quoted. Hopefully your ignorance will shrink on the matter and you can make your positions more refined!

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Orlarmeday(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:

Islam does not need the any archeological evidence from the West before we believe and follow it. Compelling evidences are in the Quran for those who are on the right path. Why don't you concentrate on your own religion and try to look for the original Bible instead of the one that the West gave you?

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by PWGLTD(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bacteriologist:
The Spiderman comics also features New York and London. That does not make Spiderman a real figure.

The Harry Potter book as well contains some real life locations but we all agree it is fiction.

Your book may contain actual locations and objects, but that does not necessarily mean the stories and claims about the locations and objects are true.

The Bible is a book that has been edited, translated, re-edited and re-translated so many f*ckin times. Many of the biblical books were written decades after the events they talk about happened. Some books centuries after. As the evidence shows, no single eyewitness wrote the bible. It is a book filled with myths, contradictions and other sorts of superstitious nonsense. Discovering some mountain out of the blue changes nothing.

But it is on record that Jesus Christ walked the face of this Earth with a traceable family tree?
It is also on record that he walked the face of this Earth healing the sick and raising the dead historically proven? It's also on record that the Jews crucified him and hung him on the cross? It is also on record that he died and was buried in the tomb of a notable and affluent man in those days called Joseph of Arimathea( how do you beat that!) It's also on record that his body was not found in that same tomb on the third day irrespective of the soldiers and military guards watching the tomb day and night!
NOW IF YOU CLAIM HE DIDN'T RISE I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU...**HE APPEARED TO 500 PEOPLE AFTER HIS RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD** AND TAUGHT 120 PEOPLE FOR 40 DAYS!!! AND BEYOND THAT THE GREATEST CRAP LIKE YOU CALL IT IS THAT THIS GUY CALLED JESUS LIVES IN ME RIGHT NOW AND I DO EXACTLY WHAT HE DID THROUGHOUT HIS STAY ON EARTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
God is indeed wonderful.

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by ofiko123(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
God be praised..
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by victorazy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
compton11:
How come they know it is that place?

Imagine niggas they ain't up to 1000 years on earth would be telling us how old is this and this

...but it was written.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ekugbeh(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
This silly thread is like saying the presence of the pyramids proves that the Egyptian pantheon is true. Or maybe we should also say that Zeus is real because mount Olympus exists.

Yahweh worshippers, is it not pitiful that your imported god depends on your ridiculous efforts to prove himself?
No one is disproving what you just said. The fact is that, our God is bigger, greater than them all and the only living one
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by enonche85(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
ExAngel007:
undecided

You guys still believe all these craps?

Yes we do.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Actjulius: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sheunma:

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by enonche85(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
compton11:
How come they know it is that place?

Imagine niggas they ain't up to 1000 years on earth would be telling us how old is this and this

It is called the science of Archaeology.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by xrenzy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:

it has it own research finding and proofs too besides this is not our issues right now is this bad government
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Jayrow08: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who still dey doubt say "THERE IS NO GOD"?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by compton11(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
enonche85:

It is called the science of Archaeology.
which stupid science of archeology?

Be deceiving yourself there
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by compton11(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
victorazy:

...but it was written.
Written where?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
lawkenoz:

While this part of your comment seems true about brainwashing and televangelist being cunny and deceptive, you are no better than them with your mixing of half truths and outright twisting of the bible to pass your obvious falsehoods. And I'll expose your animosity clouded as being logical and analytical.

You took Luke chapter completely out of context to tell a bold faced lie. Jesus was telling the parable about a master and his servants and his charge to them before he left on his journey. The parable starts from verse 11 up to verse 27 you conveniently edited out. A parable is story used to pass a lesson. Incase you don't know what it means.

Here again you commit the same falsehood as the first, pick a verse and take it out of context. This passage was clear and meant that a person who choose to follow him and his teachings would become an enemy even to his own people. Which is a simple statement of how people oppose the beliefs of others especially when it exposes thier own inadequacies. Hence it will bring division.

If you understand any idea about christianity you should know Jesus birth wasn't a normal one. Many christian denominations have the same problem with Catholics for this same reason on how mary should be honoured. Calling your mother woman doesn't go all the way to show if he honoured her not. Honouring a person is in your actions and deeds not what you say necessarily.

Again false comparison, he drove the merchants out of the temple to show that the house of God was not a place for business. Infact the bible said it angered him. Turn the other cheek was among the beatitudes of peace making. Chirstians understand it as not actively seeking trouble and avoiding conflict at any cost.

No you don't understand both sides but just your side. I can go on and on on your falsehoods and frankly it's tiring. Chirstians see chirst as God and moslems see him as a prophet. The two positions are radically different, so don't think you understand the Christain point of view cuz you don't.

You can disagree with it which is fine and within your rights but rather than focus on Christains and thier problems, I suggest you focus on your Muslim faith that commands death for apostates, and defenestration for homosexuality. You have a lot of doctrinal issues to fix within Islam first to make it compatible with modern society before you turn your eyes on the chirstians.

Looking for out of context verses to butress your false stance shows you neither read the verses you quoted not understood them, I'm guessing you copied them from anti Christain web posts on the internet. If you wanna argue better I suggest you read the chapters of the verse you quoted. Hopefully your ignorance will shrink on the matter and you can make your positions more refined!
lol are you not even ashame of your trash?

I really pity you guys... dumbfounded polytheist trinitarian pagans....

Christianity is a dead religion ! Confined in some shit history books...

Christianity is dying out already

The whole xtianity is a joke

Been a Christian is nothing more than advertising that you are a loser!

A religion of gay pope, gay Jesus gay pastors, satanic churches etc

Christians prefer to read the epistles of Paul, the Evangelists who preach the falsehood of Christianity quote Paul and not Jesus

Any sensible person that reads the bible from cover to cover with open mind will dumb chrstianity and lookbfor another religion bor turn to an atheist..

The United States used to be a Christian nation, today it is the HQ of atheism in the world today and even those who still claim to be Christians are those who see nothing wrong in abortion, homosexuality, fornication and adultery among other forbidden practices.

They became what they are when the Christians started belittling the teachings of their religion, watering it down and making it so that everyone is a Christian "just believe in Jesus and you'll go to heaven". This worked for a generation, but didn't for subsequent generations.

We can see it starting to play out here in Nigeria. Chrstianity is the peak of inmorality, deceit, fraud and insults of other faiths

"Somebody ought to tell the truth about the Bible. The preachers dare not, because they would be driven from their pulpits. Professors in colleges dare not, because they would lose their salaries. Politicians dare not. They would be defeated. Editors dare not. They would lose subscribers. Merchants dare not, because they might lose customers. Men of fashion dare not, fearing that they would lose caste. Even clerks dare not, because they might be discharged. And so I thought I would do it myself . . . "

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Bluntguy: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Franking:

The Bible was written by men like u.
By inspiration of the Holy Ghost. That is the big difference.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
lawkenoz:

your long grammar cannot save you today

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Livingfaithhh: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
This silly thread is like saying the presence of the pyramids proves that the Egyptian pantheon is true. Or maybe we should also say that Zeus is real because mount Olympus exists.

Yahweh worshippers, is it not pitiful that your imported god depends on your ridiculous efforts to prove himself?

You've swerved off the point, brother. Please, write something else, reasonable, this time around, please. God bless you.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by chiedu7: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
xrenzy:
it has it own research finding and proofs too besides this is not our issues right now is this bad government
The people in the video are muslims, which means that the stories in the quoran are FAKE! grin

Orlarmeday:

Islam does not need the any archeological evidence from the West before we believe and follow it. Compelling evidences are in the Quran for those who are on the right path. Why don't you concentrate on your own religion and try to look for the original Bible instead of the one that the West gave you?
The same quoran that says that the earth is flat & its god wants to reward u with a sex orgy with 72 virgins. grin

Prince001:

Wowww, why are some people so gullible? Islam believes in Abraham, Moses and Jesus cos they are all mention in it. All the prophet I mentioned about were not xtian. All the religion got archaeological evidence that's attributed to it.
Search for knowledge, not just saying something without researching anything!!!!!!

islam has no archaeological evidence ,which means its FAKE

Now we know why God never said He is the God of ishmael the fore father of Mohammed.

God is not the God of fakes grin

Yet God is the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob, never Ishmael

Exodus 3:6
Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Murjem:
You are such an illiterate..

Go study the Qur'an first before making such unguarded remarks.

If you had studied the quoran, you'll realize it cant be of God.
A book that says the earth is round & its founder married a baby

No wonder why it lacks archeological evidence , its FAKE grin

HarunaWest:

Are you aware that Prophet Moses was a Jewish prohpet. Are you aware that he wrote the Holy Torah.. Are you aware that all religions acknowledge him?
Are you aware?

The Prophets were jews, none from mecca grin

Thats why we know the most peaceful religion on earth is FAKE grin

WaffenSS:

How so little you're educated.

Islam has the closest affinity to Christianity (not the modern bastardized one) than Christianity has with Judaism.

The bible is a holy book in Islam, one of three which includes the old and new testaments and the Quran.

Most of the biblical stories of the ancient prophets and prophecies in the bible are retold in the Quran, such as the great flood of Noah, Lot and his wife and the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Exodus, Moses and Aaron vs Pharaoh, the immaculate conception, the holy ghost.

Most of the Arabic names reflect their Hebrew (latinized) counterparts:

Musa is Moses
Harun is Aaron
Ishaq is Isaac
Yusuf is Joseph
Yaqub is Jacob
Isa is Jesus (whose real name is not Jesus but Yeshua)
Ibrahim is Abraham

Etc.

There's a chapter in the Quran dedicated to Mary mother of Jesus (Maryam).

The shari'a laws closely resemble the Mosaic laws of the old testament.

The Quran even foretold the end of days and the return of Jesus.

Educate yourself on theology, especially about the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), before spewing nonsensical CAN propaganda and pentecostal dogma.

God forbid that Islam has anything to do with Christianity

Islam simply modified whats exists & called it islam, thats why its fake

Imagine being offered 72 virgins, by a love-vendor and u think thats God grin

Slickest:

Only if you will open your mind, Islam never voided the Bible. The Bible is called injil in arabic and it the gospel of Jesus Christ. the fight for religious supremacy has beclouded most people's sense of reasoning and stamped "joke" on other people's faith and beliefs. Open your mind and make researches, one of the reasons you are learned, put it to use and stop subjecting yourself to "my pastor said".

The bible says anybody who denies Jesus is Antichrist

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

According to the bible mohammed is anti-christ, proving islam is FAKE grin
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by victorazy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
compton11:
Written where?

Google is your friend!
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Lionnation: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
bottlewater1:
You people should leave this one for now help me find where I can see money to start business please
what kind of business do you wish to start msg me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.