Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) (6861 Views)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
shigishege:
I like them for something though, they have souch connection with African traditions...

And Western world can be so manipulative in trying to strengthen thier international supremacy.

Western media made almost everyone think alot of crazy things about russia
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Originalsly: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

but you accused me of opening a thread and now you had to post a picture to also prove a point,lol

Opening a thread to show why you arrived at your opinion can't disprove a fact. My posting a picture doesn't mean his opinion will change.... after all ...you can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by LILTJAY1: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Africa is really a cursed continent
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Originalsly:

Opening a thread to show why you arrived at your opinion can't disprove a fact. My posting a picture doesn't mean his opinion will change.... after all ...you can take a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

And the fact is that Brazil is not a third world country like we have been made to believe, maybe you should visit Brazil and get first hand info since you don't need a visa if you hold an American passport and it is cheaper and that state you visited is kinda boring, come to Sao Paulo,Rio, natal or curitiba then you would know that CNN lied
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Africa is really a cursed continent

Lol
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol.... I don't know about Brazil and it's ratings but those are fine pics I'm seeing. However, I'm also sure each country has some of those kinda pics including Nigeria.

Another angle entirely: I'm just wondering why we blame the western world for virtually everything. Yes, they present their country like the best but isn't that expected? It is not really their duty to promote your country. Now we're blaming them for Brazil's public image. They don't owe Brazil any PR job. Heck, they don't even do it for each other. Each country promote herself. Hollywood and CNN have made the US seem like heaven. Today, Canada has succeeded in making everyone believe it's best place after heaven. UAE publicized herself to the point that everyone wants to be in Dubai. These guys will only remember other countries if there's anything newsworthy happening over there. For example, the last time Brazil made the headlines here, it was because of the covid outbreak. Before then, it was something about politics. And prior to then, it was thier beautiful festival.

So I don't know if we expect the western media to take it upon themselves to go and start looking for good places in Brazil to snap and share with the world. No, there will only do it for themselves and that is normal (except it's a paid publicity). Only the Brazilian media can do it for Brazil.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Kiasa: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
The media always show beautiful places in Brazil.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol.... I don't know about Brazil and it's ratings but those are fine pics I'm seeing. However, I'm also sure each country has some of those kinda pics including Nigeria.

Another angle entirely: I'm just wondering why we blame the western world for virtually everything. Yes, they present their country like the best but isn't that expected? It is not really their duty to promote your country. Now we're blaming them for Brazil's public image. They don't owe Brazil any PR job. Heck, they don't even do it for each other. Each country promote herself. Hollywood and CNN have made the US seem like heaven. Today, Canada has succeeded in making everyone believe it's best place after heaven. UAE publicized herself to the point that everyone wants to be in Dubai. These guys will only remember other countries if there's anything newsworthy happening over there. For example, the last time Brazil made the headlines here, it was because of the covid outbreak. Before then, it was something about politics. And prior to then, it was thier beautiful festival.

So I don't know if we expect the western media to take it upon themselves to go and start looking for good places in Brazil to snap and share with the world. No, there will only do it for themselves and that is normal (except it's a paid publicity). Only the Brazilian media can do it for Brazil.

Western media controls the narrative only Aljazeera can compete because if oil money, rt and cctv can't even come close
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by shigishege: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=walkbrazil4k post=106383212]
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by shigishege: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Western media made almost everyone think alot of crazy things about russia[/quot

Western media made almost everyone think alot of crazy things about russia

So much of an international monopolistic, economic and political dominant nature of the West. The same way they made us think of Libya, China, Iran, Russia, etc.
When they can't bend you, they bully you. So much of blackmailing and half truths spreading about countries.

Even I refuse to believe everything they said about Afghanistan. There arr people living in those countries, though somehow according to thier Islamic way of life. If you are a true Muslim I think you should be able to cope there.

Are we going to say those Taliban guys are totally wrong??

The same thing they did to us during colonial and pre independence era. Driving us, milking us, controlling us, administering us the way they wish. Even from far away England, the Queen still gave us orders here in Nigeria.

They disrespect our Kings, send our leaders away. They forced thier own culture on us, which still affect us till today. Democracy, Religion, amalgamation and all that. Democracy is one of our problems in this country. It's the root of corruption. Before they came we already had our arranged lifestyle here. But they just came and lump everyone together. They call it amalgamation.

And when we say enough is enough, that we can run our lives ourselves, they started talking bad about us. Right from Independence till now, to them, there is nothing we blacks have ever gotten right.

I'm a Christian but I think the way the West live a Christian lives they should allow others to run thier life according to thier culture, traditions and believe.
Are we going to say gay is good?? Lesbianism, transgender, abortion, nudity and coruption and every sort of wrong Western lifestyle. Does Christianity even like that.

Go to China, once you commit fraud or corruption you are dead.
North Korea and Iran are still under embargo because they wanted to have what Western world has.

So West are always into propaganda. Afganistan president that they are backing ran away from that country stealing millions of dollars.

It seems there will be a problems between France, Australia, UK and America very soon as a result of a deal that went wrong. So we should expect a lot of propaganda among themselves.
Even Isreal just got it's own share of dominance from America.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Quelme: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I Got motivated to post this because of some people that are calling Brazil a third world country so I decided to show you guys some random pictures of Brazil, From All states in Brazil even the ones that I have not visited but I will also visit

So let the people that would view this topic be the judge and tell us if they still feel Brazil is a third world country and if they feel Brazil should be in that third world category, My own Opinion which I would always proudly stand on, Brazil is not a third world country and guess what no country in Africa can match brazil not even South Africa and even some countries in Europe and Asia can't match brazil, so join me, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NuLY18rskU

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/stunning-pictures-of-brazil-that-media.html?m=1

Bros you are really doing well. I really like your exposition of Brazil. Keep up the good work, na make you link me up with one fine Latino babe remain now, lol.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by wiseone28: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
shigishege:

So much of an international monopolistic, economic and political dominant nature of the West. The same way they made us think of Libya, China, Iran, Russia, etc.
When they can't bend you, they bully you. So much of blackmailing and half truths spreading about countries.

Even I refuse to believe everything they said about Afghanistan. There arr people living in those countries, though somehow according to thier Islamic way of life. If you are a true Muslim I think you should be able to cope there.

The same thing they did to us during colonial and pre independence era. Driving us, milking us, controlling us, administering us the way they wish. Even from far away England, the Queen still gave us orders here in Nigeria.

They disrespect our Kings, send our leaders away. They forced thier own culture on us, which still affect us till today. Democracy, Religion, amalgamation and all that. Democracy is one of our problems in this country. It's the root of corruption. Before they came we already had our arranged lifestyle here. But they just came and lump everyone together. They call it amalgamation.

And when we say enough is enough, that we can run our lives ourselves, they started talking bad about us. Right from Independence till now, to them, there is nothing we blacks have ever gotten right.

I'm a Christian but I think the way the West live a Christian lives they should allow others to run thier life according to thier culture, traditions and believe.
Are we going to say gay is good?? Lesbianism, transgender, abortion, nudity and coruption and every sort of wrong Western lifestyle. Does Christianity even like that.

North Korea and Iran are still under embargo because they wanted to have what Western world has.

So West are always into propaganda. Afganistan president that they are backing ran away from that country stealing millions of dollars.

It seems there will be a problems between France, Australia, UK and America very soon as a result of a deal that went wrong. So we should expect a lot of propaganda among themselves.
You are right..

I really hate democracy..

It is not working in Africa.

Too much corruption and money in few peoples hand over millions
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
If you appreciate nature like me stay tuned I would post some beautiful photos from Brazil as soon as I can post

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
shigishege:

I am Pro West because I believe in freedom and democracy but I just dislike their hypocrisy they are after their personal interest they don't really care, just like the deal gone wrong between France and Australia and let's add the USA, this is why I just believe in humanity.

The problem is that countries that can face the western countries are dictatorships, if only china was a democracy America would be no where, that is the only weapon that the americans deploys against China on the world stage, western hypocrisy is just crazy

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Quelme:
Bros you are really doing well. I really like your exposition of Brazil. Keep up the good work, na make you link me up with one fine Latino babe remain now, lol.

Lol ok
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Kcame406: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omo me I like this third world country am seeing oo, metro that is working…..
Their passport is enough for me.
OP show me way na, give me tips on how to relocate there

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kcame406:
Omo me I like this third world country am seeing oo, metro that is working…..
Their passport is enough for me.
OP show me way na, give me tips on how to relocate there

Lol, You need to do your research to know if you truly like brazil for me this is a country that I love
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

He is not the one actually even trolling me, lol. It is mohims and he is no where to be found now me and originalsy is having a healthy debate and he lives in New York
Hahahaha I am here. I put it to you once more that Brazil is a third of country. This is a general fact and not an opinion. If you exclude Brazil from a list of 3rd world countries in a examination, my brother, you will fail. Take it from me. I posted screenshots of Brazilians talking about their country. You can't claim to know Brazil more than the Brazilians themselves. Please stop jonzing yourself and wake up to reality. This is a well known fact and not some baseless opinion.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by TechSpot: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2021
mohims:

Hahahaha I am here. I put it to you once more that Brazil is a third of country. This is a general fact and not an opinion. If you exclude Brazil from a list of 3rd world countries in a examination, my brother, you will fail. Take it from me. I posted screenshots of Brazilians talking about their country. You can't claim to know Brazil more than the Brazilians themselves. Please stop jonzing yourself and wake up to reality. This is a well known fact and not some baseless opinion.

You keep shouting third world country, critiquing a country you've never visited. A visit in Brazil will make you aline with the OPs take on Brazil not being a third world.

I've visited Brazil and I was really surprised on how things worked smoothly to the point that when I returned to Nigeria I wanted to sell off my car cos my experience in Brazil made me believe one don't really have to own a car to commute but the Naija reality is that you will suffer tirelessly if you don't own a car here. While in Brazil I just need to type my destination on an app on my phone and the apps directs me to the nearest bus-stop or Metro to join the bus or train and they always arrive promptly. I've used a Metro-Bus combination in Brazil and it's cheaper than what it will cost to commute same distance here in Nigeria.

The healthcare system doesn't care whether you're a Brazilian, Stateless or an Overstayer. As long as you have your CPF you can go to the health centre and get free treatment.

Sao Paulo is a well planned city and I've never seen so much sky scrappers in one place, Dubai don't even have as much tall buildings as SP has. The roads are wide, well tarred and always kept clean. Each road has walkways for pedestrians. Working streetlights and traffic lights than also indicate pedestrian crossing.

Cops patrols every hood, there are bike cops, motor cops and house riding cops all patrolling the streets daily. The cops use a pistol holstered on their side, not like ours that carry Ak-47 to their chest like we are in a war zone making everyone tremble.

Food is affordable and available... Everything is produced in Brazil Abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables. I fat comot for Brazil cos if you like to eat good food then I can assure you that you go chop enough in Brazil.
I will just sit in my room are order uber eats tire. Chai! I could also whatsapp supermarkets my order list and they will deliver my order to my place free.

Brazil is what Nigeria will look like if our political leaders didn't squander all the allocated budgets funds.

Now that I'm back in Nigeria and witnessing the state of things I wished I stayed back in Brazil.

For the guy asking for non-studio pix... I've attached some.

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I don't care, when you wake up let us know if Brazil is a third world country then Nigeria is a 5th world, this is how you guys abused that guy that posted about Chile, lol. I won't back down, infact I am just starting

See anybody weh abuse or mock you cuz you stay in Brazil or Chile....and that person is residing in 9ja, he needs a mental checkup...

Don't take any of them serious, at any slightest opportunity those people won't even mind japaing to Libya.

Your thread really enlightened me thoo....Brazil no bad niiii.....For 9ja thread no be only road, flyover and market buildings dem they always show us.

Abeg ride on, Lovers of good things are enjoying the thread.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Heavance(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Rio 4
I understand what you are making us see, I don't get why some people are coming for your head.
I have seen some of the pictures here, and I am surprise these are the things that Nigeria is collecting huge loans for (yet have not completed 40% of the project in over 8yrs) and we want to move Nigeria to a developing country on paper.
The few places you are sharing, some countries Nigerians travel to can't boast of such, but will post photos on IG claiming they are in a better country.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by gosmoney(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Salvador, BA, Brasil and this is one of my fav state in Brazil they speak Yoruba in this state
they speak Yoruba or Yorubas are there

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Useku(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2021
TechSpot:

You keep shouting third world country, critiquing a country you've never visited. A visit in Brazil will make you aline with the OPs take on Brazil not being a third world.

I've visited Brazil and I was really surprised on how things worked smoothly to the point that when I returned to Nigeria I wanted to sell off my car cos my experience in Brazil made me believe one don't really have to own a car to commute but the Naija reality is that you will suffer tirelessly if you don't own a car here. While in Brazil I just need to type my destination on an app on my phone and the apps directs me to the nearest bus-stop or Metro to join the bus or train and they always arrive promptly. I've used a Metro-Bus combination in Brazil and it's cheaper than what it will cost to commute same distance here in Nigeria.

The healthcare system doesn't care whether you're a Brazilian, Stateless or an Overstayer. As long as you have your CPF you can go to the health centre and get free treatment.

Sao Paulo is a well planned city and I've never seen so much sky scrappers in one place, Dubai don't even have as much tall buildings as SP has. The roads are wide, well tarred and always kept clean. Each road has walkways for pedestrians. Working streetlights and traffic lights than also indicate pedestrian crossing.

Cops patrols every hood, there are bike cops, motor cops and house riding cops all patrolling the streets daily. The cops use a pistol holstered on their side, not like ours that carry Ak-47 to their chest like we are in a war zone making everyone tremble.

Food is affordable and available... Everything is produced in Brazil Abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables. I fat comot for Brazil cos if you like to eat good food then I can assure you that you go chop enough in Brazil.
I will just sit in my room are order uber eats tire. Chai! I could also whatsapp supermarkets my order list and they will deliver my order to my place free.

Brazil is what Nigeria will look like if our political leaders didn't squander all the allocated budgets funds.

Now that I'm back in Nigeria and witnessing the state of things I wished I stayed back in Brazil.

Thanks for sharing a first hand experience

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Gmajor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Op keeps saying that people say Brazil is a third world country
-That mainstream medias say that Brazil is a Third World country, yet it is a sentiment I've never come across.
Op please provide citation for these claims
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
gosmoney:
they speak Yoruba or Yorubas are there

That state was the first capital of Brazil and that was where they brought black African slaves, so yes I can say yorubas are there and they also speak Yoruba the oni of ife visited that place as well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Heavance:

I understand what you are making us see, I don't get why some people are coming for your head.
I have seen some of the pictures here, and I am surprise these are the things that Nigeria is collecting huge loans for (yet have not completed 40% of the project in over 8yrs) and we want to move Nigeria to a developing country on paper.
The few places you are sharing, some countries Nigerians travel to can't boast of such, but will post photos on IG claiming they are in a better country.

Lol yea
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
chiiraq802:

See anybody weh abuse or mock you cuz you stay in Brazil or Chile....and that person is residing in 9ja, he needs a mental checkup...

Don't take any of them serious, at any slightest opportunity those people won't even mind japaing to Libya.

Your thread really enlightened me thoo....Brazil no bad niiii.....For 9ja thread no be only road, flyover and market buildings dem they always show us.

Abeg ride on, Lovers of good things are enjoying the thread.

Lol nice one
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
TechSpot:

Abeg loud am
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Sharatan(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Go siddon.
You're trying so hard to make yourself feel good for leaving a third world country ( Nigeria) to another third world country (Brazil).
Rubbish.

This one choke o!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by Samishiba: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
DaniDani:
Whoever said that Brazil is third world country currently is very dumb. As of 2014 while in high institution, one of the textbooks I read on development administration by Indian authors stated that Brazil is a second world country and seriously heading to meet first world countries criteria.

Brazil is a third world country but is not a completely shithole. Brazil have 27 states. 3 Brazil states have a very high human index 0,800 points. 3 Brazilian states have medium Human Development Index. Any state have low medium Human Development Index. The north and Northeast are the poorest regions in Brazil. Some cities are so rich others are so desesperately poor. Brazil is a country of contrasts. Brazil have rich places and desesperately poor places.
Real Brazil indicators
Human Development Index 0,764 ( high)
Gini 54.0
Per capita $6,797
Life expectancy 76 years
Literacy rate 92%
PIB $3.5 trillion
Demography 42% white 43% mulatto and mestizo 20% black 3% asian 2% Amerindian
minimum wage $258 dollar
Homicide rate 56.7
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
TechSpot:

Oga go and sit down joor. What would I waste my money travelling to a country like Brazil when I'm not a junkie. I've travelled to better countries. I don't know how old you are but I can tell you that I started travelling to the UK even before you had sense. If you challenge me, I will attach a shot of my passport and my visa page. Me and you no be agemate at all. Your post is filled with nothing but lies. I will counter all your lies with real life testimonies of Brazilians who were born and brought up in Brazil. Tell me you know better than them.

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) by mohims(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
TechSpot:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Nigeria Flights Suspended From Operation Nationwide / FG In Talks With Boeing, Airbus Over Nigeria Air / Pictures Of Igbo Villages (post Your Igbo Village Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.