Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

AMAZING! 6 Ways To Make Him Stay With You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AMAZING! 6 Ways To Make Him Stay With You Forever (479 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING! 6 Ways To Make Him Stay With You Forever by AbasiofofonUdoh(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2021
You see, when two people really love each other, nothing, I mean no one can truly separate them. 

It doesn't matter the amount of distance between them, the walls, rivers, oceans, they are always together because what they experience is so powerful that it blasts through all physical limitations.

Now, it is one thing to fall in love, and a different thing to keep it going for as long as you want.

So, I share with you some tips to build a lasting relationship.

1. Don't try to change your partner
To build a strong relationship, accept the fact that you can only change yourself and that you shouldn't try to change your lover. Accept that there is a possibility that the other can never change. Otherwise, you risk getting frustrated and pulling your lover away from you. At best, you can support him in making positive changes in his life, but you should never try to change him.

2. Don't control your lover
Control is a kind of emotional abuse and it creates toxic relationships. This need for control comes from the ego and often it is a reaction caused by your fears, your insecurity and your personal dissatisfaction. Don't try to control your lover.

3. Take an interest in your partner's tastes and opinions
You don't have to agree with all his views or have the same interests. You don't have to take part in all of your partner's hobbies, but you should pay attention to them. You need to ask questions and show him a minimum of interest and involvement. You will never finish learning from your partner, and the same goes for him/her.

4. Learn from negative moments.
While not all emotions like frustration, resentment, and anger are desirable, they are normal. If your lover gets angry, don't criticize her for being angry, because that won't help. Negative emotions are not always destructive, they can be a need for your lover's development and a way to express emotions.

5. Make the effort to have physical contact.
Make a daily effort to create physical contact between you and your partner. Keep the hugs and kisses alive.

6. Just Listen
Listen sincerely to your sweetheart when he/she speaks. Do not say yes, yes by nodding your head, but listen carefully to what the other is saying. You must listen to him, ask questions and rephrase to show him your interest. A lasting relationship requires ongoing communication and maintenance efforts.

And one more

7. Show gratitude
The practice of gratitude is good for our individual happiness, but also essential for nurturing your life as a couple. Show your gratitude to your partner every day, even if he is only doing his fair share. A person who feels appreciated and valued will tend to put in more effort.

Implement these 7 tips and be on your way to a lasting relationship.

With love
Abasiofofon Udoh
09025255302 (Call / whatsApp)
Re: AMAZING! 6 Ways To Make Him Stay With You Forever by Lawlab249: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: AMAZING! 6 Ways To Make Him Stay With You Forever by helinues: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Money was not mentioned. Your list is incomplete my friend
Re: AMAZING! 6 Ways To Make Him Stay With You Forever by iamtardey: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Owo ni koko
helinues:
Money was not mentioned. Your list is incomplete my friend

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming The Spirit Of Fornication (My Experience) / Can You Do It? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.