Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu (45239 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Shaataapu there, anakogheri .common sense you don't have
cybersoldiers:

Another Yoruba Muslim fabricated lies.

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Curious345: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2021
Truthfulguy10:
[/s]
IPOB is your worst nightmare, Fulani jihadist are about to finish all your tribes men you won’t say anything concerning it, keep on wailing over IPOB issue na em go chop your head anu mpama
you here that is ranting, what has ipob done to stem the killings in enugu and ebonyi, all carried out my fulani herdsmen?

Nothing.

Only to cowardly intimidate the unarmed civilians
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by lexy2014: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.

Why do u say d story is a lie
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by iyke2frankeze: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:
Are they still unknown gunmen to you undecided

Nigeria is a federation unit, every state for itself, if chaos too much in your region, companies, visitors will leave the theatre, for soldiers and rebels to war. Every region must focus on their regions and states. Build borders to discourage refugees from entering from war torn areas. Every region must start to implement true federalism. Build your security to protect your borders. All state for itself. Some people enjoy a perpetual state of warfare and violence, you can't change them.

But the other federation units should not allow others to form their own country? Abi?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2021
uptownmusic:

Last time I checked, Nigeria is safe, only northeast and Eastern region is suffering from violence, even if it continues for the next 20 years, the rest of Nigeria continues. We are spread out geographically, war in the East might not necessarily affect south south, las las everyone blocks their borders, and turn back your refugees (caused by violence), like we saw in the last biafra war, it was Easterners that died, and Eastern towns destroyed, the impact of that war is the reason Igbos are everywhere, trying to survive. Maybe you are a kid, ask your dad. Instead of comforting yourself with lies, face the truth, it will fare you better.
You're a fool if you think it won't affect south south.
You forget Asaba massacre?...
You forget that Asaba is closer to Anambra..and just a few seconds walk
You forget also Imo also share boundaries with Rivers
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Curious345: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Lekankolade can you edit and drop the Facebook link to this post you culled from Facebook?

People are not taking you seriously. They see you as a paid piper.

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by IJOBA11: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
1. we never supported buhari. Never. 2. The use off force/violence/killings in d east to pursue an ideology is what put southerners off your agitations. We don't wish evil on Ibos,and anyone, hausa,fulani, Yoruba, e t c.. 3.if everything is ok and calm in d east, like u said, can you come out and do business freely on Mondays and Tuesdays? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, unlike in South where u are free at all times. 4. You are causing harm to yourselves, for example, I heard of deaths in hospital cos of Monday and Tuesday no movement lockdown. Were the deaths not Eastern deaths, your own people. The burnt vehicles on lockdown days, are they not Eastern owned vehicles? Look me in d face and say the Biafra agitators were not d ones who beheaded that hausa man on Monday/Tuesday at nkpor square accompanied by that letter of no Biafra no election, tell me to my face that Biafra killers were not the ones who shot and killed d house of rep politicians driver at nkpor at d campaign train. Tell me to my face that biafra sit at home enforcers were not d ones who murders doc akinyuli on Tuesday. Lastly, I don't hate people. But I wish there could be biafra, but with diplomacy, not confrontation... Yes we in South support Biafra, but not d methods used as vehicle to achieve it.i hit the "like" button to agree with ur last statement, cos I wish all humans, including ibos well
THAT SHOULD NOT BE YOUR CONCERN BRUH, AFTER ALL TINUBU MADE IT CLEAR THAT IGBOS AND YORUBAS ARE ENEMIES

TAKE YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR FULANI BRETHREN CUZ BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by socialmediaman: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2021
@mods seun mynd44 lalasticlala There’s no evidence of this post on any of these only 3 pages that show up on Facebook search for Barr Fabian Onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/fabian.onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006491074604

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004400206837
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by IJOBA11: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
HE IS A FULANI MAN
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by muykem: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2021
So far the madness is limited to south east, there's no problem.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Eze2000(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB is already the monster they created. They look like they are the modified version of Boko Haram members from Mali.

Have you downloaded a new keyboard Today?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Salvofthesouth(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

That's your wish but sorry, everywhere is calm in the east.

You people keep lying against Igbos.

That's how you people kept blackmailing Igbo's in 2014 and finally you brought this monster of a dictator.

May your wish on the Igbo's be fulfilled upon your life and family. Amen

Nairaland is a big joke of a forum.
Jobless and uneducated mommy thank you children naim full this forum.
God will vindicate IPOB and give God fearing Igbos, children of Zion Biafra.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Whois(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2021
The unknown gunmen were only after police men, but it seems they are tired/bored of going after only police, now they are after politicians and Inec offices. Am not a security personnel but this I have seen. Inec should better cancel next month anambra gubernatorial election to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Risentouch(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Contact
0815 9007 903

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Powersurge: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.

B4 they have leader. Now, they have become bandits. A very dangerous headless group to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by SmartPolician: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Terrence99:

It's only a matter of time before innocent people get killed in the crossfire.

Oga, why are you masturbating all over this thread?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Oga, why are you masturbating all over this thread?

Because your mother's nudes are on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Babastrong(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Oga judge, this na child play. By the time nigeria soldiers done with these lads, you will surely pity who gave birth to them.
NO BIAFRA, NO ODUDUWA NATIONS.
ONLY ONE NIGERIA!
Amandla awetu(nothing shall discourage us).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by fobiflex(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Igbos are wiser.
Bro stop wyning yourself, we all know that this is the order of the day in East right now, stop painting the truth, this ipob abi UGM ish is eating up the east, my extended families there has satisfy to it, so let's live with it, this is the monster we made, no peace in the east rn, the reason why my family here in Lagos and other part of the country can't travel home anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Jones4190(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Today I pass a can of malt without kicking it i was so happy that for the first time I behave so matured by the road side i went back and kick the can to celebrate my maturity please celebrate with me ohh�

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by myrrtle(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.
shut up olosho. No body is relocating! Face your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by afube: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Dreadshy:
He who gathers ants infested woods should not be surprised to have luzards visit his home... the gods are not to blame ola rotimi

yes o.....Buhari really brought his Sahelian Fulani lizards into our indigenous lands! They will all be smoked out.

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Is anybody still doubt over who killed Dr. Akunyuli?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Whatever you do, don't carry your madness into Rivers. Wike kills Igbos for fun, go and ask Igbos in Oyigbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by gidgiddy: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
socialmediaman:
@mods seun mynd44 lalasticlala There’s no evidence of this post on the Barr Fabian Onwughalu’s Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/fabian.onwughalu

I looked, he had nothing like that on his Facebook
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by bewla(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization
When the president call them terrorist you all ssy is crazy

But I bet you no body is safe anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by InHeaven(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2021
These are the DSS
These are the Fulani herders rearing cattle in the East their lunatic members on nairaland has been referring to.

All Ipob lunatics and their sympathizers deserves to be shot at sight. They're Terrorist and Terrorist doesn't deserve to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Newton85: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization
You're right jare, my IPOB brother. Kill all the Igbo elites that is not contributing anything to your Biaflan struggle or not doing anything to free Onyendu Ohamadickhead from the shackles of Buhari's supporter of APC government. They're all saboteurs, crush them all.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Commentor: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2021
EdwardRandy:
With the way things are going, very soon our politicians will become endangered species in the East.. I've always known it will come to this, our politicians don too use us play ball, make we use them play badminton so dem go also see as e dey be.
UGM carry go, as long as you guys don't kill innocent people

Why shouldn't innocent people be killed?

How can they even prevent that?

Anarchy must have collateral damage.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Commentor: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2021
seunmsg:
Is anybody still doubt over who killed Dr. Akunyuli?

There was never any doubt just idiots denying what they knew to be true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.