Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) (6850 Views)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
DaniDani:
Whoever said that Brazil is third world country currently is very dumb. As of 2014 while in high institution, one of the textbooks I read on development administration by Indian authors stated that Brazil is a second world country and seriously heading to meet first world countries criteria.

My brother the thing weak me,western media have really destroyed some countries and it is just a strategy to bring people to their countries to invest

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Originalsly:
Lol... Bro... so you open a thread to post photos to prove your opinion? Opinions do not need proof nor justifications... they be like beliefs.... to each his own. Your opinion may be in sync with facts .. or contrary to facts... in this case....yours is contrary to the fact.... so why keep peddling it as a fact and not an opinion? .... why miseducate readers? I'm done with the back and forth.

I do appreciate photos you personally took... and can give feedback. Not a fan of stock photos on a thread.

Stop this nonsense, Brazil is not a third world country...
As long as they have working institution they are far more better than Nigeria...

We all know that if they dangle their visa you will use both hands to receive it... Stop trolling already

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Another state in Brazil called Rio Grande do Norte

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

Stop this nonsense, Brazil is not a third world country...
As long as they have working institution they are far more better than Nigeria...

We all know that if they dangle their visa you will use both hands to receive it... Stop trolling already

He is not the one actually even trolling me, lol. It is mohims and he is no where to be found now me and originalsy is having a healthy debate and he lives in New York

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

He is not the one actually even trolling me, lol. It is mohims and he is no where to be found now me and originalsy is having a healthy debate and he lives in New York

He is no where near New York...
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

He is no where near New York...

He is, lol. He has a thread about new York
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Salvador, BA, Brasil and this is one of my fav state in Brazil they speak Yoruba in this state

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Manaus,brazil

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

He is, lol. He has a thread about new York

At your own peril grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Recife, State of Pernambuco, Brazil

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fortaleza - State of Ceará, Brazil

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fortaleza - State of Ceará, Brazil 2

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Useku(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nobody should come and derail this beautiful expose on Brazil abeg.

If you dey Canada or wherever and your not comfortable with what op is doing here.

Abeg, getat of this thread!

8 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Porto Alegre - RS, Brasil

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by shigishege: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
You have shown like 5 to 6 states now and at least I can see that no state in Nigeria can match any of those states. So if they continue to rate Brazil as a third world country then Nigeria go be a 5th world be dat oo.

Even the way these countries are reporting Nigeria self, if you are overseer you will think no single human being can livenor survive in Nigeria yet some of us are better than most of people in America. It's only then dumb and wicked leaders that we have, Nigeria exonomy can beat some of those regarded nations.

Mr Canada you sha want us to know that you live in Canada, still carry this typical Nigeria mentality you people are know for: Show off and pride!! SMH

Honestly, all these lies are propaganda from these so called developed countries.

The only thing I can only say here that may want to reduce Brazil position is thier way of life which may be somehow rough, rugged and tough.

So I think if you are doing ok economically but your politicall and social lifestyle is popularlly rough and unhealthy, I think the work will still rate you not mature and grown up enough to be in same level with other so called advanced or developed nations.

So more like North Korea. North Korea is a fantastic country. They are doing fine forget propaganda. But due to thier collision and percieved high handedness, other countries regargd them politically and socially immature.and dangerous.

Mr Canada that's shouting here, pls can you tell us everything is well with Canada.

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Porto Alegre - RS, Brasil 2

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
shigishege:
You have shown like 5 to 6 states now and at least I can see that no state in Nigeria can match any of those states. So if they continue to rate Brazil as a third world country then Nigeria go be a 5th world be dat oo.

Honestly, all these lies are propaganda from these so called developed country.

The only thing I can only say here that may want to reduce Brazil position is thier way of life which may be somehow rough and tough.

So I think if you are doing ok economically but your politicall and social lifestyle is popularlly rough and unhealthy, I think the work will still rate you not mature and grown up enough to be in same level with other so called advanced or developed nations.

So more like North Korea. North Korea is a fantastic country. They are doing fine forget propaganda. But due to thier collision and percieved high handedness, other countries regargd them politically and socially immature.and dangerous.

Mr Canada that's shouting here, pls can you tell us everything is well with Canada.

You said it all and this is why I get pissed when I hear people say Brazil is a third world country, Brazil a country with free health for all even in the USA health care is not free.people go to Mexico to buy drugs because it is cheaper in Mexico

Yes Brazil is not a first world country but Brazil is certainly not a third world country.

Brazil is a country that works

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by shigishege: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Op good job. If I see Brazil passport shey I no go grab am with 5 hands?? Leave Mr Canada alone and continue with what you are doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
I would stop here and if you still feel Brazil is a third world country with all those photos above then you can't be saved, I would leave you to fall off the cliff and mohims where are you now, come and troll me on this thread, lol
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
shigishege:
Op good job. If I see Brazil passport shey I no go grab am with 5 hands?? Leave Mr Canada alone and continue with what you are doing.

Infact I go use hand plus leg grab am, Brazilian passport is visa free to all EU countries including the UK and New Zealand

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
triple996:
Abuja, Lagos and kano will get there soon cool
thank God man no be God.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Snitch24(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
triple996:
Abuja, Lagos and kano will get there soon cool

Lmao
Get to where
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Snitch24:

Lmao
Get to where

Lol grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Only a delinquent can say Brazil is a third world country when Nigeria is a third world country
They are definitely not on the same levels

They are not there yet but at least,they are getting there as a second world country but Nigeria is far below third world
I think 5th world is suitable
A few areas where the extremely rich live is developed and you think Nigeria is good
If you go to the poorest countries in the world and see where the areas where their top businessmen, politicians and mega rich live,you will marvrk6

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Only a delinquent can say Brazil is a third world country when Nigeria is a third world country

They are not there yet but at least,they are getting there as a second world country but Nigeria is far below third world
A few areas where the extremely rich live is developed and you think Nigeria is good
If you go to the poorest countries in the world and see where the areas where their top businessmen, politicians and mega rich live,you will marvel

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
shigishege:

Even the way these countries are reporting Nigeria self, if you are overseer you will think no single human being can livenor survive in Nigeria yet some of us are better than most of people in America. It's only then dumb and wicked leaders that we have, Nigeria exonomy can beat some of those regarded nations.

Mr Canada you sha want us to know that you live in Canada, still carry this typical Nigeria mentality you people are know for: Show off and pride!! SMH

Honestly, all these lies are propaganda from these so called developed countries.

The only thing I can only say here that may want to reduce Brazil position is thier way of life which may be somehow rough, rugged and tough.

You see that bolded part above you got it 100% and remember Brazilians are mixed you might see a white skinned Brazilian and that person might have a black grand father or an Indian grand father, lol, and again the reason why many people still see Brazil as rough and rugged is because of how the media have protrayed Brazil and the favelas

I won't stay here deny, I started this to say the truth about Brazil but at the same time I want to talk about the positives more, because we already know the bad side of Brazil and that is the favelas, people always focus on the favelas, even Rio is very safe, forget the lies

Nigerian gangs are kids compared to Brazilian gangs, but that madness is restricted to the favales, you don't dare do that nonsense outside the favela, there is rule of law in Brazil and they will come for you

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

If you go to the poorest countries in the world and see where the areas where their top businessmen, politicians and mega rich live,you will marvel

I live outside Brasilia obviously I am not rich, lol. But something I saw shocked me, a guy had an accident in my area, an ordinary Brazilian with a normal car, after 3-5mins ambulance showed up and before we knew what was happening, helicopter landed and carried the guy, I made a video of it. I don't live in a rich man's area but the area is great, can this happen in a third world country? Hospital free

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Originalsly: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
@ walkbrazil4K......On Brazil.... during the Slave Trade most slaves were shipped off to Brazil ... making Brazil the home of the most Blacks outside of Africa. They have pretty much lost their original cultures and what was left got really diluted over the yearssss. What traces have you picked up on since living there? Since Brazileans are so mixed I don't believe you have to be among Blacks to notice similarities such as terms used.... foods... dances ... religious practices etc. Would love to hear your view... from your experience.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by shigishege: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You see that bolded part above you got it 100% and remember Brazilians are mixed you might see a white skinned Brazilian and that person might have a black grand father or an Indian grand father, lol, and again the reason why many people still see Brazil as rough and rugged is because of how the media have protrayed Brazil and the favelas

I won't stay here deny, I started this to say the truth about Brazil but at the same time I want to talk about the positives more, because we already know the bad side of Brazil and that is the favelas, people always focus on the favelas, even Rio is very safe, forget the lies

Nigerian gangs are kids compared to Brazilian gangs, but that madness is restricted to the favales, you don't dare do that nonsense outside the favela, there is rule of law in Brazil and they will come for you

I like them for something though, they have souch connection with African traditions...

And Western world can be so manipulative in trying to strengthen thier international supremacy.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Originalsly:

Believe at your own peril. Not my thread... will soon delete.

but you accused me of opening a thread and now you had to post a picture to also prove a point,lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures) / Renewal Of International Passport / FG In Talks With Boeing, Airbus Over Nigeria Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.