Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu (45237 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Kfed4ril(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:
Are they still unknown gunmen to you undecided

Nigeria is a federation unit, every state for itself, if chaos too much in your region, companies, visitors will leave the theatre, for soldiers and rebels to war. Every region must focus on their regions and states. Build borders to discourage refugees from entering from war torn areas. Every region must start to implement true federalism. Build your security to protect your borders. All state for itself. Some people enjoy a perpetual state of warfare and violence, you can't change them.

Na una go suffer am because all oil companies will relocate their HQ from Lagos to the Niger delta, other states with access to sea will develop their seaport, Lagos patronage will reduce drastically. Etc
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by stinechykee: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.
Igbos are still hailing them and there is nothing you people will do to cause devision among Igbos
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by stinechykee: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Another Yoruba Muslim fabricated lies.

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.
thank you my brother for learning this people and am glad that Igbos are not easy to crack
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
stinechykee:
Igbos are still hailing them and there is nothing you people will do to cause devision among Igbos
see this one oh. Wetin cornsign me. As long as una no carry that leg come Delta and south states. No wahala. Na una go still feel am, not us. Na u go stay indoors without hustle on Monday and Tuesday .na una go still kill unaselves. Under the stay at home flouters Na una properties go destroy no be our own. I wan stop person from jumping inside fire, e say nothing concern me. Ok I leave una. No be by force to advise person

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by stinechykee: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
1. we never supported buhari. NEVER. 2. The use of force/violence/killings in d east to pursue an ideology is what put southerners off your agitations. We don't wish evil on Ibos,and anyone, hausa,fulani, Yoruba, e t c.. 3.if everything is ok and calm in d east, like u said, can you come out and do business freely on Mondays and Tuesdays? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, unlike in South where u are free at all times. 4. You are causing harm to yourselves, for example, I heard of deaths in hospital cos of Monday and Tuesday no movement lockdown. Were the deaths not Eastern deaths?, your own people? undecided undecided undecided. The burnt vehicles on lockdown days, were they not Eastern owned vehicles? Look me in d face and say the Biafra agitators were not d ones who beheaded that hausa man on Monday/Tuesday at nkpor square accompanied by that letter of no Biafra no election, tell me to my face that Biafra killers were not the ones who shot and killed d house of rep politicians driver at nkpor at d campaign train. Tell me to my face that biafra sit at home enforcers were not d ones who murdered doc akinyuli on Tuesday. Lastly, I don't hate people. But I wish there could be Biafra, but with diplomacy, not confrontation... Yes we in South support Biafra, but not d methods used as vehicle to achieve it.i hit the "like" icon to agree with ur last statement that what I wish ibos will befall me and my family, cos I wish all humans, including ibos well.
Oh shut that your gutter mouth.Igbo are so familiar with this una divide and rule speech but we don't care get it.I don't know how hard Igbos will tell you inconsiquential people to leave them alone with that una eye service and deceitful care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Truthfulguy10: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
Who still believes in Fulani killing our people? Ortom is cashing out using you folks you believe such nonsense. Abeg shift make I see road. Ode!

Lies
Brother man
I no blame you na

You be Lagos based Benue guy you know nothing about your place
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
stinechykee:
Oh shut that your gutter mouth.Igbo are so familiar with this una divide and rule speech but we don't care get it.I don't know how hard Igbos will tell you inconsiquential people to leave them alone with that una eye service and deceitful care
this shows u are not intelligent at all. When I see reply such as "shut up" , "leave us", "get out", I know say na blind people I dey talk to.my pity na d innocent people wey unaselves go kill and burn their property for flouting." Stay at home order"

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mich2012: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is serious. Someone narrated a similar experience in Orlu too.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by IkpuMmadu: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:

Last time I checked, Nigeria is safe, only northeast and Eastern region is suffering from violence, even if it continues for the next 20 years, the rest of Nigeria continues. We are spread out geographically, war in the East might not necessarily affect south south, las las everyone blocks their borders, and turn back your refugees (caused by violence), like we saw in the last biafra war, it was Easterners that died, and Eastern towns destroyed, the impact of that war is the reason Igbos are everywhere, trying to survive. Maybe you are a kid, ask your dad. Instead of comforting yourself with lies, face the truth, it will fare you better.

last two days we had kidnapping in Lagos...high profile

go to Ogun forest and see

have the refugees in Ogun that went for vacation in Benin Republic back

that is how safe.... South West is

or is it middle belt
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by IbileIfe: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

That's your wish but sorry, everywhere is calm in the east.

You people keep lying against Igbos.

That's how you people kept blackmailing Igbo's in 2014 and finally you brought this monster of a dictator.

May your wish on the Igbo's be fulfilled upon your life and family. Amen
Majority of Igbos will turn to Judas if you can pay them well
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Scamburster(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
see this one oh. Wetin cornsign me. As long as una no carry that leg come Delta and south states. No wahala. Na una go still feel am, not us. Na u go stay indoors without hustle on Monday and Tuesday .na una go still kill unaselves. Under the stay at home flouters Na una properties go destroy no be our own. I wan stop person from jumping inside fire, e say nothing concern me. Ok I leave una. No be by force to advise person
Stop crying kid, on what doesn't concerns you or are you a paid agent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
2tpick:

Northeast and eastern Nigeria are less 7% of Nigeria's population You mut be related to the minister of information. Unless you included the population of your distant cousins in Niger and chad
Funny guy grin
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by blackmaine: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB is already the monster they created. They look like they are the modified version of Boko Haram members from Mali.
Ogah nobody created IPOB , it's in the blood, 61 years of scam and fraud
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Elliot2(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB is already the monster they created. They look like they are the modified version of Boko Haram members from Mali.
No. They are the ghosts of the dead men killed in their numbers when they were only carrying biafrans flags.

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Elliot2(m): 12:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.
You ailed one Nigeria terrorist military when they were killing innocent Biafrans when they were only carrying Biafran flags. These are the monsters you and you ilk created.

1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Na una go suffer am because all oil companies will relocate their HQ from Lagos to the Niger delta, other states with access to sea will develop their seaport, Lagos patronage will reduce drastically. Etc
Am not Yoruba, but I love Lagos, it's the pride of Nigeria, and it should protect itself from gunmen sipping in from violent regions like Eastern Nigeria and North East. Niger Delta is not Eastern Nigeria, am from Niger Delta, focus on your own. All state for itself.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by BetaThings: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.

It is either Fulani or Yoruba Muslim, right?
Your enemy-hunting has gone to the roof

The man who narrated the story has a pic and a name.
Why don't you ask him if he truly said

Why do you think a Yoruba Muslim is bordered about what is happening in Imo State that he would now cook a lie about it

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

last two days we had kidnapping in Lagos...high profile

go to Ogun forest and see

have the refugees in Ogun that went for vacation in Benin Republic back

that is how safe.... South West is

or is it middle belt
Easy

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by IkpuMmadu: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2021
uptownmusic:

You demons will only end up killing all your mothers and fathers, continue...stop comparing Lagos to that your desolate villages, filled with terrorists.
what about Ogun....

headhunting
bad roads
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Kfed4ril(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2021
uptownmusic:

Am not Yoruba, but I love Lagos, it's the pride of Nigeria, and it should protect itself from gunmen sipping in from violent regions like Eastern Nigeria and North East. Niger Delta is not Eastern Nigeria, am from Niger Delta, focus on your own. All state for itself.

Lol
What part of the Niger delta are you from, why not call you tribe and support it whole heartedly.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Lol
What part of the Niger delta are you from, why not call you tribe and support it whole heartedly.

Am not an ethnic bigot like you Ipobians.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Kfed4ril(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
uptownmusic:

Am not an ethnic bigot like you Ipobians.

I’m sure this niggar is from bini
Be proud for once, even the Nigerdelta you’re claiming is about 40% indigenous Igbo’s.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by 2tpick: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
uptownmusic:

Carry your block head move front.

Hahaha
This same block head has made me a landlord in Abuja.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2021
2tpick:

Hahaha
This same block head has made me a landlord in Abuja.
Na loudmouth una get, only you build house, all the hundreds of millions of houses in Lagos and Abuja, no be human beings get them?

Mumu...not everyone is moved by your small money, intelligence is more appealing.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by berbs: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Igbos are wiser.

I checked the Fabian man in facebook and I did not see such post. It means that it was fabricated. Shame on whoever is behind this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old / Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.