Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? (1453 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / A Real Child Of God / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Please I need answers. Why are most Christians poorer than the average human( atheist and Muslims). Did he not say he'll provide all our needs according to his riches in glory . Did he not say the children of the righteous shall never beg for bread but we see children of the righteous begging for biscuits. They beg for children school fees etc from those that they claim got their wealth from Satan e.g yahoo boys, musicians (yes they worship illuminati as most of them believe) , politicians (that siphon public funds). The Bible said Christians are supposed to be lending to many nations but must can't even give out ordinary 2k to one that's in dire need.

Did God not say he'll reveal deep and secret things to those that are close to him?

In 2011 Bitcoin was $3.50 that was about N500. N20,000 in 2011 would have gotten gotten one 40 Bitcoins. NOW in 2021 bitcoin is worth over N25 million. 40 × 25 million= N1 billion therefore setting you and family out of poverty for life.

Was there no one worthy or deserving of this revelation? No poor Christian as at then was righteous enough for God to reveal this secret and liberate him from poverty? Or he showed some and they didn't take it serious. If you know of any such person that took such step let us know...
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by OloshoMan: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Many children of God are broke, I know that for a fact. They are not only broke but mentally inept, funniest thing is that they use spirituality to fight poverty, LoL. If wealth belonged to God or any other religion, then why do others who doesn't give a rats ass about God still live comfortably, even more than the so called children of God.

Yes most religious people are really daft no matter their academic qualifications, I could remember when I was still a regular in religious activities, our pastor (who made himself rich with these gullible folks) that never had any academic qualifications once told the congregation to line up and be putting their feet in his shoes he left in front of the alter, omo if you see rushing, even the graduates that should know better than that were no different from the illiterates their, I was like how will putting your feet in this nigga's shoe make any difference in your pocket? Wallahi Christians can be very disappointing...

Ok look at Pst. Chris Oyakipussy that was spreading false 5G rumors, someone should tell me what kind of phone he uses, cos it could be the iPhone 12 or the new 13, which is supported by the 5G network...and he still has customers in his church who have never questioned themselves due to fear... and tomorrow all of them will still be there.

Muslims have money, Christians too, Buddhists, Hinduists, Heathens and Atheists too...if your God is angry cos I don't care about him, he should come and cut off my inheritance let me see... Use your brain fellas, your pastor na normal human being wey dey fart anyhow or even dey toilet dey shit as i am doing now, there's nothing special about him, he could get sick and die normal like those that don't have any personal relationship with your God, have no fear, it's all in your head. Bye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Workch: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes na, they are the brokest in most cases.
Wealth doesn’t really depend on religious faith, it depends on lucky, chance and hardwork.

Many Christian don’t know this because they think they can get rich from church however they become broker when the church starts milking them.
I became atheist for that reason out of many, the church sucked my dad and when he realized that he was being irrational by enriching the men of God, it was too late for him, they already sucked him dry but today I am not a Christian and I am doing better than my dad ever did.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Baawaa(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Jesus was poor for me to be richer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Your concept of riches is worldly concept of riches bro... was Jesus rich? Didn't he have toa borrow the donkey he rode into Jerusalem?

Justify you decay with worldly possessions and think you are wiser than your maker.

Money is the least of a man's problems. The most important things in life can't be bought with money.

To the righteous remain steadfast, what ever you are passing through is a test, be diligent in your work, be honest in you attitude, Let the Almighty lead.

Jesus starved in the wilderness alone for 40 day, do you think it was without reason? You can't follow God and have everything rosey ... where is the test of character?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by MickzyDonald: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
This one far o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Olumighty123(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:
Please I need answers. Why are most Christians poorer than the average human( atheist and Muslims). Did he not say he'll provide all our needs according to his riches in glory . Did he not say the children of the righteous shall never beg for bread but we see children of the righteous begging for biscuits. They beg for children school fees etc from those that they claim got their wealth from Satan e.g yahoo boys, musicians (yes they worship illuminati as most of them believe) , politicians (that siphon public funds). The Bible said Christians are supposed to be lending to many nations but must can't even give out ordinary 2k to one that's in dire need.

Did God not say he'll reveal deep and secret things to those that are close to him?

In 2011 Bitcoin was $3.50 that was about N500. N20,000 in 2011 would have gotten gotten one 40 Bitcoins. NOW in 2021 bitcoin is worth over N25 million. 40 × 25 million= N1 billion therefore setting you and family out of poverty for life.

Was there no one worthy or deserving of this revelation? No poor Christian as at then was righteous enough for God to reveal this secret and liberate him from poverty? Or he showed some and they didn't take it serious. If you know of any such person that took such step let us know...

To say I had more than enough to loose back in 2011, unfortunately I didn't have anyone close to me who knows about beeteecee at the time.. e pain me sha.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by OloshoMan: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Not easy to break away from religion especially when one was raised in a a religious society. The guilt, the fear of how the supposed loving christians would treat you when they know you don't believe their crap anymore. I for one never really let people around me know that I don't belong to any religion, cos let's really be honest these religious people can behead somebody once their leaders e.g.(Sheikh Gumi, Bishop Oyedepo) tell them to.
Workch:
Wealth doesn’t really depend on religious faith, it depends on lucky, chance and hardwork.

Many Christian don’t know this because they think they can get rich from church however they become broker when the church starts milking them.
I became atheist for that reason out of many, the church sucked my dad and when he realized that he was being irrational by enriching the men of God, it was too late for him, they already sucked him dry but today I am not a Christian and I am doing better than my dad ever did.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
Your concept of riches is worldly concept of riches bro... was Jesus rich? Didn't he have toa borrow the donkey he rode into Jerusalem?

Justify you decay with worldly possessions and think you are wiser than your maker.

Money is the least of a man's problems. The most important things in life can't be bought with money.

To the righteous remain steadfast, what ever you are passing through is a test, be diligent in your work, be honest in you attitude, Let the Almighty lead.

Jesus starved in the wilderness alone for 40 day, do you think it was without reason? You can't follow God and have everything rosey ... where is the test of character?
So Christians "walking with God" should not enjoy their lives. They should not eat good food, wear nice clothes, drive fast cars, send their children to Harvard because they have to pass through a "test" ok now I get it

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

So Christians "walking with God" should not enjoy their lives. They should not eat good food, wear nice clothes, drive fast cars, send their children to Harvard because they have to past through a "test" ok now I get it
bro how old are you ? I will guess in your early 20s, Highest, late 20s. There is still a lot you can't understand even if you are told...

But take it from me, this life money is the least of your problems, one day you will reflect on what you are reading.

If you are righteous there is nothing better. If you go through hardship as a righteous man it is a test of character, if you remain steadfast and diligent in your work, your blessings will be doubled. It is the right way.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by OloshoMan: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2021
No mind am
NewSoul:

So Christians "walking with God" should not enjoy their lives. They should not eat good food, wear nice clothes, drive fast cars, send their children to Harvard because they have to pass through a "test" ok now I get it
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2021
There're secrets of being blessed and the Christ's standard or true meaning of being blessed (according to Christ) in the Bible.

Why not find out yourself?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
bro how old are you ? I will guess in your early 20s, Highest, late 20s. There is still a lot you can't understand even if you are told...

But take it from me, this life money is the least of your problems, one day you will reflect on what you are reading.

If you are righteous there is nothing better. If you go through hardship as a righteous man it is a test of character, if you remain steadfast and diligent in your work, your blessings will be doubled. It is the right way.

Bla Bla Bla

Can you exist without money or the assistance of someone with money?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Ayo081:
There're secrets of being blessed and the Christ's standard or true meaning of being blessed (according to Christ) in the Bible.

Why not find out yourself?

Money can buy the Bible
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
The riches God promised has nothing to do with what the world call "riches" that's why Jesus was penniless! Matthew 6:19-20; Luke 9:58
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Money can buy the Bible

I don't think I get you?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Workch: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2021
OloshoMan:
Not easy to break away from religion especially when one was raised in a a religious society. The guilt, the fear of how the supposed loving christians would treat you when they know you don't believe their crap anymore. I for one never really let people around me know that I don't belong to any religion, cos let's really be honest these religious people can behead somebody once their leaders e.g.(Sheikh Gumi, Bishop Oyedepo) tell them to.
The stigma is too much in life in country, that’s why I fight them tooth and nail on nairaland.
They don’t always realize what they do in their fanaticism but when atheist attack them, they start acting like helpless victims

4 Likes

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by hupernikao: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

Firstly, you lay a claim you don't have data on. You will need to present your source of the first claim in your write up. If it's assumptions. Then you may need to rewrite.

Secondly, your handling of the scriptures aren't properly done. When Bible is used for quotation of verses, you will speak as a con man. But when it is read as conversation. Reading the context of discussion, you will read the intent of the author. This is because, the scriptures weren't nugget of points but discussion and conversation of people. You must read like that to understand it.

So, try read those places you referenced and other sources, then you will see the mistake in your texts.

As a starter, if money and riches is what you think the kingdom of God is, then you haven't read the scriptures well.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Bla Bla Bla

Can you exist without money or the assistance of someone with money?
time will teach you what I mean ... I was once like you. And to answer your question... no.

Even Jesus Christ used the help of people and he was God in flesh.

What I am saying is, money is good, but money is the least of things a man needs in life... you only know you are rich because you can compare it against others but the air you breath, your beating heart, the digestive system in your body those things you don't even know how they are working without your say in the matter, you didn't buy did you ?

To understand deep things you have to be ready to leave the surface.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by hupernikao: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:

Now, the source of your predicament is revealed.
In your greediness you met con men that suit your desires and scammed you in the name of God. Pèlé.

You must have been told, you will become the next Dangote, and you believed. Now I know why you think all Christian are as dumb as that. You were once a dumb church goer.

I have known from the way you talked that you must have been one of those whose eyes for services is money. Your greediness and refusal to listen and follow those who will tell you the truth, made you to follow the con men.

When you were there, you must have trusted, you must have given your whole savings to get returns like a gambler. You were taught God is the owner of nairaBet and you believed. You acted in greediness. This is what you should accept.

You saw churches, who only preached the word and never made promises on lies, I am sure by then, you will see them as not woke. Now your wokeness was scammed. You were left in the cold by the con man you served under. You now started blaming God, for your greed and your con man fault. Don't you think, this isn't smart.

You weren't there to know God, you were there for your selfish deal. Money doubler, racketeering. They provided the platform for you to feed your greed and selfish desires.

They fed your greediness and you loved it, you must have expected to become the next Dangote by just giving and praying to God.

Sorry to say, this is an attitude of a thief. Sadly it was late for you to now know it's hard work, chances that make riches. You are now claiming fake atheist.

Just take it, you were scammed just the way a regular greedy person is scammed daily.

When a scammee met a scammer, the scam deal is sealed.

Atheist kó, Scamteist nì.
Go settle your fight with your con men and leave God out of this. Go to where you put your money and showcase your anger to be delivered from your trouble.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by MufasaLion: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:

Money is the most important!
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by hupernikao: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
The stigma is too much in life in country, that’s why I fight them tooth and nail on nairaland.
They don’t always realize what they do in their fanaticism but when atheist attack them, they start acting like helpless victims

You allowed yourself to be governed by hatred and bitterness. You should know this isn't good for you. You aren't helping yourself even if you are trying to get to people who didn't hurt you.

You know where you were scammed, why not go there. Why do you think everyone is a scammer. Your hatred won't allow you to see clearly. And it can destroy you if you don't take care because you won't see good thing in people or places you were supposed to see.

Help your heart. Atheism is not about hatred, yours is someone who is hurt, disappointed. It happened to many, but you have to heal yourself of the scam.

You observed I have been on your case since, I hardly stay responding to someone who give all sort of utterances you have given towards me. But I just have a feeling that, this one is not an Atheist, he is just hurt and bitter about something. When I see and read an atheist, I know.. Don't try to cover your bitterness behind knowledge. No knowledge can heal such heart.

Accept you have been wrong and be wronged by your con men.

And that they were never speaking for God but for you, for your lust. That is what they fed.

They taught you how to read the Bible wrongly, how to see God wrongly, how to trust him wrongly. It showed in your reasoning and discussing the scriptures. You were not taught anything. This is the reason you need to relearn and remove bitterness.

Like I have told you, there is a way to read the scriptures, there is an intent of the authors, if you haven't arrived that, you haven't known anything about it.

I honestly believe God for you to walk beyond your bitterness and see reality.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Truvelisback(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes and No, depending on the circumstances.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Image123(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

Ask Lazarus.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Image123:

Ask Lazarus.
What has Lazarus got to do with my post
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Image123(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

What has Lazarus got to do with my post

Lazarus was broke to the teeth, was he a real child of God?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Image123:

Lazarus was broke to the teeth, was he a real child of God?
Did he ask God to bless him? (He was looking up to a rich man) when God said LovePeddler to him that put his trust in man undecided Jabez asked and got also job and Solomon and also one didn't even ask (obededom) just because God's ark was in his house, he started prospering.. undecided
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

Did he ask God to bless him? (He was looking up to a rich man) when God said LovePeddler to him that put his trust in man undecided Jabez asked and got also job and Solomon and also one didn't even ask (obededom) just because God's ark was in his house, he started prospering.. undecided

Your thread question is Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? Lazarus answers the question perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Money is the most important!
I disagree ... Money is not .

There many billionaires who wish they can buy peace of mind ...sound health but they can't .
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

That is the Complete Proof that none of them were Christians. grin

God's Children are Always provided for.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:

Money is the least of a man's problems. The most important things in life can't be bought with money..

grin Oh Sweet words!

This is where I sing Luther Vandross "The Best things in Life are Free" grin
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Workch: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the Complete Proof that none of them were Christians. grin

God's Children are Always provided for.

how come I see very broke ones here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke @ SCOAN / Why People Don't Ever Make Fun Of The Holy Spirit. / Oil Tycoon’s Daughter June Hunt Beckons The Hurting At Her Ministry Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.