Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332510 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2014
#OilandGasTestsGuide
Prepare for scholarships, job tests and job interviews in the oil and gas sector. Visit www.oilandgastestsguide.com for more information.
If you are interested, you can send a mail to 5252world@gmail.com with the subject 'OilandGasTestsGuide'.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by otuwe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
WOW!

Been Looking for a thread like this. Am finally at Home

HR has always been my dream career and after running through Banking career as a marketer I finally took the bull by the horns and got me a job in a HR firm albeit a pay cut. But the koko is the experience which am getting which will finally put me back with the big players....

In other news,..........please am looking for Facilitators in Core HR Courses for my firm. Also Insurance experts are needed. These are external facilitators we shall retain and pay fees per training.

Thank you all
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Happinext(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2014
otuwe: WOW!

HR has always been my dream carrer and after running through Banking career as a marketer I finally took the bull by the horns and got me a job in a HR firm albeit a pay cut. But the koko is the experience which am getting which will finally put me back with the big players....

In other news,..........please am looking for Facilitators in Core HR Courses for my firm. Also Insurance experts are needed. The are external facilitators we shall retain and pay fees and not salaried employees'
Lets talk
Thank you all
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Happinext(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2014
otuwe: WOW!

HR has always been my dream carrer and after running through Banking career as a marketer I finally took the bull by the horns and got me a job in a HR firm albeit a pay cut. But the koko is the experience which am getting which will finally put me back with the big players....

In other news,..........please am looking for Facilitators in Core HR Courses for my firm. Also Insurance experts are needed. The are external facilitators we shall retain and pay fees and not salaried employees'
Lets talk
Thank you all
lets talk business
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by otuwe(f): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Happinext:
lets talk business

Please contact me on talk2tessy2003@yahoo.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Hello all, Oga Yemmight please respond to my mail. Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
moreeni: Hello all, Oga Yemmight please respond to my mail. Thanks.

Please when did you send?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
moreeni: Hello all, Oga Yemmight please respond to my mail. Thanks.

I have responded.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by 1kanma: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mr yemmight, am a graduate of management serving nw pls hw do i go abt dis cipmn. From registratn, exemption, fee, stages and possible time duration till i become HRM. In a nutshell pls hw can go abt becomin chattered HRM am serving in lagos presently. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
1kanma: Mr yemmight, am a graduate of management serving nw pls hw do i go abt dis cipmn. From registratn, exemption, fee, stages and possible time duration till i become HRM. In a nutshell pls hw can go abt becomin chattered HRM am serving in lagos presently. Thanks in anticipation

I do know that you will start from intermediate II because exemption has been given as a result of your management background. For details of all these, exemption fees, registration etc, please visit www.cipmnigeria.org. Do not hesitate to get back to the forum should you require any clarification.

All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
yemmight:

I have responded.

Received...thanks a ton
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joywendy(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
yemmight:

I have responded.

you haven't replied mine yet. sad
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2014
joywendy:

you haven't replied mine yet. sad

Ok check your mail now.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joywendy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
yemmight:

Ok check your mail now.
thanks I have replied.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Junovic: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Waoh. Yes! I got what I wanted. I'm new and happy to join you guys.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Junovic: Waoh. Yes! I got what I wanted. I'm new and happy to join you guys.

You are welcome.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by enceehr: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ Otuwe
As per your need for external training consultants in core HR, I wrk for a HR Consultancy firm that can do that and more.
Pls send me a mail so we can talk further:
talk2nchedo@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by otuwe(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2014
enceehr: @ Otuwe
As per your need for external training consultants in core HR, I wrk for a HR Consultancy firm that can do that and more.
Pls send me a mail so we can talk further:
talk2nchedo@yahoo.com
Cheers!

Thanks. I also work with a HR Consultancy Firm and we are looking for Facilitators in HR who we can retain their services.... we are not looking for who will train us.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kolokolobi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
A situation and advise request please. A firm on doing analysis of current situation has decided that right sizing is a needed move going forward. Some of the staff penned down for the axe are currently on leave. What are the implications of handing out disengagement notice to any of these. Other protocols as per agreements in employment letter will be followed.
Please advise.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kolokolobi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Comments and advice are welcome.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Happinext(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
kolokolobi: Comments and advice are welcome.
The
implications depend on whether the firm is unionized or not. If the firm is unionized, there are a lot of implications
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kolokolobi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
The firm is not unionized. Thanks for attending to my enquiry. I'd be glad to get current practice on this matter in view of te fact that it's not unionized.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hi House! HR is all encompassing. i am writing HRBP exam nest month September. i would love to meet anyone writing the same exam or that have writing the exam in d past. I have been practicn in a small firm n i need to expand my tentacles in a much bigger firm. will appreciate ur help . nice work yemmight n all.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kolokolobi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
The response of yemight and other hr practitioners will be appreciated.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kike100: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
@lastbornop, I am ooo, hope you don dey read ooooo. Pm me your details. Where in Lagos are you based
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
kike100: @lastbornop, I am ooo, hope you don dey read ooooo. Pm me your details. Where in Lagos are you based

Haa finally! yes i am oo
but reading alone has its ups n down u know. i stay around egbeda. when r u writing Yours n where? whr do u stay.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by phuumee: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Kike and lastbornmmmplease how do I go about registering and writing hrbp exams(payment and where to write the exams inclusive). I urgently need details please. Thanks in anticipation of your responses
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2014
phuumee: Kike and lastbornmmmplease how do I go about registering and writing hrbp exams(payment and where to write the exams inclusive). I urgently need details please. Thanks in anticipation of your responses

send me your email let me forward necessary details to you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by otuwe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
lastbornop:

Please can you send the details to me as well. much appreciated. email is talk2tessy2003@yahoo.com

although I am just starting off (i think that should be PHR)
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by otuwe(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
CLOSED!!!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Neinah(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
lastbornop:

Hi
Am also interested in starting a career in HR... Please forward the details to nena.nwachukwu8@gmail.com

Thank u so much
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by phuumee: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
lastbornop:

Tunrayo08@gmail.com .....thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.