Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu (45240 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Mheen

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by davodyguy: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
The monster they created

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by hisexcellency34: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
keep giving them amnesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Well, they said we should not talk that we should face Zamfara. So, let Ipob, UGM and ESN keep doing their thing. Igbos are not concerned since Igbos are licensed to kill other Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Mpanyi: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2021
This is bad But we should ask ourselves what made that peaceful organization became violent. Can't we try Gumi advice of dialogue with the bandits with them?

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by BrokeMods: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Na God save u

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ashawoKGB: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2021
us start by hailing the mother of our Supleme Leader , TV Savior of our Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Let us greet his minion .Emma Powerful

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/06/ipob-claims-responsibility-for-attack-on-amaechi-in-spain/

*I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, ipob – Reno Omokri*

And watch IPOB defend and form attachment to this guys whenever the fools vomit what favours IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/6533167/posterity-these-men-most-vociferous#101291377.

Watch them support Reno after he insulted their Lord and Savior

https://www.nairaland.com/6767068/reno-omokri-lands-new-york#106082756

They even begged Ewedu Yoruba for unity and presidential ticket

https://www.nairaland.com/6776124/2023-nigerians-now-beat-drums/2#106285469

They attcked Afonja again
https://www.nairaland.com/5835423/scam-statistics-nbs

They threaten all

https://www.nairaland.com/6781993/independence-day-celebration-mubi-adamawa/1#106365828

Blaming " foolish herdsmen" for killing Igbos but destroying herdsmen source of livelihood.

Ewedu eaters are not prostitutes like Igbos for instance as referenced by KANU

Drug dealers who killed people in a church
https://www.nairaland.com/6769037/nigerian-arrested-india-cocaine-trafficking#106115625

https://www.nairaland.com/4193142/gang-leader-ozubulu-church-attack

Cownu even blamed Igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/3972669/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-ozubulu-catholic#59235241

See their mud house

https://www.nairaland.com/4161807/meet-people-anambra-east-west#62148271

See megacity

https://www.nairaland.com/1880271/aba-city-ruins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mandax: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Slain Dr. Chike Akunyili, had he ever had to do with the politics of Nigeria or IPOB matters?

Beware of sharp propagandists of falsehood.
This story does not add up.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Crazy trauma oh

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by AureliusWolf: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Mshew, what the hell is this man talking about, those are DSS agents and state actors. angry

By the time this madness go touch everyone, both the rich and poor, elite and downtrodden, all their brains go reset las las.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Timmi: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization

Make sure you sanitize well and when you finished sanitizing the elites, go for the politicians and then the market people. Then you would have done well if you don’t carry these out, you are not the true son of your father. Igbo Kwedu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2021
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, " Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com

I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise.

which paradise No lawyer will make Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ezechi24(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin these guys are rebels .omo forget..

Like play play , they go graduate into monsters. Raping, and killing .... should be the order of day.

Thank heaven, Biafra is coming soon. grin grin

anybody that is a threat to politicians is my friend....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mu2sa2: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Only God will save igbos from igbos.
Instead of doing the needful by sending Nnamdi Kanu neatly to God for judgment, fg blundered by bringing the blood thirsty fiend back to Nigeria for a useless trial. Now, only heaven's knows how much innocent igbo blood will be shed for nothing by these criminals mouthing Kanu's name, who will later be recruited by politicians as thugs to continue the killing spree. For now, igbos in Maiduguri and other safer areas should never contemplate stepping into igboland for anything .

7 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Alexis11: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.
What is happening is not unexpected.
Northern Muslims also hailed Boko Haram when they started.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Truthfulguy10: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin these guys are rebels .omo forget..

[s]Like play play , they go graduate into monsters. Raping, and killing .... should be the order of day.

Thank heaven, Biafra is coming soon. grin grin
[/s]
Mallam!!
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by EdwardRandy(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2021
With the way things are going, very soon our politicians will become endangered species in the East.. I've always known it will come to this, our politicians don too use us play ball, make we use them play badminton so dem go also see as e dey be.
UGM carry go, as long as you guys don't kill innocent people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Mpanyi:
This is bad But we should ask ourselves what made that peaceful organization became violent. Can't we try Gumi advice of dialogue with the bandits with them?

Dialogue with who? Igbos have said that those people are not IPOB, so why dialogue with them?

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
When he meets with Bandits and tell the story then will I know IPOB is the problem

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by chukwuibuipob: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
sad IPOB are TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Burgerlomo: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Ezemarcel:
We are celebrating 61years......

Lori iro

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
EdwardRandy:
With the way things are going, very soon our politicians will become endangered species in the East.. I've always known it will come to this, our politicians don too use us play ball, make we use them play badminton so dem go also see as e dey be.
UGM carry go, as long as you guys don't kill innocent people

It's only a matter of time before innocent people get killed in the crossfire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by shegzbillionz(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2021
After reading all this with retentive comprehension and in awe of the modus in which this is narrated, so therefore I wish to organize a lethal correction to it with total acknowledgment to fact that there are no such as ‘Unknown Gu end'

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Alexis11: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Another Yoruba Muslim fabricated lies.

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.

So everyone with a common sense is Yoruba??

I laugh you.

3 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mandax: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2021
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, "Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com

In bold is the message the writer wanted to send.
Sounds like another Uche Mefor, the estranged former deputy of Nnamdi Kalu.

Who is deceived?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Truthfulguy10: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
[s]IPOB is already the monster they created. They look like they are the modified version of Boko Haram members from Mali.
[/s]
IPOB is your worst nightmare, Fulani jihadist are about to finish all your tribes men you won’t say anything concerning it, keep on wailing over IPOB issue na em go chop your head anu mpama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ezechi24(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.

this one no be today you don dey type senselesness for this forum.....if people for kaduna..jos ..niger...maiduguri...zamfarawa...sokoto never pack na igbos go come pack from the east?....you always sound stQQpid whenever i read your comments....alahakubaru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by EdwardRandy(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
So since you wish to break what have you done or doing about it?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization

Do you need some helping hands in killing all the Igbo elites? Boko Haram would gladly help your mission.

More bullets to your guns, IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Curious345: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Chimooh..

Oh setigo... Look at what we've done...

This Xmas and the ones after it will be the dryest in igbo land, going forward...
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Kaiser20: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2021
The fight is not between the igbos and Fulanis as claimed by Nnamdi Kanu.
The real fight now is between the igbos and the Terrorist ESN and UGM Ipob.
Most jobless and Criminals in Igbo joined ESN AKA UGM now they see the successful igbos as SABO and are pron to destructions.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.