Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) (85480 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Tb Joshua's Son Wiseman Daniel Release Prophecies For Nations / Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by RedEnergy: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2021
oloriooko:
who be this sef?
One of TB Joshua's junior prophets. Guess he has set up his own church now.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Why not ride inside your compound or a park.

May our sons never jug with guns while a man is riding bicycle.

Huncle, be calming down.

It's their job; nobody forced them.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Con men in action.Tithe collection, fake miracles and seed money from the gullible.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Bantu10:
Didn't know soldiers now follow private citizens

5 soldiers and policemen that should be confronting bandits and terrorists, now protecting one of the con men swindler Pastors.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by haslaw(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Mumu pastor wants to trend.

The security agents were just going on their without paying any attention to the pastor.

Maybe the pastor has skeletons in his cupboard.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nothingserious: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You should also say, since he has money he should build a restaurant in his compound so he doesn't need to be seen outside in his car.

The way many of you reason ehn? Una go dey suggest what someone should and shouldn't do with his own money.

Lol!
Thanks for that.
But I want you to look deeper and see the issue isn’t about his money and what he can do or not do.
It was a mockery of his position as a man of God.
Why should we be bothered about what anyone does with his money?
But when leaders who are teaching certain things to the church do something else, they attract public criticism. That is where the public critism comes in. Is that okay now?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by pacespot(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2021
But how can a private citizen be able to control the military and police like this in Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by barinedan(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Maybe God's protection doesn't extend to him, God only protect church members, pastors are not included that's what you see our Nigerian pastors with heavy security around them
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by kumz(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Nigeria my country...
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by just2endowed: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
mmm
Mmm is dead
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Nanorest:
Hmmm

Another record breaker grin He rode thatbicycle with a shoe grin

What is he trying to do? Definitely not exercise because he look cladded already for a program. Maybe the road is not good or maybe there is fuel scarcity grin

Whatever, the guy looks like he is enjoying every bit and that is the logic. The world is not hard, live your life and be happy grin Someone already payed the bill... Hallelujah!!!
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
It is not my business as long as God has blessed him.....make e enjoy him money

Una wea dea criticize am e better make una go hustle so una gl learn una business,I no come this life come poor or manage

Jesus was poor for my sake so I would be rich.....na so bible talk am
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Ayoefa: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Just one of the millions of pastorprenual fraudsters in Nigeria using religion as a means to make a living. Nothing new.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by BigDolph(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
oloriooko:
who be this sef?

He use to be one of Tb Joshua’s synagogue wisemen
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by BigDolph(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol. One of the wisemen that left Tb Joshua’s church
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Soyhe(f): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Amen
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
I see nothing wrong in why he is doing... He has his life to live.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
With sooo much insecurity in the country.... even without... why are members of the armed forces ... on duty... protecting a private citizen? Military should have absolutely nothing to do with civilians.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Zetty177x: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
So bullets can enter his body?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by kurlz(f): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nigeria is full of hypocrites. The same people that are telling Christians to braze up that the Israel we are imitating that are the fathers of salvation are not waiting for God to come and fight their battles, they are ever alert and ever building weapons and ready to fight any day any time.
These people advising northern Christians to arm themselves and fight terror attacks o.
These same people are the ones criticizing this man of God that security guards are following. What do you people even want?
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Muyak4real: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
I’m not moved at all with the pastor behavior but my concern is the No of Secuirity details attached to him. I would expect whoever that is in charge of discipline in Nig Police to investigate if those policemen in pictures were assigned to the pastor legally, then wahala would start from there
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Elvixbeatz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abeg where can I order this food jare
OmoOshodi:
Lol.....

Even Jesus Christ dey shake head for obodo heaven....how people are using his name to fool fools
grin

Mr Righteousness...any comment?....food dn land o
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Imat95(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stupidity
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by lookingfly: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Make I no talk wetin de my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by maldino: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Security na for rich men only...

Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
That soldier should be dismissed let others learn
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
I dunno why pple respond to every thing. This is show of shame, oh because you heard he was a pastor which doesn't mean a pinch.

This is simply show offs and advertised publication to attract minds by announcing him to the world. I hardly take this kinds serious, jus a simple drama that's all.
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by Ahmad62(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Ameeeen
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by raphy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na church business ppl wey get money de put them money into.so thy will rake. More money.

Even if them no call person to be a pastor one man go just open on big shop buy musical instruments call some young girls to be singing and some young guys and the drummers and key boardist . Then go call a whole street that he is starting a church cook food and buy drink to use as bait to invite them .na so the free food go hook some people they will be worshipping there till the church buy there land thy will promite the loyal ppl to minister.

Na so church business be.

Happy Sunday my people God is alive
Re: Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) by 46arcadez(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
And these pastors would tell you that once you paste their church stick at your house door and Vehicle that you are safe. Meanwhile owner of the sticker is using security personnels.

My people perish for lack of knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.