Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Solskjaer Was Very Impressed With Jadon Sancho's Performance Vs Villarreal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Was Very Impressed With Jadon Sancho's Performance Vs Villarreal (139 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / Fans Praise Kylian Mbappe's Performance Vs Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer Was Very Impressed With Jadon Sancho's Performance Vs Villarreal by Lawretta123: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Solskjaer was very impressed with Jadon Sancho's performance vs Villarreal:

"Jadon was exceptional, he was electric, the crowd loved him.I think he felt that connection with the crowd, and that is what we want from him, to be direct, positive, go past players numerous times."

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Blasts Koeman's 40-second Phone Call / Watch PSG Vs Angers 2−1 Hіghlіghts (video) / Happy Birthday Tomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.