Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331765 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
spenca:

Why don't you just write CIPM rather than obtain a post graduate in it ?

CIPM Stages is killing.

Have you taken it?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Moyarh:

Exemption fee is what you'd pay for the diets you'd skip - likely cos of related qualifications you've already obtained...i.e, bsc in a related discipline.

If i pay exemption at intermediate level 1 and pass to intermediate 2' will i still pay exemption fees?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
I'm planning to take the august diet cipm exams. Do i need to start attending study centres? Hiw much do study centres cost?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls anybody in the house from osun state here....writing cipm exam....
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 5:51am On Feb 07, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

If i pay exemption at intermediate level 1 and pass to interpmediate 2' will i still pay exemption fees?
No you won't. Its just for the levels you'd skip.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Moyarh:

No you won't. Its just for the levels you'd skip.
Thanks.
I was already calculating exemption fees for all stages.
One thing again please, i'm yet to register, but can i start attending study centres ni? How much does study centres charge? I will register for the august diet.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Moyarh(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Thanks.
I was already calculating exemption fees for all stages.
One thing again please, i'm yet to register, but can i start attending study centres ni? How much does study centres charge? I will register for the august diet.
Hi there,
You pay fr exemption once.
You cant register for Aug. Diet until around may/june when the portal will be open for that diet.
Study centers also wont commence lectures for that diet until around then.
The cost varies, budget 25 - 35k, depends on your location.
To prepare ahead, try to get study packs for the level you'd be taking (from people who have done it) so you can start reading.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by olahmhi: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2017
What is a Gem?

In this article, a gem is any precious mineral or item that is highly valued. A gem here also refers to a person with massive potential that is highly sought after.
Mud, in this case, are factors that hold back and limit a gem from reaching its full potential.

Mud could be in the form of slanderous remarks or claims, environmental factors, low self-esteem, etc.

At this point, a Biblical reference comes to me in John 1:46, which states, “Can Anything Good Come Out of Nazareth?”

Most times, we have been belittled by actions or words from those around us, condemned as being a ‘good-for-nothing’ or even being looked at as ‘Can this person amount to anything in life?’
The reference I made above was made by a man who hearing of the Messiah’s origin was disappointed. (he later became a disciple of Jesus)

continue Reading.. at http://gidiinfo.com/gem-mud-gidiclass/

for content marketing, promotion and for more updates, tips, and career development services please visit www.gidiinfomedia.com

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by mobola23: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
FIELD ENUMERATOR

Deadline for applications: Indefinite
Form of Employment: Contract
Location: Kano (daily travel from training site to the settlement will be covered)
Compensation: N1000 per questionnaire (Non-residents of Kano are to make provision for their living expenses.)
Working area: Within Kano
Duration: Total of 13 days
Start Date: 23rd February, 2017.

We are soliciting Field Enumerators responsible for administering at least 500 questionnaires in Kano.
Requirements
• Previous experience in similar field work is an added advantage
• Fluent proficiency in speaking and writing Fufulde Language.
• Participate in the training
• Ability to locate sample members
• Willing to work on the field
Skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Confidentiality
• Time consciousness
• Meticulous
• Multitasking
• Effective team player

Application Method: Send CVs to bolaATsahelcpDOTcom
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Moyarh:

Hi there,
You pay fr exemption once.
You cant register for Aug. Diet until around may/june when the portal will be open for that diet.
Study centers also wont commence lectures for that diet until around then.
The cost varies, budget 25 - 35k, depends on your location.
To prepare ahead, try to get study packs for the level you'd be taking (from people who have done it) so you can start reading.
All the best.
thanks a bunch.
i think i should start prospecting for stuy packs.
please anyone who has intermediate 1 study pack please quote me.
please and please.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by khatea: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

thanks a bunch.
i think i should start prospecting for stuy packs.
please anyone who has intermediate 1 study pack please quote me.
please and please.

Oluwafreshkid, u r not alone. We r togeda. Pls, I also need study packs for intermediate 1, v a B.Sc in Computer Science n will luv to b a part of august diet

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2017
khatea:

Oluwafreshkid, u r not alone. We r togeda. Pls, I also need study packs for intermediate 1, v a B.Sc in Computer Science n will luv to b a part of august diet
Good to know that.
I hope i dont have to retake any exam...cos i project to get my certificate by 2019
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
spenca:

No I haven't sir, I am based in Lagos Egbeda to be precise .

Sorry I am trying looking out for a place for you. Unfortunately, I am currently on a temporary assignment in ABJ but lets see how it goes.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by bukkytroni: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Mastering HR Analytics for Strategic Business Advantage

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2017
yemmight:

Sorry I am trying looking out for a place for you. Unfortunately, I am currently on a temporary assignment in ABJ but lets see how it goes.

Okay, thank you so much for the effort. You are far too kind.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by DDdearest(f): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Loisemm:
I suggest you start preparing for Aug diet/exams. CIPM exams hold twice a year. February and August. If you are not sure of yourself or prepared in anyway, instead of wasting money or performing badly... try Aug. If you are sure you can pass Feb diet with little preparation, you may try.

Hello! someone said it possible for one to write and fail all courses in a diet If not prepared. is this true? if yes, what would happen to the student?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by itamaomoh: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
@londoncool,you said something about church hr volunteering, what are those things to do apart from d documentation of church members information and date base... I really want to volunteer in hr.. A study in cipm and going for my masters in hrm
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by zomike: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (CHARTERED)
INVITATION TO ATTEND CLAD
The NIM Council recently approved an advanced level of MCPEP for Full Members and interested Fellows of the Institute. It is titled ‘Continuing Learning and Development (CLAD) programme’.
Let NIM, your Institute continually clad you with trending knowledge and competencies in management and leadership practice.
Attend the Continuing Learning and Development (CLAD) programme holding every month.
Attendance gives 10 credit points.

Objectives of the programme:
• To ensure that NIM members are in tune with trending competencies in the areas of Management and Leadership;
• To update members with current issues in business and the economy at large;
• To clad members with skills and techniques for thriving in a volatile economy;
• To serve as a forum for networking.

Programme Format:
• Attend in person
• E-Learning platform (Online)
• As company implant

Date 2nd -3rd March 2017....(First Run)

Course fee: #35,000 per participant
Duration: Two days programme
Bank Details: Zenith Bank, Account No: 1010341253
For enquiries call Ruth on 08023005648
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by timmyblast(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Someone should help a brother out, been out of a job since 2015, and it as not been funny.

Qualification: Bsc computer science
Work Experience: customer service rep/transaction officer

Thanks...
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by elmisti(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
please, anyone willing to pass down his/her study pack for intermediate2 and the questions for the last diet should please notify me.... had to skip the diet cus i was not properly prepared and dont want that to happen again........am also willing to pay for them...please help a nigga!

hard copies......willing to pick up anywhere in lagos.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Doluwafunke(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
hi friends, please I need past questions on intermediate 2,I'm an HND holder in business administration and will like to register for August diet.
email: doluwafunke@gmail. com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by westbuoy: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Hello Friends and family !! .. I graduated recently with a degree in Psychology and I am so much interested in taking the CIPM intermidate 2 exams by August and I need the study pack from anyone that can share to support a brother's career .. I can tip if you want my to ..westbuoy@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hammedroyabat(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
hello house! I'm a fresh mechanical engineering graduate awaiting service and currently based in ibadan with wide practical knowledge in management( human and organizations). I'd like to pursue a career in HR. how can go by it?
any study center in ibadan?
what are the opportunities ahead, will it help my course of study?
how long will it take to finish the cipm HR program?
is it advisable to go for masters in HR instead of the cipm courses?

thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by hayorlad: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Can you imagine what was done to him in Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SMiKehpyU
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by greatfoly(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2017
hammedroyabat:
hello house! I'm a fresh mechanical engineering graduate awaiting service and currently based in ibadan with wide practical knowledge in management( human and organizations). I'd like to pursue a career in HR. how can go by it?
any study center in ibadan?
what are the opportunities ahead, will it help my course of study?
how long will it take to finish the cipm HR program?
is it advisable to go for masters in HR instead of the cipm courses?

thanks
2 years if you didn't fail any course.
Moreover, you're an engineer, why not do NIM instead of CIPM. I think being a member of NIM will be better. You can take the NIM exams during your service year. Except if you have special interest in HR, then you can proceed with CIPM
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by firstworld: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello Guys. Please who can advise on SHRM-CP trainers in Nigeria. I want to register for SHRM exams this year and need reliable tutors to help me. The cost of materials online is killing. Please help with info.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by cyndyzuriks(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Looking to fill in urgent vacancies or hire great talent in the oil and gas industry? Look no further CareerHubafrica is here to meet your recruitment needs! Instead of sifting through thousands of Job Applications – many of which are not relevant to your specified requirements, let us take the hassle off you!

From senior management level to highly technical positions, various engineering and non-technical professionals and back office staff, to skilled and semi-skilled workforce, CareerHubAfrica not only provides the platform for you to advertise your open positions, but also gives you access to our rich CV database. These CVs have been meticulously screened and scrutinized by our consultants, making sure that every CV you download or job application you receive meets your exact requirements. Visit www.careerhubafrica.com NOW! or contact us at info@careerhubafrica.com or call 08187951972

We are sure you won't regret doing business with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.