Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? (1007 Views)

The Misconception People Have About Me / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Stephen2324(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
What’s that one misconception people have about you?
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by JaneYave(f): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Smiles. People think I am quiet till they over step their boundary.

3 Likes

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
They see me as trouble shooter grin grin grin
A no nonsense person,not to be toyed with.
My head no kuku correct.lolzzx

I kinda love the impression sha kiss.Cox if you do anyhow,you see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Franzinni: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have some tattoos and it makes people think I am a dangerous person ... I use to hate being perceived like that until I realized that is my strength ... tall, dark , handsome and dangerous.

But in reality I am gentle and soft spoken... As my default setting, then when in sport mode, I become

Origina dangbana choko!

I never pray to enter sport mode. It's usually messy.

3 Likes

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
People always think I'm spoilt, as in I'm ashawo but they get disappointed on coming close,I enjoy it anyways.

1 Like

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Their headaches...
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by jansonn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
That I'm gentle and innocent
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
They think am a "Certified Playboy"
Little do they know man's got no time to womanize. I see it as energy draining abeg

2 Likes

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
My gentility and gentle face.

Me wey no well normal normal.

1 Like

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
People always think I'm spoilt, as in I'm ashawo but they get disappointed on coming close,I enjoy it anyways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
They see me as ThEGodFaThEr not knowing am only a God son.

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by lilvicky68(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
They think I'm quiet.
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:
They see me as trouble shooter grin grin grin
A no nonsense person,not to be toyed with.
My head no kuku correct.lolzzx

I kinda love the impression sha kiss.Cox if you do anyhow,you see anyhow.

Gbamsolutely.

The day I craze for one oga. Only am dey beg me. Wetin e just dey talk na “guy, na you bi dis? I no know say you dey vex o.”

Lol. All men there come dey look me one one eye. Handsome nigga wey wear senator dey para. grin

One of my female friends there, the thing no gree am talk. She's never seen me in mad mood...cos I often deactivate it most times. She say headache catch am. Lol
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Gbamsolutely.

The dey I craze for one oga. Only am dey beg me. Wetin e just dey talk na “guy, na you bi dis? I no know say you dey vex o.”

Lol. All men there one dey look me one one eye. Handsome nigga wey wey senator dey para. grin
Isoko AMAKA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Gbamsolutely.

The day I craze for one oga. Only am dey beg me. Wetin e just dey talk na “guy, na you bi dis? I no know say you dey vex o.”

Lol. All men there come dey look me one one eye. Handsome nigga wey wey senator dey para. grin

One of my female friends there, the thing no gree am talk. She's never seen me in mad mood...cos I often deactivate it most times.
One thing is...I can bear your bullshit for donkey years,but the day I go change ham for you,you go think say I be packaged kolo.but I forgive easily Sha.
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:

Isoko AMAKA.

Lol. I also hung out with a friend from Nairaland...lol, e say he thought I am a very talkative and social person judging from my activities here. Lol.
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:

One thing is...I can bear your bullshit for donkey years,but the day I go change ham for you,you go think say I be packaged kolo.but I forgive easily Sha.

I dey tell you.
Me no dey vex. I go just walk away. I do that most times. Day cup e go full..e go know say my gbez na follow come. Do anyhow, see anyhow.

No send.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. I also hung out with a friend from Nairaland...lol, e say he thought I am a very talkative and social person judging from my activities here. Lol.
One thing I know is that,when you let down your guard for people,they tends to take advantage of you.so you see those of us that built walls around us, people tends to have negative impressions about us.

If you check am well...na we cool pass o.

Offline I love keeping to myself in as much as I have fully charged phones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

I dey tell you.
Me no dey vex. I go just walk away. I do that most times. Day cup e go full..e go know say my gbez na follow come. Do anyhow, see anyhow.

No send.
grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Obaxxx(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
They see me as a slow poison tongue
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:

One thing I know is that,when you let down your guard for people,they tends to take advantage of you.so you see those of us that built walls around us, people tends to have negative impressions about us.

If you check am well...na we cool pass o.

Offline I love keeping to myself in as much as I have fully charged phones.

Wow!
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Wow!
What's wowing you!
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:

What's wowing you!

Your last post left me speechless!
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ahnie: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

Your last post left me speechless!
The keeping to myself part?
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by 22o62021: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
I don’t care what they think

I do wetin de my mind

1 Like

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by chatinent: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:

The keeping to myself part?
Gbamsolutely
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Raulboy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
That I have a huge Dick
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by ashewoboy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
That I am an ashewoboy, I love ladiescheesy.
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Loveknitting: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
That I'm too difficult and unapproachable
But that is because their know me.
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
"He is too proud and full of himself" that is what they say untill they move closer or create a relationship with me then they realize I that breathe humility and calmness.
Many people who presume me to be a proud person have actually asked for forgiveness after we got close.

When you don't talk unnecessary and mind your business at all times people presume you are proud and arrogant.

Charmingrascal is a "keyboard extrovert" in real life I don't talk, I love solitude.

2 Likes

Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by Pweetiedude(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Some said my facial expression is always mean meanwhile I'm a down to earth dude.
#Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? by care4you: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
people who know me always think that am good and gentle.

and people who don't know me (strangers) always think that am wicked because I have a mean looking face.

I don't even understand myself cuz I switches moods like gear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal / Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO) / Are You Still Friends With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.