Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) (6867 Views)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Samishiba: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
that is ridiculous the homicide rates is true but inequality not. A lot of countries are more inequality than Brazil. Foreigner media say that Niger is better than Brazil. International media hate Brazil.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by TechSpot: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
mohims:

Oga go and sit down joor. What would I waste my money travelling to a country like Brazil when I'm not a junkie. I've travelled to better countries. I don't know how old you are but I can tell you that I started travelling to the UK even before you had sense. If you challenge me, I will attach a shot of my passport and my visa page. Me and you no be agemate at all. Your post is filled with nothing but lies. I will counter all your lies with real life testimonies of Brazilians who were born and brought up in Brazil. Tell me you know better than them.

You don't know I old I'm yet you say you're older than me. It's quite obvious you have no regards for your elders and you parents.

What you don't know will forever be strange to you.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2021
TechSpot:

You don't know I old I'm yet you say you're older than me. It's quite obvious you have no regards for your elders and you parents.

What you don't know will forever be strange to you.
I laugh in swahili. Go and sit down. I'm not your age mate. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me this. Almost everything you posted about Brazil were all lies. You think it's only kids that are on Nairaland? Go and educate yourself more young man. The day God helps you and you travel to better countries, I bet you will give yourself a slap for ever coming to Nairaland to say that Brazil is not a third world country. I am still wondering why you didn't stay back in Brazil. Anyways, it's not too late for you to go back there. Perhaps, after you relocate there, you will have sense. From your initial reply to my post, I could tell that Brazil is the best country that you've probably travelled to in your entire life that was why you were awed. Don't come and be sharing your baseless opinion against a well known and indisputable fact. Not even the Brazilian president would say such nonsense. 3rd world countries are also referred to as developing countries. At this juncture, if you have still not received sense, I guess I will have to leave you to continue basking in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Originalsly: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2021
TechSpot:

For the guy asking for non-studio pix... I've attached some.

That's me! ... mainly to get feed back. In the pics... the first one... looks like in a residential neighborhood.... are there stores and businesses in that area? With all those high rises I expected to see pedestrians in the streets ... but there is none. My street sense is telling me that area is not safe .... is it? Did you go exploring the neighbourhood? In fact... only the last pic has people in the street....looks like a commercial area.
The local street... looks like huge tiles ... is it concrete?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Ezenku(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Western media made almost everyone think alot of crazy things about russia
Bro please can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Originalsly:

That's me! ... mainly to get feed back. In the pics... the first one... looks like in a residential neighborhood.... are there stores and businesses in that area? With all those high rises I expected to see pedestrians in the streets ... but there is none. My street sense is telling me that area is not safe .... is it? Did you go exploring the neighbourhood? In fact... only the last pic has people in the street....looks like a commercial area.
The local street... looks like huge tiles ... is it concrete?

Stop watching CNN, lol
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

I laugh in swahili. Go and sit down. I'm not your age mate. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me this. Almost everything you posted about Brazil were all lies. You think it's only kids that are on Nairaland? Go and educate yourself more young man. The day God helps you and you travel to better countries, I bet you will give yourself a slap for ever coming to Nairaland to say that Brazil is not a third world country. I am still wondering why you didn't stay back in Brazil. Anyways, it's not too late for you to go back there. Perhaps, after you relocate there, you will have sense. From your initial reply to my post, I could tell that Brazil is the best country that you've probably travelled to in your entire life that was why you were awed. Don't come and be sharing your baseless opinion against a well known and indisputable fact. Not even the Brazilian president would say such nonsense. 3rd world countries are also referred to as developing countries. At this juncture, if you have still not received sense, I guess I will have to leave you to continue basking in your ignorance.

You are just too ignorant to be arguing, stop watching CNN and stay away from quora, if you like cry from now till tomorrow fact is. BRAZIL IS NOT A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY .. Let's say Brazil is a 3rd world country then Nigeria is a 5th world country
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You are just too ignorant to be arguing, stop watching CNN and stay away from quora, if you like cry from now till tomorrow fact is. BRAZIL IS NOT A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY .. Let's say Brazil is a 3rd world country then Nigeria is a 5th world country
You are the most ignorant person I've ever come across. Go and sit down. When you travel to more developed countries I wonder what you will do. Na just Brazil you travel to and you let us hear word. I can relate with your case. I totally understand that you are not too exposed. Continue basking in your ignorance. Enjoy jare. I understand

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

You are the most ignorant person I've ever come across. Go and sit down. When you travel to more developed countries I wonder what you will do. Na just Brazil you travel to and you let us hear word. I can relate with your case. I totally understand that you are not too exposed. Continue basking in your ignorance. Enjoy jare. I understand

Go and sleep you have no talk, I have lived on different continents, stop displaying your ignorance here, I started travelling before you ever dreamt of applying for a passport,you can't be saved, I will let you fall off the cliff, I just started talking about brazil, you are the one gossiping up and down like a market woman, save your tears because you will still cry more,no be only UK you can go, na oshodi market
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Go and sleep you have no talk, I have lived on different continents, stop displaying your ignorance here, I started travelling before you ever dreamt of applying for a passport,you can't be saved, I will let you fall off the cliff, I just started talking about brazil, you are the one gossiping up and down like a market woman, save your tears because you will still cry more,no be only UK you can go, na oshodi market
I laugh in Portuguese. You are the ignorant one here. It's obvious that Brazil is the best country that you've ever been to. Console yourself with lies. Your post says it all. You are so impressed with brazil because that's the best country that you've ever been done. Enjoy yourself anyway. I pray that God will assist you to visit better countries. Don't worry your time will come some day. Mumu way no know say Brazil na third world country (developing country) ignorance is a very big disease. It's even worse than AIDS. I leave you to enjoy your ignorance. You can't be saved.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

I laugh in Portuguese. You are the ignorant one here. It's obvious that Brazil is the best country that you've ever been to. Console yourself with lies. Your post says it all. You are so impressed with brazil because that's the best country that you've ever been done. Enjoy yourself anyway. I pray that God will assist you to visit better countries. Don't worry your time will come some day. Mumu way no know say Brazil na third world country (developing country) ignorance is a very big disease. It's even worse than AIDS. I leave you to enjoy your ignorance. You can't be saved.

I guess you don't know the meaning of continents, use Google and stop embarrassing yourself, lol, now you have mumulishly added developing country, lol. You lost man, just go
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I guess you don't know the meaning of continents, use Google and stop embarrassing yourself, lol, now you have mumulishly added developing country, lol. You lost man, just go
You are nothing but a pathological and habitual liar. Keep consoling yourself with lies. You think everyone is as foolish as you? Think again. I know your type. I can understand you don't need to explain your miserable self. Enjoy your life in Brazil. Maybe you are into drugs sef na only God know.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

You are nothing but a pathological and habitual liar. Keep consoling yourself with lies. You think everyone is as foolish as you? Think again. I know your type. I can understand you don't need to explain your miserable self. Enjoy your life in Brazil. Maybe you are into drugs sef na only God know.

You think everyone is a liar like you claiming to have travelled to the UK, so the UK is what? You are fighting for visa while a Brazilian can travel to the UK without a visa, you are so dumb, and drug is a dumb way to make money, infact I don't owe you any explanation.

I have never traveled to any other country before and Brazil is the first country that I travelled to, infact I live on the street in Brazil, keep drowning in your hate and you can never stop me from loving and praising Brazil, I have just started, infact I am currently writing a perfect Brazilian travel guide.

With your level of thinking you should be banned from leaving Nigeria because you are a disgrace, you think everyone that lives in Brazil is into drugs, so everyone in Nigeria is into fraud?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

Let me tell you what I do in Brazil

Hospitality business

I sell original wrist watches(China as well) and I have a website (e commerce).

I fix watches (I learnt it here in Brazil)

I sell different stuffs, charger, TV box, speakers, I even sell face mask,phone case,screen protector, electronics stuffs in general

I blog/vlog

I have a farm in Africa(I plant trees)

Now I am currently writing a book (ebook)

I had to respond to this properly because of people that would read your ignorant words, we we not on the same level at all, I want to shut up up completely so you can run back to your sad hole
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You think everyone is a liar like you claiming to have travelled to the UK, so the UK is what? You are fighting for visa while a Brazilian can travel to the UK without a visa, you are so dumb, and drug is a dumb way to make money, infact I don't owe you any explanation.

I have never traveled to any other country before and Brazil is the first country that I travelled to, infact I live on the street in Brazil, keep drowning in your hate and you can never stop me from loving and praising Brazil, I have just started, infact I am currently writing a perfect Brazilian travel guide.

With your level of thinking you should be banned from leaving Nigeria because you are a disgrace, you think everyone that lives in Brazil is into drugs, so everyone in Nigeria is into fraud?
You are a slowpoke. My first trip to the UK was in 1986. How old were you then you pathetic liar? I will post my visa page for you to see the date tomorrow. I'm not your age mate. Get that into your thick, unappreciative skull. You think your stupid, senseless opinion can change an undisputable fact? You must be insane. Go and seek for a psychiatric help. I am beginning to question your sanity.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

You are a slowpoke. My first trip to the UK was in 1986. How old were you then you pathetic liar? I will post my visa page for you to see the date tomorrow. I'm not your age mate. Get that into your thick, unappreciative skull. You think your stupid, senseless opinion can change an undisputable fact? You must be insane. Go and seek for a psychiatric help. I am beginning to question your sanity.

You are truly slow,your sanity is actually in question here you need to visit yaba left in lagos, you know going back and forth with a mentally deranged fellow like you is not my thing, you are probably a 17yr old kid typing from his face me I face you room, you keep making noise about UK visa post it already or get lost
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You are truly slow,your sanity is actually in question here you need to visit yaba left in lagos, you know going back and forth with a mentally deranged fellow like you is not my thing, you are probably a 17yr old kid typing from his face me I face you room, you keep making noise about UK visa post it already or get lost
I will post it in the morning. I kept in somewhere. When you see it, know that I'm not your age mate. I'm probably old enough to be your father. Take note. I told you that my first visa to the UK was in 1986
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2021
mohims:

I will post it in the morning. I kept in somewhere. When you see it, know that I'm not your age mate. I'm probably old enough to be your father. Take note. I told you that my first visa to the UK was in 1986

Stop taking crack, you don't know my age, in fact I gave you enough attention already, you are a jobless troll, this is my last reply to your mumuness
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Stop taking crack, you don't know my age, in fact I gave you enough attention already, you are a jobless troll, this is my last reply to your mumuness
I said it. I knew it from the onset that you are a drug dealer. Don't be stupid. Can you talk to your father like that? Go and tell that to your useless father. It's obvious that he didn't bring you up well. Onye ara. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi. Efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures) / Africa's Most Glamorous Hotels (Pictures) / COVID-19: FAAN Threatens To Jail VIPs, Others Flouting Airports Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.