Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) (85454 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Tb Joshua's Son Wiseman Daniel Release Prophecies For Nations / Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Mexyz(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Wiseman Daniel was a minister under Pst TB Joshua na...
I know I have seen his face on TB's TV station.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by desiredhome: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2021
FarinJini:
So because he's a pastor make e loose guard abi? Country's not safe now. He has the money, let him enjoy it. How e got it no concern me and you.Long as e no kill anybody.

Yes! I know. People that paid tithe or their first salary of the year blah blah blah... They didn't pay with my money or your money and how they choose to spend their own money no concern anybody papa.

Sips kunu.

In Burna's voice: oya do am if e easy[/b] grin
So funny....if how he got doesn't concern you, then you are not different from the politicians/ bandits you accuse
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by deltateam: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Nanorest:
Hmmm

Even TB Joshua would frown at this show abi paparazzi.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2021
obyrich:
What's the Pastor's name? He doesn't look popular.
he is wise man Daniel one of TB Joshua apostles.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Champneys: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
Na bicycle he ride he no negotiate ransom for killer bandits as a cleric

Fraud na fraud at the end of the day.

Majority of them are bloody frauds and not superior to you and me.

Dont elevate your clerics, imams and pastors or whatever to mini or demi-gods.

Most of them are worse than you and i, and they dont have any special powers than you and i.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nazacent: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2021
If you check this man verywell, i can bet since he started his ministry he has never won a soul.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by rajiedreez: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2021
It proves only one thing
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by chatinent: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Aje, pastor dey reason you to pray to God for protection but e dey waka with security.

Reason am.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by ProphetOfTruth: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
jimyjames:

Thats Wiseman daniel tb Joshua's boy he opened his ministry in Abuja, he usually rides his bike to service, while his convoy and security follows behind
The same Wiseman that got alot of girls pregnant at TB Joshua's church!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by chatinent: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Nazacent:
If you check this man verywell, i can bet since he started his ministry he has never won a soul.

All of them, which one dey win soul? Una dey help them win tithe and offering committee.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by FarinJini: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Franking:

This attitude is one of the problems of this useless contraption. U deserve fifty strokes of the cane maybe after that u will have small sense.

Call a spade by it's name regardless of the circumstances.
Try dey drink water
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by showafrica(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Nanorest:
Hmmm

Is this not tb joshua boy? So the man collected anointting go blow
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by ProphetOfTruth: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
KEVIND:

His name is Wiseman Daniel, TB Joshua's son.
JOIN HIM EVERY SUNDAY AS WE WORSHIP WITH ELOHIM
VENUE:
Velodrome Main Bowl Moshood Abiola Nation Stadium. First Gate, By the inner drive in. City Gate FCT Abuja.
Jesus loves you.
Follow him on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/100388272382074/posts/117827990638102/
Shutup he ain't TB Joshua's son
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by advanceDNA: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
What's irritating is that our national and state security forces are available for the highest bidder ....how can up to 7 police man be guiding one person....

Private citizens in need of security should higher private security outfit...
Not the Nigerian police as if they are witness under protection ...

This is a crime against tax payers...and that's why there's always shortage of police men...I stay beside a politician's house....the guy has 8 police men and 4 civil service watching only him and is obesse wife...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Bantu10:
Didn't know soldiers now follow private citizens
wahala for who no get money for naija.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by FarinJini: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2021
desiredhome:

So funny....if how he got doesn't concern you, then you are not different from the politicians/ bandits you accuse
You missed the part where I said "long as e no kill anybody"
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Him carry police incase of incasity cheesy
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by izubext007: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2021
This why I don't go to church again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by okpas01: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
This guy is not towing the path of his mentor TB Joshua.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
What na, have you people seen the convoy of the chairman of the cattle breeders association?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by 3ple9ine(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Why would a soldier guard private citizens. The government needs to allow private security companies to carry arms so that people who need to be protected would use them instead of using the police and soldiers we are managing.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by kayalla(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
And they will come and sell their pictures for our own protection
meanwhile....
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by desiredhome: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2021
FarinJini:
You missed the part where I said "long as e no kill anybody"
You don't need to use gun/knife to kill someone, the increase in poverty is one of the reason killings and insecurity is high to, caused by their acts/actions
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
Na bicycle he ride he no negotiate ransom for killer bandits as a cleric

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2021
He can ride whatever he wants but can you see the number of security details with only one man..
Why wouldn't there be insecurities when the rich and wealthy had taken all security agencies to themselves.
In this life.. Just have money
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You should also say, since he has money he should build a restaurant in his compound so he doesn't need to be seen outside in his car.

The way many of you reason ehn? Una go dey suggest what someone should and shouldn't do with his own money.
But it isn't his money is it? It's the money fleeced from vulnerable people who don't even have in the first place in exchange for the pipe dream he sells them.
If his god is all that he spews to his congregation, then how can he justify needing the protection of man? Isn't his god greater than these bandits?
Either his god is incapable and in that case, he should refund his congregation and admit that he lied.
Or he can show that he believes what he preaches and lose the security detail. But he can't have it both ways. angry
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by FarinJini: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2021
advanceDNA:
What's irritating is that our national and state security forces are available for the highest bidder ....how can up to 7 police man be guiding one person....

Private citizens in need of security should higher private security outfit...
Not the Nigerian police as if they are witness under protection ...

This is a crime against tax payers...and that's why there's always shortage of police men...I stay beside the former speaker of Ogun state....the guy has 8 police men and 4 civil service watching only him and is obesse wife...
True.
Next time, try to be more discreet. No dey give your location anyhow especially online.
May God protect us.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by ikdaddy01(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Arda1000:
The only reasonable people in this country is me minus Udene grin
Where is Udeme. Has he grown now. grin
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by TopzyBaba(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Why not ride inside your compound or a park.

May our sons never jug with guns while a man is riding bicycle.
Amen
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by advanceDNA: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2021
FarinJini:
True.
Next time, try to be more discreet. No dey give your location anyhow especially online.
May God protect us.

No vex
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by jamace(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Other Peoples Money sweet o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.