Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family (28775 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by afroniger: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2021
…..CP Odumosu urge residents

‘not panic, Lagos is safe’

By Esther Onyegbula

Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi who was kidnapped from the premises of a church at FESTAC Town, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos State has been rescued and reunited with his family.

It would be recalled that Ogbuagu was kidnapped from his church premises on Sunday 26th September, 2021 around 11am by unknown gunmen in a Lexus.

The Commissioner of Police who spoke through CSP Adekunle Ajisebutu, the command’s spokesperson, revealed that the victim who was kidnapped from the premises of a church at FESTAC Town, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos State on Sunday 26th September, 2021 has been rescued.

While soliciting the support of the public, sister agencies and other strategic partners by giving prompt but actionable intelligence that would further decimate criminal elements and their nefarious activities in the state, Odumosu
appealed to members of the public to believe in police’s ability to protect them at all times”.

He assured residents that Lagos is safe and there was no need to panic on account of the viral post or the recent security infringement in Ajah where AVM Sikiru Smith (rtd) was abducted on 27th September, 2021″.

The statement read: “The assurance becomes imperative in view of the unnecessary alarm and concerns being raised on the social media about isolated security infractions in some parts of the state”.

“Operatives of the Command are being tactical so as not to jeopardize the lives of the AVM and the pastor. Concerted efforts are ongoing to rescue them and arrest their abductors in due course”.

“The isolated incidents notwithstanding, Lagos State is, and will remain one of the safest states in Nigeria”, he added.

“To allay the fear of the people, therefore, the Command has restrategized to provide watertight security for all law-abiding residents of the State. The Commissioner of Police has given standing order to all field Commanders, tactical unit Commanders, other uniformed and plain-clothed police officers to intensify visibility Policing, vehicular patrol as well as intelligence-driven raid of all flashpoints/blackspots and identified criminal hideouts to smoke out men of the underworld hibernating in them”.
“The Police Command is conscious of its statutory duties of protecting lives and property among other duties, and would not for any reason or at any time abdicate these important duties”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/victim-of-festac-kidnap-rescued-reunites-with-family/amp/

7 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by KNOWMORE56: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2021
afroniger:

September 29, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/victim-of-festac-kidnap-rescued-reunites-with-family/amp

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Ok, more strength to rescuers, in Jesus name amen

20 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Tony5050(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Glory be to God

5 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by IgweOfNnewi: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Criminality will not be allowed to strive in the South west

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Bola146(f): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Criminality will not be allowed to strive in the South west

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by OG1BABY(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by helinues: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Festac?

Na dog dey eat other dogs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by gasparpisciotta: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Rescued or Ransom paid, thank God for life.

5 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Kennyking1234: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Festac? Bandits are getting closer oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by crazyABO(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Leyin opolopo owo ribiribi ti won San fun awon aji ni gbena lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by JavaScript90: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Most time when you hear "rescued" by our security agencies, just know that ransom was paid. Nigerians has made the mistake of removing God sent,people listening Jonathan and brought in this government because his campaign team told us what we want to hear. This current government is the nemesis of foolish Nigerians. I honestly hope we won't make same mistake come 2023.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by FILEBE(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmn. Nigeria. If we don't nip this in its bud.. it will become something else. What am I saying sef? It has grown pass the buds, now na stem stage e dey.

And our leaders are watching and not doing the right thing but still looking for means to loot up and down. What they don't know is that this will affect them too if not worse . Fix Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Authoreety: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by McOluOmo: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bandits don cash out

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by ba7man(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kennyking1234:
You just know English speaking villagers by their words.
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Commentor: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Festac?

Na dog dey other dogs

Your head dey there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Commentor: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kennyking1234:

Evans favourite hunting ground.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by raphy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Better
i knw Lagos will be hot for any gorilla using kidnapping as a means to make quick Money.
Be vigilant.ppll

5 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by juman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
APC has failed lagosians.
Kidnapping every corner.
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by faithfull18(f): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmn, thanking God for him.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by tillaman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Commentor: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
crazyABO:
Leyin opolopo owo ribiribi ti won San fun awon aji ni gbena lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In the thr midst of money...

I don't get the remaining.

Please help.
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Amhappy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Congrats Kachi. Welcome back
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by ebijimi7(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
I know this guy now, he is one of the top Nigerian Internet marketers they call him kabiyesi,along side with others like Thomas Gabriel, Don nick which is dead now and more others like that or could he be that he was kidnapped because he is making alot of money and showing off same on social media �

4 Likes

Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Kennyking1234: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
ba7man:
You just know English speaking villagers by their words.
I don't understand?
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Yorubakidd: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lagos and insecurity, the insecurity is now even in the Island especially around ajah axis. Agberos and area boys disturbing people's peace. I try as much as possible not stay outside in the night to avoid getting robbed by hungry Yoruba thugs. Okira axis to Ado roundabout are den of cultists. I just hope that they won't start their madness again and start robbing cars and people leaving very early for work..
Re: Ogbuagu Kingsley Kachi Rescued From Kidnappers, Reunites With Family by Winters23: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat / Throwback Picture Of Okezie Ikpeazu At 3 (1966) / EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.