Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help!! (922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!! by Elistho(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sorry for posting this in the wrong section, I can't just help it undecided

Good day Nairalanders.
I believe this forum will be of help.

I registered to participate for an essay writing competition, titled Pen on fire 4 (POF4), i submitted my first essay for screening and I've pass the first stage, which makes me eligible for the main competition...

I'm a law student in a federal university, I really like writing and I wouldn't want this opportunity to pass me by.

The organizers of the competition are demanding a non refundable fee of two thousand naira (2K) for me to kickstart the competition officially. And the time is limited.

I'm a student, I wouldn't like to sound like I'm begging here, point blank, I don't have 2k and the possibility of making it within the limited time is low, I've things to take care of as a student with limited funds.

I'm scared of losing this opportunity, please somebody should help me, I'll appreciate.

Just quote me if you're willing, thanks in anticipation.

Re: I Need Help!! by Salasa(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please someone should help this guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If it was a girl or sex related matter, you all would have rushed to view and offer help lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now that it's educational stuff, nobody talks lipsrsealed

I would have offered help, but I'm a struggling Student as well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help!! by Elistho(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is bad
Re: I Need Help!! by Susily(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Elistho:

Good day Nairalanders.

I registered to participate for an essay writing competition, titled Pen on fire 4 (POF4), i submitted my first essay for screening and I've pass the first stage, which makes me eligible for the main competition...

I'm a law student in a federal university, I really like writing and I wouldn't want this opportunity to pass me by.

The organizers of the competition are demanding a non refundable fee of two thousand naira (2K) for me to kickstart the competition officially. And the time is limited.

I'm a student, I wouldn't like to sound like I'm begging here, point blank, I don't have 2k and the possibility of making it within the limited time is low, I've things to take care of as a student with limited funds.

I'm scared of losing this opportunity, please somebody should help me, I'll appreciate.

I guess you've gotten help already
Re: I Need Help!! by Elistho(m): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Susily:

I guess you've gotten help already

No, nobody has shown up for me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help!! by Susily(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elistho:

No, nobody has shown up for me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Drop your account let me see what I can do
Re: I Need Help!! by Elistho(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Susily:

Drop your account let me see what I can do

Access Bank.

Thanks sir in anticipation, I appreciate.
Re: I Need Help!! by Susily(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elistho:

Access Bank.
ELISHA

Thanks sir in anticipation, I appreciate.

2k sent...... acknowledge receipt from Uchechukwu
Re: I Need Help!! by Elistho(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Susily:

2k sent...... acknowledge receipt from Uchechukwu

I've received it, thanks a lot sir, God bless you. For making this possible for me, may God flourish you the more and give you your heart desires.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Help!! by Susily(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elistho:

I've received it, thanks a lot sir, God bless you. For making this possible for me, may God flourish you the more and give you your heart desires.

Thank you.

Amen thanks and good luck in your competition
Re: I Need Help!! by jalodo2: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Elistho:

Good day Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Hve You Ever Gone Into A Restaurant That Looked Unappealing From The Outside? / How Can Guys Be Like This? / Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.