Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? (1478 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / A Real Child Of God / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
bro how old are you ? I will guess in your early 20s, Highest, late 20s. There is still a lot you can't understand even if you are told...

But take it from me, this life money is the least of your problems, one day you will reflect on what you are reading.

If you are righteous there is nothing better. If you go through hardship as a righteous man it is a test of character, if you remain steadfast and diligent in your work, your blessings will be doubled. It is the right way.

grin THE ONLY WAY! grin
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
I disagree ... Money is not .

There many billionaires who wish they can buy peace of mind ...sound health but they can't .

Yes, you're right in the sense that there are Billionaires that would like to have sound health. Moreover, all humans crave those things irrespective of the social status. That said, the rich and wealthy have peace of mind and even sound health than the poor people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
how come I see very broke ones here?

grin what you see is those still writing their Application to be Christians. They have not finished writing their application not to talk of submitting it. grin
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
time will teach you what I mean ... I was once like you. And to answer your question... no.

Even Jesus Christ used the help of people and he was God in flesh.

What I am saying is, money is good, but money is the least of things a man needs in life... you only know you are rich because you can compare it against others but the air you breath, your beating heart, the digestive system in your body those things you don't even know how they are working without your say in the matter, you didn't buy did you ?

To understand deep things you have to be ready to leave the surface.

Those things will stop working when there's no money in a very short time

I didn't have to buy what was ensured through money already

If my mom/dad had no money at all from the day I was born
I would have died a long time ago

You can't understand how serious it is to have nothing to survive with
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Workch: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin what you see is those still writing their Application to be Christians. They have not finished writing their application not to talk of submitting it. grin
They applied in your church?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ayo081:

I don't think I get you?

Forget that

I need you to help me with whatever amount of money

I need to get some foodstuffs

I have not received my salary
I work in a private school

Please........
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, you're right in the sense that there are Billionaires that would like to have sound health. Moreover, all humans crave those things irrespective of the social status. That said, the rich and wealthy have peace of mind and even sound health than the poor people.

Please
Can you help me with any amount of money?

Please .........
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
They applied in your church?

grin Since about 2012, God Left Churches and so when I saw it, I have never gone there. grin

So, I have no church for them to submit their Applications! grin
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Since about 2012, God Left Churches and so when I saw it, I have never gone there. grin

So you no dey even go church undecided
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Those things will stop working when there's no money in a very short time

I didn't have to buy what was ensured through money already

If my mom/dad had no money at all from the day I was born
I would have died a long time ago

You can't understand how serious it is to have nothing to survive with
I can bro, I have and I lived through it ... that is why I say be diligent in your work ... do you know that if the work of your hands don't yield fruit you are as good as a dead fruitless tree... But as long as you remain steadfast, and honest you can't help but prosper ... at least you will live without lack ... most people think being rich is having a lot of money, let's take the fulanis they measure riches by the amount of livestock , some places it's by amount of children... Money has never made anyone happy, it will only bring you the power of options. But most times after you afford an option you need another

Take iPhone for example ... what is wrong with iPhone 7 that they need to make 14? To satisfy the human desire at a profit to thethe provider. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by TenQ: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:
Please I need answers. Why are most Christians poorer than the average human( atheist and Muslims). Did he not say he'll provide all our needs according to his riches in glory . Did he not say the children of the righteous shall never beg for bread but we see children of the righteous begging for biscuits. They beg for children school fees etc from those that they claim got their wealth from Satan e.g yahoo boys, musicians (yes they worship illuminati as most of them believe) , politicians (that siphon public funds). The Bible said Christians are supposed to be lending to many nations but must can't even give out ordinary 2k to one that's in dire need.

Did God not say he'll reveal deep and secret things to those that are close to him?

In 2011 Bitcoin was $3.50 that was about N500. N20,000 in 2011 would have gotten gotten one 40 Bitcoins. NOW in 2021 bitcoin is worth over N25 million. 40 × 25 million= N1 billion therefore setting you and family out of poverty for life.

Was there no one worthy or deserving of this revelation? No poor Christian as at then was righteous enough for God to reveal this secret and liberate him from poverty? Or he showed some and they didn't take it serious. If you know of any such person that took such step let us know...
It is a false doctrine to teach that Christians will NOT be poor.
Heb 12:1-2
1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off every encumbrance and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with endurance the race set out for us. 2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Christians are part of the Cloud of WITNESS against the WORLD at Judgement time.

WHat this mean is that, for every situation on earth, you will find Christians who will pass through it while holding on to their faith in Christ.

Thus
Some Christians will be super RICH while other Christians will be wretchedly POOR
Some Christians will be super HEALTHY while other Christians will terribly UNHEALTHY
Some Christians will be super INTELLIGENT while other Christians will be highly UNINTELLIGENT
Some Christians will be relatively free of STRESS while other Christians will be in the headquarters of STRESSFUL life etc

These Christians are cloud of witness against whatever excuse a man would have for REJECTING the love of God and His gift of SALVATION

What is the lesson here:
Do your best, work hard, pray hard BUT have this mindset
Whether Christ Heals me or NOT, He is my Healer
Whether Christ Bless me or NOT, He is my Provider
Whether Christ Protect me or NOT, He is my Protector etc

Then, you will truly be amongst the cloud of witness of Christ.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Please

Please .........

Sorry, I'm not wealthy.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Isacar(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm It is well.......

Concerning the matter on ground:

Let me start from the fact that Jesus wasn't a poor Man, although He came from a poor background....... If u read well out of the twelve, He had an accountant Judas Iscariot.
Apart from dat he also gave to the poor......Why would a poor man need an accountant ?.........

It is God plan from the beginning, for every Christian to live in Financial Prosperity............ But u see there are rules and principles in the Kingdom for a man to access this in Christ.
Many Christians, dont see tis, one principle in the Kingdom cannot sub for another........ : There are many keys and Doors, a particular key only opens a particular door................
Giving ur Life to Christ, gives u eternal life, and puts u in a position to access this keys............... But an Opposing factor is Ur state of mind.......... Some wants to be Rich to enjoy life l, live Big, spending spending, forgetting the fact dat All dat God gives u belongs to Him and must be used for His Glory. It's not a bad thing to enjoy ur life, or live Big but not at the expenses of God in ur Life.............. If God where to make dis kind of Ppl rich, they wuld reck havoc, forget God and even lose their salvation if possible........ God seeing this won't let it happen...........

So Brethren until u realize dis, and have a personal relationship wit God and self dies..... God can't trust ppl He doesn't knw well wit wealth........ Read the Bible and Check out those ppl who God blessed or rather made a blessing, the all had a close thing with God.............

Note: Going to church every day / Working really hard around the things of God doesn't express how well U knw the Father..........
Personal relationship is wat the Father desires........ Jer 29:13

Apart from wat the above, there is work on ur part to, God no ft bless empty hands u no dey work, u wan chop, meeeehn, it's not possible nah..... 2TIM 2: 5-7 strive lawfully....

And Finally as Believers we all need the help of the Holy spirit : One of the ministries of the Holy Spirit is to guide and empower us... Read( John 16). He will guide us unto all truth.......... The Holy Spirit has been before creation, He was the one who created the Earth (rem Gen 1: Spirit moved)..... Evrytin u need to know, He is ready to expound all truth to you..... All u need to do is to ffw after lyk a child and Let Him nurture you into God's fulfilment........ Thank You
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
NewSoul:

So you no dey even go church undecided

Bros Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David no get church to go for their time yet dem Find The Way to take waka with God well well!. grin

Na The Way wey dem Find na im I dey Use for these days as God don Comot from the churches and the world too, As He take fore-talk! grin
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
I can bro, I have and I lived through it ... that is why I say be diligent in your work ... do you know that if the work of your hands don't yield fruit you are as good as a dead fruitless tree... But as long as you remain steadfast, and honest you can't help but prosper ... at least you will live without lack ... most people think being rich is having a lot of money, let's take the fulanis they measure riches by the amount of livestock , some places it's by amount of children... Money has never made anyone happy, it will only bring you the power of options. But most times after you afford an option you need another

Take iPhone for example ... what is wrong with iPhone 7 that they need to make 14? To satisfy the human desire at a profit to thethe provider. Simple.

No amount of money is too small

Please
I will be very grateful
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by compton11(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Imagine they call themselves children of God and his beloved but most if them are swimming in poverty.

How can God be looking at his children swimming in poverty? gringrin
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Forget that

I need you to help me with whatever amount of money

I need to get some foodstuffs

I have not received my salary
I work in a private school

Please........

Drop your account please.

Let's share the little I have
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

No amount of money is too small

Please
I will be very grateful
I only have knowledge to give bro. I am not in the capacity to grant your request. If you need to learn something about the media industry, I will be glad to teach you free ... But money, I don't have to give.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Workch: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You even know the year God left church. Mad o
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You saw it? How?

What about the gathering of the brethren?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
I only have knowledge to give bro. I am not in the capacity to grant your request. If you need to learn something about the media industry, I will be glad to teach you free ... But money, I don't have to give.

Tell me what you know about the media industry

But the truth is I am sick of so many things

To even charge my phone na problem

To see water na problem

To see XYZ food na problem

To sleep well na problem

To rest na problem

Now some people are saying money is a lot of money so it is not necessary

Some are saying they never needed money

What kind of &_#3'&5-&35 &#@@
is this?

You will tell me what I have not heard before or 6_$##@##*#

Damn it!!

Why did that bastard called XYZ accuse me of Bla Bla Bla

I am completely disheartened and infuriated

How can you address the situation?

To even type na problem

Hopefully

Your response will not be a damage

I have come across many injuries and medical misfortune

Some people have been nothing but agents of $$_#2_:55++&34

Why?

No reason to be celebrated

Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Franzinni: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crystyano:

Tell me what you know about the media industry

But the truth is I am sick of so many things

To even charge my phone na problem

To see water na problem

To see XYZ food na problem

To sleep well na problem

To rest na problem

Now some people are saying money is a lot of money so it is not necessary

Some are saying they never needed money

What kind of &_#3'&5-&35 &#@@
is this?

You will tell me what I have not heard before or 6_$##@##*#

Damn it!!

Why did that bastard called XYZ accuse me of Bla Bla Bla

I am completely disheartened and infuriated

How can you address the situation?

To even type na problem

Hopefully

Your response will not be a damage

I have come across many injuries and medical misfortune

Some people have been nothing but agents of $$_#2_:55++&34

Why?

No reason to be celebrated

Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is greatness in you bro... fight !

Also stop seeing or speaking negative even when the situation look like it ... try and look for the positive and or speak only positive. What skills do you have ?
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Ayo081:

Keystone Bank

Please
Let me know after sending it

Please.....
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Franzinni:
there is greatness in you bro... fight !

Also stop seeing or speaking negative even when the situation look like it ... try and look for the positive and or speak only positive. What skills do you have ?

Well

I can think of designs

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Ayo081:

You saw it? How?

I do not know how old you are but if you saw the period when churches where very hot and sweet, no matter which one you entered, then you would have observed when they all became their former cold and dry.

Ayo081:

What about the gathering of the brethren?

Is a gathering of Liars, Theives, Whores and LovePeddler chasers, people who look forward to having sex with the husbands and wives of others etc your brethren?

Are these the congregation of The Lord?

Psalm 1, is The Law!
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Ayo081:

I have dropped it

Please help me with whatever amount possible
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Crystyano:

I have dropped it

Please help me with whatever amount possible

Oh Sorry, I think it's the service.

You should see it now.

Abeg no vex.
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Ayo081:

Oh Sorry, I think it's the service.

You should see it now.

Abeg no vex.

I dropped my sister's account because my own has issues

May I know the amount you sent, please?

I don't want her to be confused when I ask her for it
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not know how old you are but if you saw the period when churches where very hot and sweet, no matter which one you entered, then you would have observed when they all became their former cold and dry.

Is a gathering of Liars, Theives, Whores and LovePeddler chasers, people who look forward to having sex with the husbands and wives of others etc your brethren?

Are these the congregation of The Lord?

Psalm 1, is The Law!

1- I'm 26

2- As at that period, I don't think even know my left from right. I don't know if the Church was hot or not. I was at my puberty stage and I don't have a strong foundation (Just building my foundation in Christ).

3- This is not new, it has been since the old days. Little wonder why the Apostle wrote to Churches.

4- Christ said we're light, Paul called us fragrance of Christ. We should be the ones praying for revival and through our life style many could be restored (Gal 6).
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Ayo081(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Crystyano:

I dropped my sister's account because my own has issues

May I know the amount you sent, please?

I don't want her to be confused when I ask her for it

Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Ayo081:

Thanks
Re: Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2021
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? / Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? / Did You Say Christians Were Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.